Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:28 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niรฑo
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party โ€˜cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
๐•ฎhristian ๐•ญarrett

User Image

๐•ฎrash
๐”˜nsorted ๐”‰irst ๐”œear

Crash meandered along with his skateboard in hand, talking to any and every one he crossed paths with. His blonde hair splattered in each and every direction as he ruffled his hands through it, and then tugged at the hem of his button up shirtโ€”feeling completely and insufferably out of place. Jeez, these uniforms suck more than the ones back home. He grimaced. He missed America already.

Chocolate brown eyes glanced around, he saw a few kids already gathered in one of the first boats while the rest of the first years began to crowd around behind. Some of the kids seemed to be bouncing in place, their grins were huge. Maybe theyโ€™d be more fun than the rest of them were?
โ€Hey?โ€ He called to Danni, Mikey, and Theo, just as they were inviting another girl. โ€Mind if join yall?โ€ He wondered, his southern American accent flourished and at his side he held his skateboard.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5ft 4in โ˜  Weight: 125lbs โ˜  Age: 11
Hogsmeade Station
With Danni, Mikey, and Theo
Suit andโ€ฆ board?
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image User Image

Maxx Disorder
x-Grim_Robot-x
nathan122394

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 am
Rawwk N Rawwr
x-Grim_Robot-x

Maxx Disorder
Essy ze Ninja

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

As Micheal was watching the girl that he and Danni were calling to get out of her boat he heard a boy yelling above the other voices.Mikey turned around and seen a blond haired boy with a skateboard in hand asking if he could join someone where we were,and as mikey turned to see if there could be any one around us that he could be addressing but we were the only ones there and seen a look Danni's face that looked like she was wanting a other girl to join us and not another boy."well Danni who do you want to join us? or we could see if the boat can seat five? "as both kid were getting closer Mikey saw the boys hair and then at his own in the reflection on the water and thought to him self that he should have had his hair cut before he left home.  

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxAmelia pondered for a minutes, "I am not sure really. It is based on you." She tilted her head, "Well plants need kindness and care. So Hufflepuff maybe?" A older womans voice was heard. "Ah time for us to go! Come on let's try to get a boat together!" Running ahead she turned and waiting for Freya.

panic_memors

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 am
User Image

สปHer bone structure screamsสผ

สปTouch her! Touch her!สผ

สปAnd she's got the curse of curvesสผ

Deciding it was time to get a move on. She double checked over one was ready to go and made her way up into the front boat. Stepping in gently as she was wearing her heels as normal but seemed easily settled once in. Turning she instructed the student once more before they started."Please don't lean to far over, I would hate for you to fall in and get snatched by a mermaid." She said with a smirk. Turning forward, the pushed off and started making their way through the lake, the moonlight shinning over the water and the castle looking beautiful in the night sky.

สปI want someone provocative and talkativeสผ

สปBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerสผ

สปAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winสผ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ you may post taking the journey over the lake then we will move to the boathouse))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

panic_memors

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

User Image
โOrphanโFirst YearโUnsortedโElevenโ
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€
"Yea I'd hate to be left behind."Freya ran behind Amelia, making their way through the group of children. As they climbed into a boat she suddenly started to become more careful and precise with her movements. It's not as if Freya had never seen a large amount of water before, the orphanage had taken trips to the coast, but this lake felt alive and that was something Freya didn't want to make angry. Once seated in the boat Freya started to take in her surroundings, then noticing there was a small boy seated in the back. She blushed," I'm sorry we jumped into your boat, I hope you don't mind us sitting with you." She then smiled, might as well be friendly, "I'm Freya and this is Amelia we're both first years, though I guess that's kind of obvious."
โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€โ€

Zombilious

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxJumping into the boat Amelia got settle refusing to be in the front and letting another go. Turning to Freya she saw she was blushing slightly. Wondering what made her red she saw a boy. He was fairly ordinary and she didn't understand why Freya was embarrassed by him. After the introduction Amelia spoke, "Hello there. I doubt he minds Freya." Smirking Amelia turned her gaze to the Hogwarts which was coming into view. Would you look at that!

