Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Main OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waifu Trashu
Vice Captain

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:48 am
Aw, grats! We'll be sure to add you to the inactivity list so you don't get booted. Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 pm
@Red: Have a lovely time on your trip! I've been to both the mentioned Coca Cola factory (bleh) and NYC's Nintendo World (Multiple times~<3)... Uhmm not really much else to say on that; best of luck finding entertainment in the deep south... Scary, scary place.  

kwchups
Crew

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm
KYLE

GTFO MY PANTS BRAH

D8  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Ah, feels good to be home...well, if anyone noticed, I posted recently, since I was back at my cousins. I had to get of the computer early though to pack, but I'm finally back in my own house <3

Georgia...well, could have been worse. I think the only places I was really excited for were Leopolds, the Candy Kitchen, and Planet fun. Especially Planet fun.

Its this place where they buy and sell old/vintage toys and stuff, also new toys that go into their catagories. Holy pokemon stuff, too bad I didn't have my money. I wanted the Shinx plushie/Raichu figurine! There were also cards, which again if I had my money I would have gotten my cousin a Vulpix one (I don't really play or collect them, but I like to have some around of my favorites) and all of the Eeveeloutions. They had Kirby Canvas Curse! They don't even sell that game anymore! Also a bunch of other stuff that I was just flipping over.

I did get a very old pokemon VHS though, 50 cents from a thrift store back here in florida. Guess what I was doing for 75 minutes?

Gah, feels nice to be back on my own bed, I'll post once I get everything in place.

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Holy hell, 22 pages and I'm only on floor 9.

I think I'm getting carried away >w>

Edit: Dang, I might have had a half Ponyta character based off of the mission I'm writing, but Cassady beat me to it XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Hmm? Oh, sorry >^Yeah, during my inactivity, I drew up two other teams, characters, made sprites, and wrote a bunch of missions and backgrounds. My newest team is the third team I created, actually, so... yeah. The spriting was fun, though I don't like how Sirius came out owo; I just got too lazy to post up all the stuff I wrote, so.... yup.  

Cassady 14

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm
Ah? Oh, no need to apologize. Your sprite came out better than mine, though I wasn't done with it it was going to look something like this:

User Image

I was still toying around with the face, though, since I can't seem to think of a hairstyle that would suit him.

Oh, and thanks! Though the signature I had before this one was funnier.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 am
Hmm...it appears we delete profiles o.O *came back to grab his old one and jump back in* Do I need to start a new team? XD;;;  

Zephynoir

Cysic X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am
We're actually in the slow-moving process of a member clean out at the moment. Your profile isn't deleted, though. It's sitting within the trash bin subforum.

I'll have a talk with Chaos_Divide the next time he's on and we'll decide how we want to handle it, alright?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am
Yeah, I found it there, sent him a pm. Been a year since I talked to him, so, hey, it would be good to catch up anyway. I wonder if anyone remembers ole Roland? XD;  

Zephynoir

Lunatalia

Blessed Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 pm
....Is that Rolly? o-o
HI ROLLY~!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Well, I don't really know who you are...but welcome back!

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm
Luna - Aye, that I am, lovey. I have missed you, especially =)

Red - Thanks XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:35 am
So that Cys doesn't have a heart attack, I cut off the other day because there was a power outage.

So I do have internet afterall. I forgot that we're staying at a 5-star hotel. And the Government is paying for our stay, hooray for having politician friends in a corrupt country? Eh, I'll stop feeling guilty eventually >.>

The room is awesome. Really big, we have a balconey overlooking a koi pond, and there's even a TV right next to the bathtub. I've never stayed at such a fancy hotel before.

It's really hot here. I'm terrified of leaving the building I swear I'll burst into flames if I do.

Later. I hate this keyboard so this is all I'm gonna write.  

Cherry_chain
Vice Captain

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cysic X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am
Well I wasn't having a heart attack because you cut off I just figured your internet cut out.

I only had a heart attack last time because you were sick and you were gone for an entire week ~_~

Anyways that sounds awesome. Don't catch on fire, though, that would be bad. Seriously.  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff