Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:38 am
Drake twitched as she tickled his ear and rolled over so he was practically face down in the sofa. His voice was muffled and he shook his head slightly.

"mmgnn...." he buried his face further into the sofa as if in some deliberation in hsi dream he eventually spoke again sleepily.
"I dont' wanna....i look stupid "he grumbled "I don't care if your dad hates me...ngh i'm not dressin like a redskin t-to impress him."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am
Her father? What was going on in the dream that her father was there? Well.....there was one possibilty that immediately came to mind but that couldn't be....Still her mind couldn't help consider it....and it was something most females dreamt about.

She dared to ask in a whispered in a seductive tone, "And why are you trying to impress him?"

((Somehow I picture him muffling the wrong answer and Koko whacking him with a pillow....haha))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:13 am
"I'm here investigating the murders, someone else investigating stopped by last night asking for information. She contacted us and now we're working together so she sent me to see if I could get something here." He said, and sat down.

[That'd be great. xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 am
"Mmhm...so you're the ones I've heard about," Dereck replied crossed arms. He gave him a doubtful look. "You don't strike me as the sort."

He looked Mason over again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 am
Mason sighed.
"Yeah, we're the ones. It wasn't exactly my choice to get into this field, Lillin, the girl I'm with, insisted that we had to figure out this 'mystery'" He said, deciding it would be useless to lie to the police officer that he loved investigating and he was excited to be here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 am
"I see..." he replied. Using the word 'mystery' made this guy sound like a modern day Scooby-Doo kid. "You have a license? Credentials?," he asked wanting proof. "The number of your suprior? I don't just hand out infomation to strangers who waltz in wanting solve a crime."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:21 pm
[lol - Koko sounds like a hypnotherapist]

Drake rolled over again and mumble incoherently again.
"Doesn't like me." he grumbled, frowning visibly in his sleep into a somewhat immature pout. "says he'll t...tomahawk me if i deflower you...mgh stupid.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:33 pm
((I so read that as hypno-rapist.....hahaha rofl Wow....I need to get out of the art stutio and away from the spray paint.))

Koko blushed profusely at the reply. Granted....if her father was around he probably would....or her brother. She stroked back a few strands on his hair and kissed his forward. "Like you don't want to," she said with a smirk as she watched him slumber. "Are't you fortunate father isn't around."

She brushed her thumb over a his cheek before standing up to pour herself a small bit of breakfast.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm
[lol XD]
[on the topic of fumes, my sister's taking an illustration talk and she keeps saying how she keeps going all weird from the fumes form her markers. serves her right if she's going to use them on A2 paper-haha]

Drake smiled and wriggled a little further into the sofa.
"Mhm, i'll get tomoahawked.....worth it" he mumbled again somewhat happily and started to snore.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 pm
Koko rolled her eyes and the mumbled comment as she sipped the blood from her mug. When she finished she quietly rised out the dishes and put them away. She left the pest of the blood out so if they woke up they could help themselves.

Then she proceeded to the basement. She uncovered and dug out a tub she used for fixing up the hide. She combined a few solutions to create a 'vegatable bath.' It didn't reek like the tradtional method. Now it was just a waiting game for it.

Yoki greeted her when she returned upstairs and went to the bathroom to wash up a bit. After that she went to put on some lotionand sung in a low tone .

Bly meanwhile had awoken and was watching Drake and proceeded to give him a lick on the face.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 pm
Drake jerked as he was startled awake
"eugh!" Oh, hey dogface." he yawned. "Way to wake me up just when the dream was getting interesting." he sat up and scratched his head.
"how long was I asleep?" he asked, obviously feeling a bit silly when Bly of course couldn't answer. he debated going back to sleep -third time lucky- but gave up.
"Do you know where your mum keeps the blood, dogface?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:00 pm
((haha))

Bly tilted his head as he looked back at Drake. Then he glanced over towards the kitchen, but when he got up he went to the bedroom where he heard Koko's voice even in its faintest tone.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:03 pm
[Speaking of fumes, I'm doing a major cleaning of my area of the house, my room, guest room, and bathroom, so I'm just checking in when I get a room or a major part of a room done. I'll be popping in and out. xD]

Mason frowned.
"I don't have those.. with me," He said, pulling out his wallet and pretending to check. Looks like he'd have to talk to Tristen and Lillin before they'd be able to get anything.
"Is there any way you can let me just check your papers without it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:14 pm
"As much as I appreciate your willingness to help-I can't," Dereck replied. He couldn't help but wonder why so many outsiders were so interested in the little town now. It worried him a little.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 pm
[lol kk]

Drake got up and followed Bly, having little better to do. If Koko was awake he could ask her.

---

Meanwhile Tristen was sleeping soundly when she was startled awake by her mobile phone buzzing.
"mgh? aww." she studied the unknown number and turned it on, holding to her ear as she slopped back down.
"Hello? Who is this?"

#Tristen King?#

"Yes? Again, who is this?"

#I speak on behalf of Lord Sarrus, how goes your mission.#

She raised an eyebrow at the slightly antiquated speech, surprised that whoever on the other end actually knew how to operate a mobile phone.

"it's going well enough. I've confirmed that it's a vampire attack." she repressed a yawn. "i intend to investigate further this evening. I'll get 'em don't worry."

#Has the masquerade been breached?#

"The humans seem pretty clueless. Things are calm now. apparently whoever did it had stopped. for now at least."

#Neverthless Lord Sarus requests that you find the perpetrator and bring them before the council.#

"I can't just kill them?" She sighed. "they'll be on the red list for this after all."

#The boldness of the perpetrators actions are inexcusable. we have not seen such a brash manner in quite some time. The perpetrator must come to the council to receive his or her punishment.#

"mhmg. Ok. Yes, tell lord sarrus i'm working on it and thank him for his patience."

#I will. farewell.#

"Aye, you too." she clicked off the phone and huffed. How did her get her number? She laid back down and stared at the ceiling, wondering what the repercussions would be if she failed. She was already in hot water back at home.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games