Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed silently, glad that Gid wasn't asking about his sudden vocalization. As it was, he grinned a bit as he let his own hand be sniffed by Scoots before scritching her behind the ears. Tessa it seemed looked interested in the other dog, and sniffed at her before turning to look at Rhys and Gid again. He nodded to the other's explanation about how Scoots missed Gid, understanding completely. "I hadn't been separated from Tessa since I was seven, so I think she freaked out. She tore up my aunt's garden, in any case. I'm probably one of the few people that she'll actually listen to." That almost sounded like a painful parallel to his own life, but refused to acknowledge it. He listened, he just...

Biting his lip, he regarded the train carefully before he climbed aboard it to grab the other side, shooing Tessa away before he looked over to Gid.
                                                  "Okay, just grab that side, and lift it. We can shove it most of the way in, and then get your trunk too. I can lift from here since I have an easier time with the leaning over part." He grabbed onto his side and gave the signal, lifting the trunk on his side and pulling it up into the train. Yeah, this was the harder portion of putting his trunk on the train. Making sure it was pushed to the side, he helped Gid with his own trunk and afterward hopped down, figuring they could put them away whenever. "That was a lot harder to do than I thought. So, umm, howwasyoursummer?" The last part was said in a bit of a mumble, and Rhys ducked his head, realizing he was doing it again. Taking a deeper breath, he rose his voice a bit. "Umm, how was your summer?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Talking sucks...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ
Gid grinned when Rhys showed affection to Scoots, allowing him to love on Tessa. He had a feeling the dogs would get along well. He and Rhys did, after all. "I got Scoots... three years ago, I think. I was getting picked on, so Mom found a dog with sorta the same issue, and she's become my little pup ever since!" He nodded, secretly glad his mom decided a pet to match was a good idea. Even if it made stairs a nightmare.

When given prompts, Gid set one of his crutches by Scoots, then lifted the trunk, shuffling awkwardly to help load it. Then the other. Once they were on the train, even if it wasn't great, Gid lifted Scoots back onto his back, then grabbed his free crutch. "There. Perfect. We can move them around a lot easier on the train. Getting them loaded... is a nightmare." He laughed to himself, knowing he probably wasn't very funny. After Rhys confirmed the difficulty they'd had, he nodded, then strained to hear the jumble of words. Luckily, Rhys spoke them again, and this time Gid caught the words. "Pretty boring, actually. Well, except that I got a real flying broom! And it's modified for me to be able to fly. I'm thinking of trying for the team. Other than that, nothing much. We had to spend a week at my Gram's retirement home, and I nearly just walked off. Wouldn't've gotten far, but still." He laughed, then looked at his friend. "How 'bout you? Anything exciting happen over the summer?"

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:09 am
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was so caught up in her own special blend of anger and self pity that she didn't notice Seymour until he was running over to her, his mother in hot pursuit. This did cheer Morven up slightly; he was probably the only sixth year accompanied by their parents right now. Since Elsie had graduated Newlyn had trusted her to make it onto the train by herself. She kissed him back, but well aware of Mrs. Ryans' presence, kept it short and sweet. Maybe she didn't have much more discretion than him, but she wasn't going to push her luck with the woman that amazingly seemed actually borderline fond of her. Not for the first time, Morven wished she had Mrs. Ryans for a mother. Of course, that would make her and Seymour siblings... oh well. "No occasion," she said swiftly. "Just thinking out loud." She smirked as his mother whacked him in the back of the head. "Hello Mrs. Ryans. Sorry, but I can't afford to go to prison just yet, I've got NEWTs this year." Ugh, she finally sounded like all the people she'd whined about when she was fifteen and sixteen; concerned with exams and graduating. Maybe she was finally growing up. The horror. "After graduation, though...," she smiled sweetly. "We'll see."

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli looked over at Kalin and Thane as they approached, blinking. They didn't interact much, to be honest, but he still smiled at the two. Honestly, it could be worse. He could imagine a multitude of people that he'd rather not talk to in any case. "Hey Kalin, Thane. It was alright. No zombie apocalypse to deal with right before seventh year, so that's a bonus. How was yours?" He recalled they had been at the party as well, but hadn't interacted with the two. Though, compared to the other people at the party, it could have been worse. He glanced over to Thane, wondering if the guy ever smiled. "So, I'm guessing Thane's his usual grumpy self? I would have thought he might crack a smile because this is our last year and all."

He grinned, showing that there were no hard feelings when Dani approached, complete with Head Girl badge. Well, there was his counterpart. Not that he had anything against Dani, just that he wished people would stop trying to pair the two of them up. He doubted that the professors had some idea of matchmaking, but well, she was his ex, and it did make things a bit uncomfortable when even if they were friends still, well, it was just complicated. He gave her a half smile as she hugged him and nodded at the badge. "It was fine. I see you got head girl. Ready to tackle the rest of the prefects this year?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I sound old in my head...
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:25 am
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was about to snap at whomever had just crashed their trolly into hers; this was not bumper cars last time she'd checked. But seeing that it was Pam, she grinned. "Damn, Pam, do you need to attend a training class for how to operate these things?" she teased, before wrapping her skinny arms around her much taller friend in reciprocation of the hug. "You're so tall now," she whined, the sound of it muffled before she released the other girl. "Ride was tense," the blonde muttered dismally. "Basically took the time to remind me of everything I'm not allowed to do at school. But whatever, right? They looked low key guilty by the end of it, 'cause I made sure to look repentant the whole time. Now they think they were too hard on me. Dad does, anyways. They'll be super lenient next summer. Or they'll have forgotten. They're old," she half joked, then frowned. "Your mums aren't angry with me, are they? I'm not like, banned from your house forever, right? Because that would suck." What if Pam's parents thought she was a horrile influence now and didn't want them to be friends anymore? She pouted momentarily, then looked around the platform. "Oi, remind me what elective you're taking again. I should have wrote it down back at the end of the year, but I forgot." She looked slightly sheepish, then continued, "I only took the cool sounding ones, anyways. The magical creatures one, and that cooking class, ooh, and the curses one, the one about ghosts they have at night, that sounded good, and healing, and wandless magic." The Gryffindor groaned. "I'm going to have loads more homework, though. I can already picture it. And I want to get my grades up anyways.Can't let Mum and Dad think I'm not smart."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:41 am
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti jumped a little at the sound of a voice, having been daydreaming off in lala land, but was almost happy to see that it was Grace, which surprised her. The other girl had always been kind to her, but Anti didn't think they counted as 'friends', not really... But, well... Friends said hello to one another, right? And honestly, she was so upset about everything that it was hard to find the energy to actively avoid her housemates this year. She'd be seeing plenty of Lola and Selina, and probably Layton as a result since everyone knew he and Selina were dating now, something Anti thought absurd. But no one was going to ask or want her opinion on that, or anything, really, so she kept such thoughts to herself. As always. She'd see Eira often enough too, but Eira wasn't as close to the other Ravenclaw girls in their year... Sort of like Anti, except she had friends, they were just mostly Gryffindors and that one third year. "It was good," the brunette lied through her teeth with the barest hint of a smile. Grace was talking to her, and she should respond in kind. "I mostly read. How was yours? Um...," here she hesitated. "I heard your sister was pregnant." She flushed bright red. She shouldn't have been so blunt about it. "Congratulate her and Mr. Avery for me." Brilliant, now she sounded like a moron. The Ravenclaw looked away awkwardly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:55 am
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon looked over as he heard his name called out and spotted one of the girls from the wand shop. He blinked, suddenly realizing that he didn't remember her name. He puzzled it over, then decided he'd remember it later. Or someone would say it and he would work to remember it after that. "Oh, hey. It wasn't that bad. Apparently my cousin has a brother that's a wizard, and it's kind of complicated since they were adopted or something. Got to meet him, since no one I knew knew about some hidden platform in King's Cross and he did. And thanks, I'd appreciate the help. My dad helped me get the trunk onto the trolley to begin with, and he had a bit of trouble with it." The older teen nodded, though Brandon noticed that he didn't have a trunk with him. Probably meant he graduated or something.

