Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'A Ball? That would be nice... provided no one dies this time.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien was seated at the Slytherin Table, preparing a plate for breakfast, when the flapping of wings attracted his attention. Of course, the morning mail came every morning, but Damien always liked watching the owls. They were interesting creatures, strangely elegant. He was surprised, though, when he spotted Gavin flying in the group that had arrived that morning, a letter on his leg. The Eagle Owl landed on Damien's shoulder and stuck his leg out, hooting happily and giving him a playful n** on the ear. Damien smiled and reached up to pet Gavin's head and handed him a bit of food from his plate, not knowing if it was really healthy for him, but not having anything else and not figuring just a little bit would hurt him. Owls ate mice; a little bit of breakfast sausage wouldn't kill him, right? After Gavin had taken the meat, Damien untied the letter and skimmed it, curious. His father didn't write him very often. Lately it always seemed to be related to something horrible his mother had done. But, this time, it was actually something pleasant.

Letter from Wesley Edgeworth
                                                          Damien,

I do hope you're enjoying your fifth year at school, and that you're not letting Marina distract you overmuch from your studies and duties as prefect. Send my regards to her for me, and let me know how you're both doing. I fear we don't keep in touch nearly well enough. I feel as though I only write you when there's some sort of news to share.

Which brings me to the reason I'm writing you. I received an invitation in the mail from the Brighton Family to a Ball they are hosting. The invitation included our names (and not your mothers, interestingly enough. Whether that was an oversight or wisdom I'll never know, but I'll count it as a blessing) and guests. I thought that you would like to ask Marina to the ball, so I wanted to be sure that you had plenty of time to do so. It will be this Summer, so I thought that writing you now would give you plenty of time to ensure that her schedule is cleared for the Ball.

Once you've discussed it with her, please send Tobias with a response so that I might RSVP with your plus one. And, as I said, perhaps give me a bit of an update on how you're both doing. Things are much the same at home, with your mother skulking about and leaving each evening, although recently there was a period of time which she remained home and seemed rather distressed. I've no interest in whatever might have been wrong with her lover or if they fought, so I didn't ask, but as I'm sure you can imagine she made being home quite miserable for those days. Hearing a bit of good news from you will be a nice change of pace.

Love,
                                                          Your Father

Damien blinked a bit. His father had closed the letter with 'Love,' something that was incredibly uncharacteristic of him. He'd also implied that he'd like for them to write more often, which was something Damien hadn't had any clue his father would even think of, let alone appreciate. He smiled. Aside from his mother, things in his home were better than they'd ever been... and it was all because of Marina. He smiled, folding the letter back up, offering Gavin another small morsel, and sending him off. He'd not reply now since he wanted to actually have an answer to his father's inquiry, so there was no sense in the owl waiting. He continued his breakfast, waiting to see if Marina would join him. If she made an appearance, he could ask her now. If not, he could always ask her later. They were dating and in the same house; the two of them never went too long without seeing each other, classes notwithstanding.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Tired | Just another family torn: Did his father write him? | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina walked into the Great Hall still working out a knot in her red curls with her fingers. Her hair was quite long once more, starting to reach towards her waist. She had considered braiding it this morning but quickly realized that hair styling was not her calling and she was only going to end up with a head ache. Tucking a piece behind her ear, she sat down next to Damien, giving a curious glance to the letter in his hand as she kissed him on the cheek. "Did your father write you?" she asked, pouring herself some pumpkin juice and eying a nearby stack of pancakes. She knew his dad didn't write too often, where as she had letters every few weeks from her parents, full of somewhat nosy questions about her grades and friends and general well-being. Her mother seemed more distant than usual, and her father somewhat worried, but as of right now she couldn't let that bother her.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'A Ball? That would be nice... provided no one dies this time.' spacespac

