Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:07 pm
"Luna!" Lauchlain cried rushing to her and Octavia killing on coming Ferals. "Lucas and Celia." He hissed. "If they're after Anya's blood, your blood, Lucas and Celia are in danger. Sebastian!"

Sebastian paused in his slaughter of six Feral's. "Yes?" He asked frowning.

"Go to the Night Kingdom." Locky ordered. "Make sure that Lucas and Celia made it to the pods!" Sebastian nodded and left. Lauchlain turned to the war zone and roared, loudly. That of am Alpha. "Kneel!" He roared. "Those who do not will die tonight!"

"Long Live Conrad!" Several screamed.

"Conrad is dead! His wolf removed from him! Return to the Great Mother's side or she will be summoned to deal with you!"

"No!" Scarlette cried rushing to him. "I won't leave you." She breathed heavily gripping him tight to her. "I can't lose you. I need to get you into the pod."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 pm
"They could care less about Lucas," Octavia pointed out, "It's just Nanna Anya, Uncle Alexei, Auntie Celia, and Mother they want."

"If that's the case then I must go to my family," Luna glanced to Octavia, torn on leaving her or bringing her, "Octavia...i'll need you at my back."

Octavia smiled as she held up her shotgun, "Si, si, Mama!"

Luna then turned to Lauchlain, "Scarlette and Sebastian can stay here to protect their own, but I need to return to my family, and you can come if you choose to."

Another swarm of ferals came and Luna tore them all to pieces without breaking a sweat. Octavia watched in admiration, knowing her mother was a lethal weapon all to her own. Luna, covered in blood, turned to Lauchlain, "Either way, I need to leave soon."

"You need to help your family, i'll be alright," Keagan reassured Scarlette, ushering her towards the door, "Just lock me in and i'll hide my scent."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Lachlain frowned and grabbed Luna. "Lucas has rejected Conrad. He is your sister's mate. They will target him to hurt her. We both know how much she loves him." He said to her. "I'm coming with you. My alliance is to you and your half sister. But first to you." He sighed. "Sebastian is dangerous, he has nothing to lose, he'll clear a path for us. We must hurry."

Scarlette nodded and shoved him into a techy closet. "I love you so much Keagan. Stay inside. Don't leave no matter what." Then she closed the door and pressed a button sending him to a secure underground fortress. Then she grabbed her swords and rushed into the fray slaying all feral's in her wake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:40 am
"They're not looking to hurt, they're looking to kill," Luna noted as she had to pick up Octavia to run at break-neck speed until they reached Alexei's castle which was also over-run by ferals.

The three fought their way through the ferals until they reached the secret entrance that allowed them to a safe passage to where Celia, Anya, and Lucas were. Luna's eyes widened, "Where is Alexei?"

Celia kept her gaze low as she held her bloodied sword in her hands. She stifled her tears as she looked up, "Alexei was the first to be slaughtered. A feral disguised as one of the important allies waited until Alexei was vulnerable and killed him in front of his children."

"And what of Sara? Where are their children, Celia?" Luna felt her own tears rising, how could they kill their brother?

"They were slaughtered on the spot," Anya seemed void of emotion, "It was then we realized that more of those ferals were coming and we fought until..."

"Until we found Alexei's head being used to kill others," Celia held the wall to keep herself from vomiting, "We gave up then. We couldn't see anymore of the horrors."

Luna sunk to the floor. Her brother and his entire family...murdered. She couldn't believe how this world was turning. Anya glanced over at Lauchlain, not able to give any form of emotion as she asked, "I suppose this is retribution for my sister's war before?"

"Don't say that, Ma," Celia snapped, "That was long ago!"

"Alexei," Luna whimpered before crying into her arms, "Alexei, i'm so sorry."

Keagan waited patiently, knowing Scarlette would be okay. That's when he heard the glass breaking somewhere and the elevator coming down. Was the attack already finished? Keagan was just about to greet Scarlette when...it wasn't Scarlette. The elevator doors opened to reveal another female feral as she growled, seeming happy to find the human.

