Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 pm
*waves back and bows to the new Head Elf!*

Couldn't have imagined a better replacement!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm
Vanna walks into the kitchen with a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness. She waves goodbye to the elves, who have made her first days at Hogwarts so fantastical. She promises to visit often, as she leaves to Ravenclaw tower.

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm
The Mess Tent!

User Image

A sign above a rather large and long tent reads "Mess Tent."

Upon entering the first thing you notice is the large array of copper pots and pans. They're everywhere stacked on odd cabinets, hanging from the tent ceiling, leaning precariously on an enormous pile of marshmallows. Almost immediately following the pans, you notice the food. It's piled all over the place in various bins, in cabinets, and even in netting hanging from the ceiling. Looks like they've got everything from apples and pears to rump roasts to marshmallows and graham crackers.
Finally, with quite a jolt you notice the little elves nestled in places all over the tent. Some of them poking their heads out from behind a monolith of kumquats, some of them crawling from under the neatly arranged tables and chairs to your left, and some blearily rubbing their eyes and sitting up inside the pots and pans: but all have their eyes unmistakably on you.

It's sure to be an odd experience living with house elves full time in such close quarters, especially since apart from spicing some meats and cutting up some vegetables and fruits, the elves don't have all that much to do.

The Mess Tent is the place where students come to get the supplies to cook their foods on the camp fires in the campgrounds. Simply ask an elf for what you'd like and they'll get it for with extreme gusto. They are not quite used to having so much free time.... User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 am
Kori the house elf skipped into the Mess Tent. She looked around and saw no other house elfs, so she sat down and started polishing some plates.

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Kori looked up. She had been polishing for a looong time. But, still, no one was around. To entertain herself she began cooking a few of her favorite dishes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Uni the house-elf wandered into the mess tent. "Hello? Anyone here?" she called out, eyes larger than normal.

Shadow of Neptune

Stellar Star

Minxes

Pants

11,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 am
Uninterruption

Uni the house-elf wandered into the mess tent. "Hello? Anyone here?" she called out, eyes larger than normal.

Hello, Uni. I'm a newcomer as well, although I'm not sure how easy this will be to launch  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Al crept into the Mess Tent, feeling rather content with herself for being able to find it so quickly instead of getting lost like she normally would have. And so when she saw a few others around she waved at them and a big smile spread across her face, "You there! You must be new too right? You may bask in my glorious--" Her speech was interrupted by her own laugh and she looked up at her new acquaintances, "Just kidding, there. I'm Al."

Karmanalee

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm
Unsure of what to do, Hailey merely stared at Al for a moment or two before going over and introducing herself as well.

"Hello there Al, I am Hailey!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 pm
Rosalie wanders into what will be her new home for... who knew how long. She thinks of all the other house elves... Will she like them? Maybe she'll make new friends. Or maybe it will be the same as where she once lived. Rosalie being orphaned when she was just a baby, grew up working in an orphanage for young whitches and wizards. House elves seemed to come and go there but Rosalie always remained. Though no one at the orphanage was her true master.

"Will Professor be better master then last?" she whispers to herself...
She peared around the kitchen. Noticing a few house elves standing around looking like they were in discussion, Rosalie began to get butterflies in her stomach. Not knowing what to say, she squeels and runs towards the kitchen getting ready to busy herself there.

Mountain Baby Roses

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:36 pm
ATTENTION HOUSE ELVES

just letting you know that sorting is currently taking place if you are elgible for sorting go take the test now if you havent been told wheather you are eligble please check your guild posts you should have at least 45 for this sorting thank you
techpriest35 head of slytherin house

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am
Shawn the house-elf enters the Mess Tent, which is now his new home. Seeing that he is new, he looked around to see if perhaps, he can meet new friends. " H-hello? Is anybody here? I-I'm new here...C-c-can you please show me a-around? " Shawn said nervously.  

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Trixiebelle2

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Trixie the house-elf wanders in, looking at the tent. Being new, and nervous, she trips over a rouge copper pot on the floor, and tumbles over in front of everyone. "H-hey guys, I'm Trixie", she says with a smile, and joins in the laughter around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm
IceGrayWolf
Shawn the house-elf enters the Mess Tent, which is now his new home. Seeing that he is new, he looked around to see if perhaps, he can meet new friends. " H-hello? Is anybody here? I-I'm new here...C-c-can you please show me a-around? " Shawn said nervously.

Trixie comes stumbling out, giggling: 'Hey, I'm here, how exciting is this place?'  

Trixiebelle2

Hilarious Gaian

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:35 am
Quote:
IceGrayWolf
Quote:
Trixiebelle2
Having finished her conversation with Al Hailey noticed some new elves.

"Greetings newcomers, my name is Hailey. What is your names?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games