Damien smiled when Marina sat next to him and kissed his cheek, turning and giving her one as well. He wrapped one arm around her waist, the other now holding his fork. He glanced at her out the corner of his eye. "Yeah. Apparently there's a ball this summer, the Brighton family is hosting it. He thought I'd want plenty of time to invite you so he wrote me right away." Damien's expression was amused. His father's strange new affection was at odds with his more natural and typical formality. He'd given them more then enough time to plan on going, if she wanted to. He thought she might not, though, the memory of the Circus assailing him. He supposed that, after that, Marina might not be very keen on going. Damien would likely have to; his father loved his connections, and always gave in to social obligations. He would also probably make Damien go. And Damien would hate to have to go without Marina. But, he wouldn't make her, of course. "He also asked how you were doing, and what we've been up to. I think Mother is driving him crazy. Apparently she got in a fight or something with whoever it is she's sleeping with and stayed home a few nights. I think dad's starved for some sort of pleasant news. Brownie can only do so much for him, you know?" The Slytherin was sure his House Elf was doing her best to keep Wesley happy, but with his mother around, Damien had a feeling that his father's days were neutral at best. He took a couple bites of his breakfast, his expression thoughtful. He swallowed it and leaned over, giving Marina another kiss, laying his head on her shoulder. He planted a kiss there as well, feeling oddly affectionate this morning. He usually tried to be more reserved when they were in the heavy-traffic areas of the castle, but he just didn't feel like it today. The hand around her waist rubbed gently. They didn't get many chances to really be romantic with each other. Sometimes the need to be sweet just bubbled over. He couldn't help it.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 pm
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
User Image

It's just another war: Tired | Just another family torn: Did his father write him? | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina's brow furrowed as she tried to place the last name. Brighton... Why did that sound so familiar? Oh. It was the surname of their head of house and her healing professor. Duh. This was why she needed to eat breakfast. The lack of food was stalling her thinking. "A ball?" she repeated, expertly spearing a pancake with a combination of her knife and fork, and manuevering it onto her plate. The last ball they'd been too... had ended in what was pretty much a terrorist attack. But there was no way this one would be anything close to that. This was a private function, not a public event. She assumed it was mostly going to be rich people. She glanced at her boyfriend, who looked almost as if he might laugh. No doubt his father's new trend of actually paying attention to his son and his life was still somewhat odd to him. It would be to her, that was for sure. "Well, I'll go. We both know he's going to make you go anyways..." She swallowed a bite of pancake and smirked. "And let's face it, I'm the life of every party." she teased. Fancy parties that involved dresses and painful shoes and presentable hair were not her natural habitat. She was much more comfortable mucking about dueling or what not in her plain old uniform, or better yet comfortable, practical muggle clothes. But occasionally, sacrifices had to be made. Sacrifices like not being able to actually walk like a normal human being.

At Damien's next words she almost spit out pumpkin juice and coughed several times before looking at him. "She what?!" Of course, Marina had been aware that Dahlia wasn't exactly remaining faithful to her husband... but how obvious and spiteful could you possibly be about cheating on someone? She shook her head a little in disbelief. "I'm not surprised that she's on the outs with whoever's she's been sleeping with. But you think she'd try to be just a little subtle about the entire thing-" The redhead stopped to consider her own words. "Actually, no, your mother is the exact antonym of subtle. Do you think he'll get fed up and kick her out?" she asked, probably more bluntly than she should have. Her brown eyes blinked in mild surprise at Damien's show of affection, though it certainly wasn't unwelcome. She tried to be a bit more proper than most of their class mates and not broadcast "oi, everyone, we're madly in love, come watch", but she was still a teenager who was very much attracted to her boyfriend. "Damien," she laughed softly under her breath. "I'm trying to eat." But it was quite evident from the tone of her voice that she didn't mind at all.

Cara MiaKitty

I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Damien ran a hand up Marina's side and to her hair, playing on it while he rested it on her shoulder, his expression a bit amused. "You certainly make my life more entertaining. I imagine this whole thing will be a bit stuffy but... I mean, it's not like it'll be as bad as the last one, right?" He sort of regretted actually mentioning that, but it'd simply come out. He flushed a bit, the slightest bit of pink filling his cheeks. He knew that Marina wasn't big on fancy parties and things, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't like seeing her in a dress and heels. As much as she wanted to see him in jeans and a t-shirt, he thought, smiling a bit at that. The shopping day with her had been... interesting. In and out of dressing rooms, trying on jeans and t-shirts and sweaters and the like. He'd gone home with a pair of sneakers, something he'd never even owned before. The only part of his life he'd not been in proper dress shoes, he'd been barefoot. And crawling. But, after wearing them for a while, he actually rather liked his sneakers. And his jeans. The t-shirts were still sort of odd for him, but only because his dress shirts were generally a softer fabric.

When Marina totally freaked at his mention of his mother's affair, he stifled a chuckle. She corrected herself before he had to, but his first thought upon her saying she'd think Dahlia would be subtle was, 'you're joking, right?' He gave her shoulder a gentle rub.
                                                          "She wants to embarrass my dad. Because he's letting me embarrass her. So she doesn't care who finds out about it. I think that, the more people know, the better, as far as she's concerned. As for him kicking her out... I certainly hope so. I'm sort of hoping that the next letter will be him saying he's getting divorced. I'm not sure though. He's pretty... I guess patient? And he doesn't see her cheating as reflecting poorly on him. He thinks it shows that she's a bad wife, not that he's a bad husband. So, he could care less. If not for me, I think he'd be totally fine with just letting her do whatever she would and just ignoring her. I'm the thing that would make him actually kick her out, I think." He rubbed her shoulder again, his head still on her shoulder. When she teased him for being sweet, he didn't answer at first, just gave her another kiss and started playing with her hair again. "So eat, love," he told her after a moment, gazing up at her, his expression playfully innocent. He pressed another kiss to her shoulder, and then, somewhat bold, sure that no eyes were on them, gave her a gentle kiss on her neck. His heart pounded at that. He wasn't sure where the impulse had come from; he'd never done that before. He waited, not realizing he was holding his breath, curious. He might have crossed a line, might have gone too far. But he wasn't overly worried; if she said no, he would stop. She knew that. Or, she should. He had done this often enough. Little steps, little pushes. Testing the limits, stretching the boundaries. It was certainly less awkward than asking her permission every time he wanted to take a step forward. It might cause a flash of anger, but it would fade. Hopefully. He wasn't truly worried, but there was always that touch of fear that he'd done something wrong. So, he waited.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 pm
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
User Image

"Don't jinx it," Marina muttered. Whenever she dared to imagine that things might actually go well, they went horribly. Clearly the only solution was to be prepared for the worst. "A bit of stuffiness would be refreshing, really, compared to the alternative." The alternative seemed to involve people dying. Marina would take the stuffiness any day. "Well, maybe this time I won't step on your toes while dancing," she commented somewhat hopefully. How was it that she could gracefully dodge hexes, but not manage to avoid crushing her boyfriend's toes? Another mystery of the universe.

She rolled her eyes after hearing about Dahlia's antics. "That's a bit immature for a grown woman. Trying to shame her husband by fooling around with another man and letting everyone know. Ugh." To be honest, she both pitied and despised the woman. She clearly wasn't mentally stable, and she had very little dignity left, but she was just so horrid it was hard to feel anything more than hate for her. The fact that she'd called her a whore and her parents filth probably also had something to do with it. Marina sincerely hoped that Wesley's patience ran out. She didn't want Damien to have to endure another summer of... that.

Marina took another sip of pumpkin juice but it was extremely hard to eat when someone was playing with your hair and kissing you. Damien's look of innocence was not helping matters. She gave him a look of mock suspicion, unable to even be annoyed at him right now. Not when she was being distracted like this. "You're cute," she said dryly, before his lips touched her neck and she started like an electric shock had just raced through her body. Her fork very nearly clattered onto her plate. She felt thrilled and excited and nervous all at the same time, which was entirely his fault. Her brown eyes sparkled as she looked at him. "We are going to traumatize some innocent first years, Damien." she said breathlessly.

Then she kissed him full on the mouth, quickly and recklessly, before going back to finishing her breakfast like nothing had happened. A slight blush reddened her face, but other than that she looked like the epitome of calmness. "Not that it was unwelcome." she added in a murmur low enough for only him to hear, a small smile turning up her lips momentarily.

