Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
RC was sitting in the main area, whistling a song while tapping through data on his SNAG. Next to him is the Sapphire Egg, as he is keeping a watch on it.
The egg begins to wiggle and shake in RC's hands until the shell gives away to the activity and cracks. It wasn't long before the once tiny crack in the shell spreads into a wide fissure and finally bursts open, revealing a tiny baby Nidoran♀ within.

RC blinks when he sees the egg start to move. He picks it up and watches it hatch. He is quite surprised when he sees a female Nidoran. "Well, isn't this different. Welcome little one. It will be good to have you with the team. " RC says to the pokemon. He pulls out a pokeball and lets it enter and places the ball on his belt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Resting silently, and safely, on the bed in Night's room was the shiny black egg she had received from Sub. The hybrid had, as was her usual custom when she ventured on dangerous missions, left the small thing under the care of her more faithful pokemon, Heru. Currently, the canine slept soundly beside the egg, her body curled protectively around it ensuring that her body heat kept the egg warm.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm
Ms Edyn
Resting silently, and safely, on the bed in Night's room was the shiny black egg she had received from Sub. The hybrid had, as was her usual custom when she ventured on dangerous missions, left the small thing under the care of her more faithful pokemon, Heru. Currently, the canine slept soundly beside the egg, her body curled protectively around it ensuring that her body heat kept the egg warm.
The egg in her possession would suddenly begin to wiggle and shack. Eventually a crack would form from the activity which soon would spread into a wide fissure until finally the egg burst open revealing a tiny black and blue fox, it was a shiny Zorua.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm
Upon her return to the HQ, Night immediately made her way towards her room. After that experience, she needed a nice long nap. Not to mention she wished to return her egg to the safety of her tails.

However, the moment she entered her room the sight of the shattered egg shells immediately caught her attention, soon moving to the small black and blue ball of fur snuggling close to Heru.

"Oh, it hatched," She said softly, quickly approaching the two and lifting the furball so she might get a better look at it, "Hey, I recognize this thing. It's one of those Zorua things I saw in Unova. But....why's it's hair blue? I thought they were normally red." Grinning at the baby fox in her arms, she lowered her free hand to scratch Heru on the head, "Leave it to me to always get the oddly colored ones. First Aetna, now this one."

All thoughts of sleeping in her bed forgotten, Night turned away from her room and made towards the main area, followed closely by Heru. Sitting in her usual position in one of the chairs, she rested the Zorua pup on her stomach and simply stared at it, "Now, what to name you..."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:41 pm
Sub walked out of the kitchen munching on a giant chocolate Buneary, he had bitten the head off just recently and was chewing it up. "Ah yes, grinding up the bed of a Buneary brings me joy." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Not too long after, RC strolls into the main area. He sees Sub. "Hello there." he says as he takes a seat.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:04 pm
RCCaughtem
Not too long after, RC strolls into the main area. He sees Sub. "Hello there." he says as he takes a seat.
"Hm? Hello there RC!" Sub said with a full mouth, so his words came out garbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm
RC chuckles. "going for the sugar rush?" he asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:16 pm
RCCaughtem
RC chuckles. "going for the sugar rush?" he asks.
"But of course." He said now in plain tone, since his mouth was empty this time. He then took another bite out of his chocolate Buneary and held it out to RC. "Want a bite?" This time, saying with a mouth full, garbled, again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:20 pm
RC waves off the offer." No thanks. That one is all yours." he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 pm
RCCaughtem
RC waves off the offer." No thanks. That one is all yours." he says.
"Whatever you say amigo." He said now with an empty mouth again. "So then, how did it feel to shut down Ein for good?" He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:34 pm
"It felt good, if not abit nostalgic in a way. That device you had me used to end his pathetic life reminded me of a sealing device way back when that my Team Snagem used. The fundamental difference is that ours just sealed the targets. Yours was far more lethal. But with who we were dealing with, I think it was the proper action to take." RC explains.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:50 pm
RCCaughtem
"It felt good, if not abit nostalgic in a way. That device you had me used to end his pathetic life reminded me of a sealing device way back when that my Team Snagem used. The fundamental difference is that ours just sealed the targets. Yours was far more lethal. But with who we were dealing with, I think it was the proper action to take." RC explains.
"Well, you shouldn't give me the credit, it was Ein's own device really. I just altered it slightly for its purpose. I couldn't think of a more fitting way to end the mad man than by his own invention." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 pm
RC chuckles. "Aye. It is always fun to turn your enemies technology against them. Especially in Ein's Case. That man was so far off his rocker he probably sold it because it was taking up needed space." he comments.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm
RCCaughtem
RC chuckles. "Aye. It is always fun to turn your enemies technology against them. Especially in Ein's Case. That man was so far off his rocker he probably sold it because it was taking up needed space." he comments.
"Probably so." Sub said with a laugh. "I do know this, I feel much better knowing that he is finally gone for good. Having someone like him running around is unnerving." He said taking a small bite of his chocolate Buneary, chewing, and swallowing. "I'll say this though, as vile as the man was, he was one of the most intelligent people I had ever known. If only he used his extraordinary mind for more than ruining the lives of others."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games