Before he could get over to the train to put his trunk on board, he heard and saw another kid walk up, greeting the two of them and Brandon smiled and waved back.
                                                  "Hi, I'm Brandon, and yeah, we're first years. I take it you're also one? Cool, maybe we could sit together or something."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so what do I do? Get on board, or just wait around a bit?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:11 am
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio knew better than to seek out Anti when she arrived on the platform. She thought her aunt might have left lipstick on her cheek from kissing her goodbye, and rubbed at it with the back of her hand, debating where to go next. Then she had to jump out of the way as a few overeager second years rushed through the barrier, and began to navigate the crowd with her trolley. That was when she saw her cousin, who appeared to be chatting with Grace Mitchell, though she looked a bit embarrassed. Vio was just glad she at least felt comfortable enough to talk to her housemates in public now. She looked around once more, and spotted a familiar redhead leaning against a wall, her face set into a scowl. Ivy sported a new short haircut that Vio thought looked cute, and she was most certainly not happy about something. She approached somewhat cautiously. After the disaster with Anti this summer, she knew she couldn't just assume her own charisma and charm was going to always back her up. "Hello," the blonde said steadily as soon as she was within speaking distance. "Tough summer?" she kept her tone as unassuming as possible, not wanting to set the Gryffindor off.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:31 am
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys nodded, glad that the ordeal with the trunks was over. He was slightly ashamed about the fact that he'd only owled Gid over the summer, but well, he couldn't exactly meet up with him easily. At least they had kept in some form of contact. He blinked when he heard that Gid had some help modifying a broom, and frowned as he tried to recall if he'd heard of Gid wanting to try out for the quidditch team. He had a broom as well now, mostly Kenny's old one since the older teen had told him he wasn't going to use it much and he could get his own at some point. But, that was before he found out about the divorce, and a part of him wondered if Kenny was trying to soften the blow of that bit of news with the action. "Well, good luck. I hear Gryffindor tryouts are always packed. Though, I don't think Pru was too happy with the team last year...." He hadn't talked to his cousin at all over the summer, really, and instead recalled how she felt about the team at the end of the year. Granted, the trip into the Forbidden Forest by a lot of Gryffindors didn't help much, but still.

He froze when Gid asked about his own summer, his mouth working for a moment before he ducked his head and hid behind his white fringe. No, he wasn't going to talk about it, so he had to figure out a new topic. Only, he wasn't that great of a conversationalist to begin with, and knew how to lie even less. His mind cast around for anything to talk about other than his summer while his mouth worked. Stupid mouth.
                                                  "It was fine. My family moved in with my aintin, but other than that, nothing really happened. So, um, are you ready for classes this year?" Mentally he was cursing his mouth and wishing that he'd just kept silent instead. This was why he hated speaking. Something was eventually going to come out, and he hated it. He crossed his arms, staring firmly at his feet as he mentally willed Gid not to ask about why they had moved in with his aunt.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Talking sucks...
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image

Seventeen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin chuckled at Eli's different brand of humor while Thane just huffed and attempted not to snarl at every little thing. "It was pretty good. We just sort of lazed about for the most part. But we did get to go to a wedding! It was our brother-in-law's cousin and it was really cool. We were right by the Loch though no, we didn't get the chance to search for Nessy." the Gryffindor added with a teasing grin. To be honest, he never really saw the appeal of Scotland before the wedding, well besides school of course. But going to the wedding and seeing the forest and large trees and even a bit of the groom's childhood home (Mrs. Ellis had allowed him inside when Laili was close to having an accident). He could fully understand now why his friend looked so at peace whenever he was out of the castle up there. When the other boy asked if Thane was in his usual snippy attitude teasing that he should at least be a bit happier it being their last year and all he started laughing exuberantly while his boyfriend just scowled all the more. "Just ignore him, he's even worse this morning. Our brother-in-law decided to get some well planned revenge and woke him up at the crack of dawn by banging pots and pans with a wooden spoon by his door." he told him still snickering about it. The Slytherin for the most part didn't see anything remotely funny about this and would be calculating Milo's demise to the very second they arrived back here for the Holidays months from now. When Dani came over with her Head Girl badge blazing, Kalin gave her a giant grin. He figured it would be her since she was the type of no-nonsense student the professors would pick for such an honor. He was still trying to figure out how Professor Harlowe even chose him for prefect! "Good morning Dani! Congratulations by the way for Head Girl, you totally deserve it." he said earnestly while Thane muttered something about "kiss arse" before he yelped because of a foot stomping upon his pinkie toe.