Cara MiaKitty

I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

Damien chose to ignore her comments on the impending ball and his mother, choosing instead to continue lazily playing with her hair. He was so tired of all the unpleasantness. He wanted to revel in a little joy for just a moment. With the nonsense going on at home, their exams, and people just suddenly falling into comas left and right, it was nice to have a moment to just... be. And to be happy, here, with her. He inhaled deeply, loving how she smelled. He usually behaved himself, especially in the Great Hall, but it was incredibly early. There were almost no people already in the Hall, and most of them were either half asleep or engrossed in their own things. He scarcely heard her call him cute, so engrossed as he was in just enjoying her presence. He'd been about to tease her in response to her comment on 'traumatizing innocent first years' when she stopped him with a quick but passionate kiss. He sat up then, his expression dazed. How did she do that? How did she drive him so utterly crazy with a simple kiss? He knew she was trying hard to keep it together, but he could see the light blush, that spark in her eyes, the smile others would miss. He'd expected a reprimand; instead, he was getting... not permission or approval per say, but something akin to it. A sign that, while this was not the time or place... there was one for it. He felt hot suddenly, his cheeks flushing, his eyes intense as he stared at her. After a moment, he shook himself and turned back to his own breakfast, wrapped in his thoughts. He watched her from the corner of his eye, curious. "Well then," he said finally, his voice low, with a hint of smoke it had never held before, "where might we go where we wouldn't risk doing such harm to the first years, love?" Aside from the strange undertone in his voice, his bearing was neutral, calm. But inside, there was a fire. The only sign of it, though, was the light in his eyes. He took a sip of his pumpkin juice, waiting. Curious. Would she offer a time and place? Generally when they found themselves alone, they kissed and held one another and spoke sweetly... but this was different. And while Damien's intentions were mostly pure... she'd given him an inch. He was curious to see how many more he could take before she'd shut him down.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria walked down to the table, her eyes already taking in the table as she settled down for breakfast. School was seriously kicking her butt, but at least she was able to get back on the quidditch team. A sly smile crossed her features as she quickly grabbed a few things to give Fenris. She hadn't had much time for her dog, but she at least gave her a bit here or there to make up for the time away from her. It was about that time that she spotted an owl heading her way. It wasn't that she didn't get owls, she however didn't recognize this one. Frowning, she took the letter from the owl as soon as it landed, eyeing the envelope suspiciously. It wasn't a Howler, she got one of those her third year, but she didn't trust it not to explode or anything. Opening it, she scanned the contents and snorted.

Magni

Eretria,

I know it has been a while since we last spoke. If I recall, it was at the circus. Can't exactly get over the fact that every time we seem to meet, you happen to get offended for some reason. For that, I apologize if anything I said offended you.

Anyway, that's not exactly the reason I'm owling you. I was wondering if perhaps we could meet up during the summer break, and maybe get all of the things that happened before behind us and start again. I know your response will probably be no, but I have to give it a shot, right? Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Magni

"Of all the selfish, conceited, good-for-nothing prats to owl me, it had to be him?" She was tempted to set the owl alight and watch it burn, but that would serve no purpose. Instead, she grabbed a quill from one of the others at the table despite a squawk from the kid and scrawled her response on scrap she had tucked into one of her books. Tying it to the owl's leg, she smirked as it took flight. Honestly, she hoped that he would get offended at her and left her alone, but the guy was persistent. She shoved the quill back at the kid she took it from and then grabbed a bit of toast to angrily tear into.

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Amanda made her way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Her mood hadn't been too great for a while considering the Slytherin team lost some very important games. The blonde had already been trying to prepare herself for another loss that hopefully, and probably, wouldn't happen against the Gryffindor team. She wasn't all too worried since about half of the lions' players were out cold in the hospital wing, and it didn't seem like they'd wake up anytime soon. With a smirk, Amanda poured cereal and milk into a bowl, then sat down next to Eretria, who wore an irritated expression. The quidditch captain eyed the letter in her friend's hands before speaking. "Who's it from?" she asked, rather curious.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Eretria glared at the offending letter and shoved it toward Amanda. She didn't care if the other girl read it, nothing incriminating in there anyway, but the fact that he had the audacity to write to her was an insult. How the heck did he even know where to send the letter? "It's that self-absorbed prat from the circus, Knockturn Alley, and I think he was at the Masquerade from hell too. I swear he's stalking me for some reason." She stabbed into a bit of egg and ate it angrily, her usually calm facade broken by an idiot. She glared at a couple of firsties, sending them scattering when they saw the expression on her face. She didn't have the patience to send them off with a detention for eavesdropping, but she was certain they would say nothing after that look.

