Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Mira shrigged slightly "I don't know...But it's annoying.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:36 am
Oblen nods. "Yeah... well, I don't sneeze too often, but I know it's annoying by experience... do you have any... uh... 'sneezing medican'?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 am
Mira smiled slightly and shook her head "No...My mother and uncle never bother with medicine."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:58 pm
Oblen looks over to Mira with an eyebrow raised. "... but you do bother... I mean... you do use... the medicine... you don't even have like... something for if your nose is acting funny on you?... you did have bandages and that junk that burns the inside of the wound... nothing for sneezing or the nose?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Mira chuckled "No, nothing for illnesses.Just stuff for wounds and infections."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders as the kitten rolls on its back from Oblen’s hand still petting it. "Well... do you have a rash?... or like… feel itchy?”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm
Mira laughed and shook her head "No I don't have a rash."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "I guess your nose is just acting up a bit... probably nothing." He said, though said more to comfort himself more than Mira. He glances back to his wing. "... I'm not sure if my wing's healed up yet... can't see it... white bandage thing's covering it... and it's still numb." He said, thinking aloud.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:11 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly and looked att his wing "I'd leave it on a little longer just to be on the safe side." She blushed slightly when she felt her stomach growl.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:07 pm
Oblen looks over to Mira with a smirk. "You hungry?" He asks, sarcastically before shrugging his shoulders. "... because I am." He said, looking down to the cat before adding "... and probably the cat too..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 am
Mira's face turned a slightly darker shade of pink and she shrugged slightly "A bit..." Turning she headed for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:59 pm
The kitten's head popped up seeing Mira move for the kitchen before skurrying off Oblen, shortly behind Mira's heels. Oblen shakes his head slightly at tyhe cat before standing with a minor stretch then walking on after Mira and the kitten into the kitchen with arms crossed. "So... you want... to cook something?... or... let me try cooking?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm
Mira gave Oblen a wry look as she pulled a bowl and the cat food out of the cabenit "Are you sure you want to try cooking?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:47 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Can't be too hard... warm it until it's heated evenly to a certain degree and edible... I've cooked before." He said before rubbing his hand over his chin. "... but... you know... I don't know if I could make anything 'complex'... like something with a large set of ingredients."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 am
Mira chuckled quietly "What exactly do you know how to cook?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games