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty listened with amazement hearing him talk about how his cousin, she guessed the older boy she had embarrassingly hugged thinking it was Jer, had a brother who was a wizard, which Jer certainly was, and that they're both adopted. She was happy that he got to meet him though, especially since he helped him find the hidden platform. At his thanks of offering to help she just grinned at seeing Kenny just nod and help them both out with their trunk and stuff. She was about to ask him something else when another boy came up to them introducing himself and asking if they were also first years. Wow, making friends her first year was going to be a lot easier than she first thought! Caty nodded as Brandon introduced himself and also invited him to sit with them on the train ride. "Hi Colin, I'm Caty! This is going to be so cool! I've never ridden a train before!" she told him a bit randomly but it was true. Most times she needed to get somewhere her Da would either apparate her to and fro or she would just floo. Just then her Da came over to tell her goodbye once more and give her a final long hug in which she most certainly didn't tear up just a little. She then ran over to hug Kenny a good time as well before waving them both off to beyond the barrier. The young girl then turned back to her companions with a grin, though just a tad smaller than the one before. "So do you want to head on and find a compartment? I've heard it's harder to find one later on, especially if we want one all together." she asked throwing her backpack onto the shoulder opposite of the one Tock was using as his pedestal. She tried to ignore the hurt she felt at seeing her brother go ahead and leave her to go with one of his friends without so much as a by your leave. But that was how some older brothers acted right? They didn't want to be seen with their little sisters, especially with their friends so she'd give him space for right now.ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Frown on his face and his brow furrowed, the sixth year walked onto the platform. He had learned that he wasn't going to be able to take charms because of his own stupidity and this angered him a bit. He hadn't done as well as he initially hoped on his OWLs; so now he was sort of restricted on the classes he could take. But he was the only one to blame for that. He knew that and that was the lone reason why he was a little frustrated...and the fact that he heard even more about it from his parents didn't help as well. As he walked onto the platform, he looked around, wondering who was there. He looked for a few friends, but gave up almost immediately as he began. He didn't know where Ari was; so naturally, he hadn't much to do at that moment. He would just get on the train and maybe go to sleep for the ride...for it was a long one.

He decided to wait on a bench, his head propped up by his own palms. Of course his youthful optimism about getting the year started had grew jaded and it seemed that he no longer had those feelings. It wasn't that he wasn't looking forward to seeing some of the people he came to know as friends, but rather he was just getting tired of school itself...the routine. He loved learning however, which was a tad ironic considering the feelings he was harboring for school at that moment, but he'd much rather do it on his own time. He kept his mouth shut about this however and continued to sit on his bench.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

The Spaniard walked onto the platform, sort of giddy to get the upcoming year started. He had taken a lot of electives...a lot of them being muggle related because he figured he knew a lot about them already; so they would prove to be a lot easier....(maybe).... than the rest of his electives. Either way, he looked forward to the upcoming year as a badger, hoping that he could make the Quidditch team as a starter again and make a few more friends. He had a few he would call friends, but he was used to socializing so part of him itched for that.

He looked around, but he didn't really see many people that were in his year. So, he just chose to sit on a nearby bench and wait for the train. The train ride was going to be a long one...as it always had been. He hoped to find someone to pass the time with, but despite this desire, he stayed put. He sort of hoped that maybe someone would come up to him, but knew that it may not happen like that. So, he decided that if someone didn't find him, he surely would go and find someone. Hopefully he would go through with that plan.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Time: 2031
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice's face lit up with a smile when she spotted Eira coming over. Eira recognized her! Though, she froze her breath caught as Eira stared, silence building. It wasn't a horrid silence but still nerve wracking for Alice. Finally when Eira spoke, Alice could let out a breath of relief: Eira didn't hate the change. She said it was lovely, even! Still, Alice could detect the pause and when Eira asked on the why, Alice turned red and looked away for a moment. Blush still bright on her cheeks she looked back at her friend and said, "I... Your hair is always so pretty and I just thought that if... if I changed my hair a bit more like yours..." The words caught in her throat and she turned a brighter red and mumbled looking down and wringing her hair, "I know it is stupid but..." She paused looking up at her friend, "It doesn't look bad right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

OliMcD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Chelsea Van Asten
First Year - Unsorted - Muggleborn

Chessie sighed when she slipped through the barrier. The backs of her eyes stung; goodbye was twice as hard as she’d expected. Journey had cried, and Frodo’d just stared at her happily. He had no idea she was about to desert them for months. She felt so guilty leaving them behind, even though her dad did his best to reassure her. Underneath the guilt and sadness, however, was a budding excitement. The very first day of her education in magic had finally come, and she wasn’t going to spoil it by missing her family.

The platform was beautiful and surreal. Chessie stood in awe at the train, so shiny with its name embossed in gold. It was jam-packed with students big and small running this way and that, reconnecting with each other and shouting names. Not long at all before Chessie was shoved away from the barrier by someone passing through. Whoever it was said something in an angry voice, but Chessie did not care to hear it. She was simply swept, wide-eyed, through the crowd like a fish carried downstream by a current. She marveled at all the people and all their strange belongings, and was quite content to continue doing so, until she found herself in the company of three students. They were youngish like her, but she would take no comfort in age similarities. Making friends with classmates had never gone well before, so why would this be any different? With nothing to lose, she decided to be herself.

"Hey." She lifted one hand and did a half wave. “I'm Chessie. Love your necklace,” she pointed at the cookie necklace which the other girl in the group was wearing. "It looks tasty."

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games