Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:03 pm
Angel Natavi
RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Gundam Reign. My creation for a role play. Later versions include Shield/surf board as well as weapons.

Wait... and you said that you just mess with a mouse on your art program? DANG!!! Dog, that is amazing!

I am not a dog. I am a fox. And yes. I did do that with a mouse. And, since my photoshop ran out, I had to use paint.

Upgraded version:
User Image

They're both canines. And, it's just slang, anyways. I say dog, instead of boy, man, or GOD in vain... So, I wasn't really refering to you. sweatdrop

That's insane! How do you keep it so symmetrical?! So... smooth!?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 pm
I know. Just teasing. As for the smoothness? I used pictures for parts. I took the head from Burning Gundam, erased the face for Wing Zero Custom, and I will be putting the Heavy Arms side things on there as well.

This is what I do. I take parts from other pictures, cut them out, alter them so that they fit and I make myself a chimera of those pics. And the result is what you see there now.  

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:08 pm
Angel Natavi
I know. Just teasing. As for the smoothness? I used pictures for parts. I took the head from Burning Gundam, erased the face for Wing Zero Custom, and I will be putting the Heavy Arms side things on there as well.

This is what I do. I take parts from other pictures, cut them out, alter them so that they fit and I make myself a chimera of those pics. And the result is what you see there now.

Ah! I see... That's cool! That still takes a bit of skill and practice. I wondered why you were keeping it so similar to other Gundams... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:12 pm
RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi

Ah! I see... That's cool! That still takes a bit of skill and practice. I wondered why you were keeping it so similar to other Gundams... lol
Heh, yes. While I do use and alter other parts, I tend to stick closely to the origonal designs. I do have a question though. I have several head designs that I will be posting here in a few minutes, so I want to ask your oppinion on which one is better.  

Angel Natavi

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:19 pm
User Image

Here is the head options I have made so far. I'm more fond of Numbers two and four respectivly. What are your oppinions on what should go there?

And yes, if you are wondering, thats the Tallgeese' head dress for numbers five and six.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:20 pm
Angel Natavi
RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi

Heh, yes. While I do use and alter other parts, I tend to stick closely to the origonal designs. I do have a question though. I have several head designs that I will be posting here in a few minutes, so I want to ask your oppinion on which one is better.

Sure. I can help there. 3nodding  

RavendorFoxx

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:23 pm
Angel Natavi
User Image

Here is the head options I have made so far. I'm more fond of Numbers two and four respectivly. What are your oppinions on what should go there?

The 5 & 6 would be better if you could flatten the spikes on top down a bit... or make them a tad smaller...

But, I like 2 & 4 as well. The top spike in 4 & 3 is slightly too tall for good function, and it looks a lot like a crown of some sort, but it's cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:26 pm
You should have seen the top spike for four and three before I shortened it. xd  

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:29 pm
Angel Natavi

That big, huh? rofl

5 and 6 look like something off of Sonic the Hedgehog for some reason... They're cool though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:31 pm
RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi

That big, huh? rofl

5 and 6 look like something off of Sonic the Hedgehog for some reason... They're cool though.

Heh, they're from the TallGeese version III. And yes. Much worse. About three times as long as that.  

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Angel Natavi
RavendorFoxx
Angel Natavi

That big, huh? rofl

Heh, they're from the TallGeese version III. And yes. Much worse. About three times as long as that.

Ah... well... are there any other Gundams to look at? Choose parts off of those?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:38 pm
Well, counting my gundam, I have 37 pics to choose from, so yeah. I'm pretty much satisfied so far. (I still need some others like a good sandrok and death scythe.)  

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:41 pm
Angel Natavi
Well, counting my gundam, I have 37 pics to choose from, so yeah. I'm pretty much satisfied so far. (I still need some others like a good sandrok and death scythe.)

Well, cool! ... can I see a few?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:45 pm
Okay, strike my previous comment. The head crest is from TallGeese II, not III.

As for you seeing them... umm... I don't know.  

Angel Natavi

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:46 pm
Angel Natavi
Okay, strike my previous comment. The head crest is from TallGeese II, not III.

As for you seeing them... umm... I don't know.

Like I would know... rofl

Is there a site I can go to where I can see what they look like? Profiles for each gundam?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games