Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm
Aven stumbled back slightly. "Jasmine . . . I . . . what are you talking about? I am your mate! I love you!" he said, looking panicked and confused. "I don't understand what you're saying . . ." he whimpered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Hurt him. Make him hurt bad. The voice growled. He can't be free to love you until he hurts.

Jasmine started crying. "No." She sobbed. "No he's right you're dangerous. I love him stop telling me what to do." She sobbed. "Stop telling me to hurt the one I love!"

You cannot resist us much longer. We'll take you back if we have to-

"SHUT UP!!" She screamed ramming her head against the cell wall so hard she lost consciousness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Aven blinked as Jasmine started talking to herself. "Jasmine?" he asked softly, hesitantly approaching her. Suddenly, she screamed and rammed her head against the wall and fell over . . . unconscious.
"JASMINE!!" Aven shouted, rushing over and dropping down by her head, gently cradling it in his hands. "Jasmine, Jasmine. Open your eyes, please. Jasmine?" he was speaking very fast before he realized she had just something very bad to herself. "HELP!" he called out, gently setting her head on the ground before he ran out of the cell to the entrance to the dungeon. Any thought of escape was gone. All he could think about was making sure Jasmine was okay.
"HELP PLEASE!! JASMINE'S HURT!! PLEASE!!!" he cried as he exited the dungeon, searching for anyone who would help him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 pm
Leon's ear twitched a little and he frowned. "I'll be right back my loves." He whispered pressing a kiss to their daughter and his wife before stalking out of the room toward Aven's screaming. Vampires dragged Selena through a side hall way wrapped up in wolfs-bane and silver an IV with liquid Wolfs-Bane was in her Jugular. But somehow she was still alive. Leon spat on the body with a growl and kept moving finally coming across Aven and held his shoulders. "Boy calm down and tell me what happened?" His eyes searched Aven's to see if he was free or not.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm
Aven growled slightly before shaking his head. "Jasmine. She . . . I don't know what happened she just . . . she's hurt." he whimpered, his eyes flickering in and out of focus.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 pm
Leon frowned a little. "This won't hurt if you don't move." He growled pressing his hand on his forehead. He saw everything and swore. "Hold on if we don't get her to a doctor she'll die." He hissed tracing them to the dungeons. That wasn't entirely true. She'd heal but Leon had a flare for the dramatic. Gently Leon picked up his sister. "It's going to be okay little one. We'll get you fixed up then Aven can take the voices away." He whispered then frowned. "No...no don't do that." He growled tracing them to the infirmary wing of the castle. "No don't you dare do that again!" He hissed. "Aven!" He barked looking up at the brain washed male. "Tell me exactly what happened to make her say she didn't want to live!" He hissed. "It's important! OR she'll never wake up!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Aven's eyes widened when Leon said Jasmine could die. He stared at her as Leon did whatever he was doing before the vampire rounded on him and he yelped. "I . . . I don't know . . . she was . . . shouting something about how it was her fault and she didn't . . . didn't want to . . . to hurt me?" he said, sounding even more confused. He then shifted into his wolf form, whimpered, and jumped onto Jasmine's infirmary bed, curling up by her, gently licking her face. "Please wake up Jasmine. Please. I'm sorry." his voice was weak, unable to bear the thought that maybe, somehow it was his fault that she didn't want to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:30 pm
"It's obvious losing you to Selena was traumatic for her...it must be triggering the Elder sleep. Oh god oh god..." He muttered pacing back and forth. "This is bad very very bad."

Jasmine's head was already healing itself but she still refused to awaken. She warred with the voice trying to wake but it kept pushing her down. In her mind she begged for someone to save her but it was obvious Aven didn't know how. And Leon was too busy yelling at Aven to save her.

Another swear and Leon turned back to Jasmine lifting her eye lids trying to get a reaction to light from them but she was completely still. no movement or anything. "Aven, I'm sorry," He whined his body shaking with grief. "I...I don't think I'll be able to wake her this time. She...She's going to die."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 pm
Aven looked shattered when Leon told him and in fact just stared at him for a while before his eyes widened and he looked at Jasmine, tears spilling over. "No! Jasmine! Jasmine wake up! I need you! Wake up Jasmine!" he shouted, shifting back to human, losing his head entirely, shaking Jasmine by her shoulders, as though he could shake her awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Each tear on her face seemed to be like a slap to Jasmine's cheek. Bringing her closer and closer to the surface. When she did finally open her eyes they were blood shot from the trauma but fading quickly as she healed. She watched as these strange people looked at her with relief. One had her in his arms. Neither of them she recognised. "Um...who are you?" She asked tilting her head at both of them. Something inside her flared up screaming she should at least know the one holding her. That something made him special to her but at the same time she was stumped.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Aven looked so happy when Jasmine opened her eyes, however, her next words shattered him completely and he dropped her in his shock. He gaped for a few seconds before he got off the bed and dropped into a nearby chair, staring unseeingly at the wall, looking completely devastated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm
"Jasmine...don't mess with us. Seriously this isn't funny." Leon said with a growl grabbing her shoulders and give them a shake. "I'm not messing with you I seriously don't know who either of you are...though him...I feel like...I feel like you're really important." She got off the bed and went over to the strange depressed wolf. "Are you important to me in some way?" She got into his line of view with a frown. "Something inside me is telling me I should know at least you. Please tell me who you are."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 pm
Aven looked at Jasmine, his eyes completely clear and guilt-filled. "I'm no one you should spend time with." he said in a dead voice before he got up and left the room, heading up to his room where he just sat in a corner, trying not to cry again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 pm
Jasmine frowned and followed him. As if it felt natural. "I'm sorry what?" She asked her tone a little pissed off. "I asked you a question about you that might help me figure out what the hell I'm doing here and you just brush me off?"
"Oh boy..." Leon said following a little worried. "Aven just answer her."
"Hi Kailee." Jasmine said absently as she past the open door of the other's room then stood hands on hips with a pout at Aven. "I'm not leaving this room or you alone until you tell me who you are and why my Instinct is telling me you're not only my Alpha but I should be submitting to your...okay I'm not going to finish that because that is just...okay maybe not gross but at least slightly arousing..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Aven looked at Jasmine. "I'm a traitor . . . to my pack, my family . . . you." he said, looking away. He couldn't come to terms with what he had done, what he had said . . . what had almost happened to Jasmine . . .

Kailee blinked as Jasmine walked past and said hello to her. "Hi Jasmine." she said back, wondering why Jasmine said 'hi' if she wasn't going to come in and talk. Oh well . . . "Was that Auntie Jasmine? Yes it was, yes it was." she cooed to Natalia.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games