Fenris

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

Amanda chewed her mouthful of cereal as Eretria slid the letter towards her. The blonde began to read it when her friend interrupted her by telling her who sent it. The girl kept her composure neutral as her eyes skimmed over the words on the parchment. Blue eyes looked up from the paper and fell on the girl sitting next to her. "Why the hell did you tell him you go to Hogwarts?" Amanda asked, giving Eretria a disappointed look. "No wonder he's stalking you," she mumbled and shoved another spoonful of her breakfast into her mouth. 'Course he could have just assumed she goes to Hogwarts, she realized a little too late. If that was the case, this annoying prat must have really been trying to stalk her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
User Image

User Image

Eretria shot Amanda a look. Seriously? She never disclosed anything to anyone, well, except for two people, and one of them happened to be missing. She crossed her arms, an annoyed look on her face and her breakfast forgotten. She was now considering that if she did meet up with the insufferable prat, she could give him the finality this whole debacle deserved, but she doubted that he would leave it at just that. "I have never given him a name, house, address, or any other such information. He must have heard it during one of our lovely encounters. And the first time he met me, he could have easily deduced I was from Hogwarts, since I am still underage." She was still seething, but was now thinking on ways she could bend this obsession to her own advantage, or destroy it completely and never have to worry about it again. She had to admit, there was the possibility the prat could fall for anything, but she doubted that. After all, he had been smart enough to figure out where she was, so that meant he wasn't that dumb, or gullible. She folded her hands under her chin, thinking. She had to figure out what to do, and thankfully, she had plenty of time.

Fenris

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Amanda smirked. "Alright, so he would know you go to Hogwarts," she started. After a moment of thinking, she concluded, "Blimey, this guy's a real creep." Finding out a girl's name and sending a letter to meet up with her? Either he was incredibly obsessed with Eretria, or he wanted something from her. Either way, it wasn't acceptable. "Want me to get rid of him for you?" the blonde asked, running her fingers across the wand on her lap. 'Course, this guy must have been older than they, or wouldn't he be at Hogwarts now? Unless he was a squib. If he is, it'll be easy to get rid of him, she thought, an amused grin crawling onto her lips.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 am
User Image
CURRENTLY // Looking Smart in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Going home is actually going to be... nice. First time for everything, I guess.' spacespac

Damien entered the Great Hall in high spirits, possibly the first year he'd ever felt so happy on his last night of the term. Even the year he'd spent at Dominic's hadn't seen him in such a good mood; after all, he'd been grappling with Marina having kissed him. Every other year, save his first, he'd been going home knowing his mother was there, darkening the home with her usual sour disposition and horrible attitude. And his first year... well, he'd not even been well enough to attend the feast that year. He'd not even ridden the train home; his father had come to the school, escorted him to Hogsmeade, and Apparated him away.

But this year... he had Marina, which was an amazing thing in and of itself. Start of next term, it would be two years. Two years, and he'd not completely made an arse of himself or pushed her away or anything. He'd worried, ever so slightly, about having pushed her too far at Breakfast a few weeks ago, but she'd been normal enough with him since that, while they hadn't talked about it, he didn't think he was really in trouble. Just that he should back off, which was completely fine. He could slow down, take a step back. She hadn't seemed adverse to his advances, just a bit... overwhelmed. That was fine. He could wait until she was more comfortable. They were only sixteen, after all.

Not quite as wonderful as Marina, but perhaps a bit more surprising, was that for once, he wasn't afraid or disappointed to have to return to Edgeworth Manor. His mother had apparently pushed his father too far this Summer; he'd received a letter earlier this week stating that she'd been kicked out and that they'd discuss the details once he was home. He hadn't told Marina that yet; he knew she'd be happy. It bothered her to know he was home, dealing with Dahlia and her horrible attitude. His father's letter had seemed a bit foreboding, like there was something he wasn't comfortable putting in writing, but all that mattered to Damien was that his mother was gone. Hopefully, from his life, for good.

He sat at the Slytherin table with a smile on his face, waiting patiently for Marina to join him and the End of Term feast to begin. For the first time in his life, he was actually sort of happy to be going home. He'd miss Marina, of course, but she could always come visit. Or he could visit her; actually, he saw quite a bit of visiting in their future. Away at the school, she'd been mostly untouched by whatever had been stalking her before the start of the term, but that didn't mean it wasn't waiting for her at home. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. She was his girlfriend, and he loved her. He couldn't bear it if anything happened to her. He needed to protect her...

Even if, yes, she could take care of herself. An extra set of eyes never hurt.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image

Amanda plopped her butt into a chair at the table decked in green. What's the point of being here if we aren't going to be winning any cups? she wondered, propping an elbow up on the table and leaning her chin in the palm of her hand. Amanda sighed as she thought about the passing quidditch season. Slytherin only managed to win one game. At least they didn't come in last; Gryffindor did.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games