Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year
Reserve Beater on Quidditch Team

The End of the Year already... it is kind of sad in a way.

Ronna smiled as she was greeted by Miranda and glad to see her take the seat beside her. "I know. It has been a crazy year... I'll miss the magic, potions, and of course flying too. I feel like all the wizard kids will have an advantage over me when I try out for the quidditch team again next year. Of course I waited for emergency try outs for beaters this year."

Then she brightened at an idea and said, "You know you could always come to Hawkinge with me and Dad. I could sleep on the couch. My plans were just read ahead, take a few bus rides down to Dover, and spend a lot of time working on my swing so maybe I can manage to be a reserve beater at the very least, again. Of course I think London is a wee bit more exciting than Hawkinge."

User Image

In Company of: Miranda
[Wearing:school uniform]

{ }

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron walked down to the Great Hall. He was still in a daze. After all, it did feel like only half the year had passed since he was only awake for that much. The boy scratched the back of his head as he stared towards the Gryffindor table. It was weird knowing he hadn't been here in the last several months. It was still a mystery to him how he even managed to fall into a coma, but all of the information he already learned was enough for now. Apparently Remy cheated and was booted from quidditch. Now, the fifth year's girlfriend was the captain. It made him wonder who the vice captain would be, but she probably didn't think that far in advance. With all these thoughts running through Cam's mind, he walked to the table decked in red and sat down several seats away from Ronna and Miranda.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [ x ] Gryffindor A Little Sad Gryffindor Table With Ronna and Cameron

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

"Actually that sounds like a great idea, I'd love to visit Hawkinge. It'd be ten times better than staying at home, anways. If you ever visit London let me know, I'll show you around!" Miranda said to the girl, smiling at the thought. At least she knew she had somewhere to go if she were to sneak out at any point over the summer. "I'll probably end up doing a lot of that as well, I've got the books, so there's no point in wasting time. Good luck with the Quidditch thing though, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly, even the wizard kids won't be able to keep up with you once you make it on the team. I'll cheer you on for sure.

"I thought about Quidditch, but not for long, really. I'm already terrible on a my feet, to have to make it move on a flying broom while working my arms and trying not to get hit by balls... yeah, I really don't think it'll work out." Miranda chuckled softly. "I don't know.. dueling club sounds pretty interesting, I might join that next year just to see what it's all about."

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 am
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year
Reserve Beater on Quidditch Team

At least I have a place to potentially hang out in London.

Ronna smiled and let out a laugh, "And don't worry my Dad is very trustworthy. I mean how much more of a tight leash can you be on than with a Dad as a cop. Of course, he pretty much lets me be independent but you don't have to tell your parents that."

"I still have to pick up some supplies from Diagon Ally so maybe we could plan a venture together while I am in London even in Diagon Ally," Ronna added. "I grew an inch or two so it is probably a good idea to get new robes."

"And that is sweet about Quidditch, but all the other beaters and applicants for beaters are older and have more experience so I am at a disadvantage," She said before shrugging, "But I am okay as long as I get reserves. And the bludgers don't hurt that bad usually, and that's why I wanted to be a beater... I get to hit balls at other people. Great stress relief."

User Image

In Company of: Miranda
[Wearing:school uniform]

{ }

Forks Anonymous

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {refreshed}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

The high heels clicked as she strutted into the great hall. She was in a great mood now that things had worked out. She had stressed all year trying to figure out what had happened to the students and staff but now it was all going well once again.

She walk up to the podium and the owl stretched out its wings signaling it was time to get quiet.
"Well here we are once more. Thankfully all of us are up and around for the great food we are about to have. Now let us get to the awards as I'm sure you are all waiting to hear. First I'd like to say congratulations to a first time professor winning this year, Luella Huckabee!

So well done! I would also like to announce that we have another double win this year. It seems this house was having a great year. Congratulations to Ravenclaw for taking the house and quidditch cup!"
Inari announced clapping her hands and making the Hogwarts banners change to blue and bronze.

"Now that we have reason to celebrate, let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. Taking a seat she decided to enjoy her time and forget about the trouble of her past and try to enjoy her future.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Once the food came Tevye dug in. He had a year's worth of meals he missed. He planed to make it up in a single night! God it sucked that Gryffindor lost all there matches. If he was only there he could have helped. Before Tevye knew it his plate was piled with food.
{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ plopped at the table, late for the feast. Her hair was a spiked mess and she'd forgotten a hat, as she'd worn at all times to prevent anyone from seeing her lopped off locks. At this point, she really didn't care. Food had arrived, but the girl wasn't hungry. At this point, she just wanted to go home and sleep. Was that too much to ask?

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 am
User ImageUser Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus came over to Remy and kissed her cheek and taking a moment to get her lovely scent. "Hey you looked like you could use some company." He said as he took a seat next to her.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up suddenly when she felt someone at her side. A light kiss touched her cheek, causing her to jump. Wide blue eyes turned to see Rufus. "Rufus! Wh-what are you doing over here? You're not supposed to sit at other tables during feasts! You know that..." She didn't feel very up to carrying out her Prefect duties. Instead, she leaned against him, nuzzling into his side. Short hair spiked out, but she didn't seem to have a care at all.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Rufus wrapped his arm around her as she nuzzled him. "Eh what are they going to do take away house points, give me a detention?" Rufus said with a chuckle. "The only thing that maters now is you. Speaking of which you my love have been starving yourself for far too long. You should get some food in you."

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 am
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ peeked up at Rufus, a hint of confusion in her eyes. He was willing to break rules for her?! But.. this was Rufus Flinker! He never broke rules! She attempted a smile when he chuckled, but it ended up being quite pathetic indeed. When he told her to eat, she shook her head a bit. "I'm not really hungry... thanks, though." She sighed, a sad sort of sound, then nibbled a piece of bread. There. That was food....

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus sighed a bit and ran his hand though Remy's short hair. He knew she loved long hair but Rufus also thought short hair looked really good for her as well and made her look more mature. "Alright then I'll eat as much as you eat then." Rufus grabbed a bun and started to nibble on it.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gave a tiny grin when Rufus ran his fingers through her hair. At least he liked it. At his bargain of he'll eat however much she ate, the older teen grumbled. "Fine, fine." Nimble fingers worked fast, preparing two small salads. She set one in front of Rufus, then began eating hers. There. Now both of them were happy.... kind of.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus started to the sailed. The wolf in him complained about the lack of meat but he smiled a bit. "There that's not so bad is it?"

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nibbled a bit more, then pushed the meager meal away. She wasn't hungry beforehand, and now she just felt gross. The teen simply nuzzled into Rufus' side, wrapping her thin arms around his waist. "Not for you. Please eat. I'm just not hungry. I promise I'll eat breakfast in the morning. I simply don't feel good tonight."

UT
f
HARACTER

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games