Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*REAL LIFE PICTURES* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think people in this guild are all good looking??
  YES
  I DONT KNOW..maybe?
  NO
View Results

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:05 pm
@Kitten~ I see. That's interesting. Really I have no clue what I would label myself as, I really don't know or care what people think about me. So eh, *shrugs*

@Millenium~ Very bad, I have no clue wtf you're talking about. Well I kinda do.. but yea..

Off topic: I'm effing starving, my lunch was effing small. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 pm
thanks  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:14 pm
kitten254
i have been exclude from the "group" *cough* that i used to love...so im a free ranger, be friends with whom i find entertaining to hang with.
Ones who forget the drama and let things pass on like it never even touched them. Ever since i have left that group, i havent been stressed to where i have anxiety attacks like i did (i had been calling them heart attacks) and sezjiers, i still have them, but i found out its cuz im a schizo....ugh
I find be a free ranger a very enjoyable life, not being held down by what the group had thought about certain people. I can be friends with whomever i want, without there opinions to hurt me.....
i like this new life alot

*didn't see post because I'm slow*
This is really quiet odd, actually, I've never really encountered a person who's really shizo. Don't take this the wrong way, ^^. SO you're a free ranger? I really don't completely understand, I don't know why, but I don't. Don't worry about explaining because at this point I really don't think my brain is bothering to comprehend anythin'.. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm
ambie434
kitten254
i have been exclude from the "group" *cough* that i used to love...so im a free ranger, be friends with whom i find entertaining to hang with.
Ones who forget the drama and let things pass on like it never even touched them. Ever since i have left that group, i havent been stressed to where i have anxiety attacks like i did (i had been calling them heart attacks) and sezjiers, i still have them, but i found out its cuz im a schizo....ugh
I find be a free ranger a very enjoyable life, not being held down by what the group had thought about certain people. I can be friends with whomever i want, without there opinions to hurt me.....

This is really quiet odd, actually, I've never really encountered a person who's really shizo. Don't take this the wrong way, ^^. SO you're a free ranger? I really don't completely understand, I don't know why, but I don't. Don't worry about explaining because at this point I really don't think my brain is bothering to comprehend anythin'.. ><

truly, be a free ranger is actually quite depressing, but its ok at times, i only have 6 best friends
2, the ones who mean the most, dont live near me
1, whom i almost worship, doesnt love me like she used to, and occasionally ignores me all together....*sigh*
and the other 3...there ok to be around...1 of them causes alot of drama though...but she understands me so well....
being a free ranger, its like being a loner, you dont really attach yourself to one place or person...i had attached myself to alot of people...the majority had...betrayed and back stabbed me....so now...i only walk around as a loner....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm
kitten254
ambie434
kitten254

truly, be a free ranger is actually quite depressing, but its ok at times, i only have 6 best friends
1, whom i almost worship, doesnt love me like she used to, and occasionally ignores me all together....*sigh*
and the other 3...there ok to be around...1 of them causes alot of drama though...but she understands me so well....
being a free ranger, its like being a loner, you dont really attach yourself to one place or person...i had attached myself to alot of people...the majority had...betrayed and back stabbed me....so now...i only walk around as a loner....

Oh I get it now. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 pm
ambie434
kitten254
ambie434
kitten254

Oh I get it now. ^^;;

thats good.....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 pm
kitten254
ambie434
kitten254
ambie434
kitten254

Oh I get it now. ^^;;

thats good.....

and I"m sorry, I wish I could help. I can understand the feeling of being a loner. I once was myself after all...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:29 pm
i have never been

sincerely, that is my greatest fear

having no one, being totally alone, no where to go. Having nothing, losing everything  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:59 pm
I like being like that- less attachment to a single ideal system, less attachment to people.

I roam where I will, and make friends with whomever I deem worthy of conversing with.

I LOVE being a "Free-Roamer"!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm
PICTURE TIME, BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream

The back of my Suit Jacket. I LOVE it!

User Image

Homecoming.

User Image

Test Picture

User Image

Test Picture

User Image

Me being stupid

User Image

Meh.

User Image

Hmm...... what to say......

User Image

I think this might be the best shot I could get.

User Image

And a TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

ENJOY, BITCHES! blaugh  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Hahahahaha!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:22 pm
@Kitten~ It'll get better, hopefully. It did for me.

@Millenium~ Oh shi- You look like someone I know... Moving on. I LOVE YOUR EFFING HAT....S!  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Is his name George or Georgos? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm
Millenium Joker
Is his name George or Georgos? confused

Dude, I don't know. >< You just look familiar. >< hahaha, *not good with names man*  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm
How do you know him but not his name? confused  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games