[I have to go to work so don't leave me to far behind! ;3]

panic_memors
Xadyn-C

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin looked up quickly when he saw two girls climb into his boat, shaking his head quietly when they apologised. "Everybody needs a boat, I don't mind," he said quietly as the boats suddenly started to move, and the castle came into view. His eyes went wide when he saw the sheer size of it, all lit up for the Welcoming Feast. It was more spectacular than he'd expected.

With: Freya, Amelia

Zombilious

panic_memors

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
แƒฆ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝแƒฆ
First Year ~ Unsorted

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Danielle gave a friendly, polite smile to the girl who entered their boat. She seemed nice enough. Maybe a little on the nervous side but she just assumed the girl was shy. Just before she could introduce herself, a blonde boy with an accent she wasn't familiar with asked to join them as well. "Of course you can join us! So long as you don't mind a crowd. I'm sure it won't be a big deal if we're one over. I'm Danielle by the way, but you can call me Danni." the Irish girl said, addressing the two newcomers with a calm, friendly smile.
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

Maxx Disorder
Rawwk N Rawwr

nathan122394
Essy ze Ninja

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Friendly] [thinking: I'll just wait here for a few minutes...] [with: No one] [at: Black lake]

Uriel got separated from Corabell and Edajin in the crowd of students heading to the lake. As they all grouped together at the water's edge, he stood up on tiptoes, trying to see around everyone else. He spotted Edajin getting in a boat with two other girls, and did not yet see Corabell or the other boy she had been previously speaking to. So instead he decided to just stand around and wait for a few minutes. He'd rather be in a boat with people he knew at least somewhat.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:18 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theo bit his knuckle so hard a bead of blood leaked out and slid down his hand. Must... Not... Bounce... he told himself, struggling to relax. He took a deep breath and grinned at the newcomers, wiping the blood off his hand and onto his knee. "Well, lookit that!" he said happily, "We've got ourselves a little club going on here! Theodore West, I'll be your captain this evening." He gave the first years on his boat a very official-looking salute.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image
โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ Rowan Edgar Elliott โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan walked with Corabell to the boats. His father really had not taught him about females. His mother tried, but that failed..."Shall I help you into the boat?" He asked offering her his hand. Maybe he had just made a second friend. Maybe more than a second one. Maybe something more than a friend.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(*Exits to the Boathouse*)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Konar Delash
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Pod solemnly approached the docked boats, seeing his fellow First years doing the same. Looking around there was so little to distinguish this group from the second years - even the thirds. They were also still young, growing into their limbs and features, just like him. How hard could it possibly be to slip away from this group and return to Hershel, skipping this separation that was causing him just unease.
But no, his breaking the rules would cause problems, for him but mostly for Master Hershel, he could not upset his only friend. So with a cleansing breath, he resisted the urge to look back towards where he had seen his second year companion move for the carriages and stepped into the crowd of first years, praying for time to speed up as much as it could.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Magda smile now that the train ride was over. She always felt sick on trains and this one had felt especially bumpy and decrepit. She figured the infamous Hogwarts Express was not something too easily or willingly replaced, however it could do with a bit more magical maintenance. Regardless, they had finally arrived and so, without much concern for those surrounding her, she turned to her sister and smiled encouragingly, asking silently if they should follow everyone to the boats and quickly claim one for themselves.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
User Image

first year - unsorted
User Image
quidditch - enthusiast

โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

||Chell nodded without hesitation or need to interpret the look her sister way giving her. And thus, with two pairs of bright and eager eyes, the two girls headed towards the boats quickly picking a vacant one out and stepping into it. Chell noticed Magda glancing from the corner of her eye critically at any who came close to the boat, if they could they would gladly have the boat to themselves, but considering the amount of fellow firsties, that did not seem probable.||

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm
Rawwk N Rawwr
x-Grim_Robot-x

Maxx Disorder
Essy ze Ninja

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

"Oh ya I'm sure that it wont matter and I'm micheal, you can just call me mikey" he said to both the boy and girl.when Mikey got settled in his seat and the boat started to move he saw the moon casting grey light on the lake and the casle looking majestic and kind of creapy and beautiful at the same time.while he was siting there mikey thought to him self" I didnt get the name of the boy or girl, so he was about to ask the girl first but figured that since she looked kind of shy she would tell us when she was ready so he would just ask the other boy for his name."hey man I didnt catch your name"and as he said that he offered his hand for a shake and gave a friendly smile to the other boy.  

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games