"Get back..." Keagan tried to sound tough, but without the lycan in him to be fierce he was nothing, "I'll call-"

"You'll call who? The would be queen?" the feral approached Keagan in her human form, "I've been waiting to find you."

Keagan ran across the room, but was pinned to the floor by the feral. She took in his scent before clamping her jaws down onto his neck, giving him her feral poison in his veins. Flipping him over, Keagan was half in and out of consciousness when she kissed him, taking him over to the bed. What was going on? This wasn't Scarlette? His body failed against him to resist this...weird, innate ability to want something now. He felt his body ache and contort in odd positions as he consummated his change with this vile woman.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 am
Scarlette finished off the last of the forces. Blood smearing her body. She smelt Keagan's blood and screamed jumping and scaling the walls into her room. Her eyes couldn't take in the sight at first. He. . . The woman had bitten him. A violent scream left Scarlette's throat as she launched at the woman taking them apart from each other they rolled out of the room. Scarlette tore the woman apart. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she went back to Keagan. "Keagan." She said shaking a little. "Keagan it's okay I'm here, please!" The tears rolled down her cheeks. "Keagan I'm here."

Sebastian stopped near the group feeling no emotion. Astrid was gone he had no reason for emotion. Lauchlain held his wife. "This had nothing to do with me. Those who attacked are loyal to your dead husband." He said simply. "Conrad is dead, but they follow his cause. I don't know what that cause is anymore."

"Where is your mate?" Sebastian asked Celia.

Lucas burst out of a door then bleeding from his arm. "I got bit but I'm okay. Celia. I'm so sorry. I searched for any of your nieces or nephews that might have escaped. I tried I'm so sorry." He went to her and touched her back. She wasn't one for public hugging so gave her that support at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:20 am
This woman...she smelled too good. Keagan's eyes were void of their once human coloring and kindness as he held her arms softly. Her skin was so soft like silk. His hands traveled her body as he neared her to where she was beneath him. The force on his grip was unmatched as the feral blood pulsed within him. He wanted this woman's body. Keagan tore off her armor as he pinned her hard against the floor, breathing into her neck until he made the first penetration. His movements were rough and callous as he breathed hard into her ear, "Don't scream."

"Dammit!" Celia yelled as the tears fell from her eyes, "Dammit... Alexei... Sara..."

"My baby boy.." Anya turned away to hide her own sorrow, "My sweet baby boy."

Luna had herself stand as she pressed her face into Lauchlain's chest. She could only imagine the pain the children felt watching their father die and the fear they felt when they knew they were next. Poor Sara didn't stand a chance.

Then, the door flung open and closed as Crystal entered the room. She was surprised to see Lauchlain and Sebastian there. Her gaze fell on Sebastian for some time before she stated to the others, "I managed to kill off half the ferals that were here. Most of the people are hidden away. M'lady Any-"

"That is..Queen Anya," the former queen then stood up as she turned to face the witch, "They want retribution, they will not get retribution. Celia, Luna, we will all grieve for Alexei and his family after we gain back the kingdom."

Celia and Luna turned to look at their mother, nodding in agreement. Anya readied her claws as she looked to Lauchlain, Lucas, Sebastian, and Crystal, "I do not expect any of you to join our fight, but I should note that you shall not stand in our way."

Luna looked up at Lauchlain, "Will you join us?"

Celia turned to Lucas and readied her sword, "I'm not going to ask you, you will fight with me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 am
Scarlette gave a cry as she felt him fell her. She loathed that she couldn't soothe him with her presence. Her eyes searched his. "Never." She replied letting him take her body. "You're mine now." She growled matching his fierceness. She fought for control of the coupling knowing he was feral. Didn't care. She'd try to get the upper hand, be the dominant, make him see her strength. Her fangs marked his neck. "I mark you as mine." She moaned in his ear as they coupled. "Mine." She bared her neck wanting him to do the same. "Mark me as yours." She had heard many things about the ferals one was their horrific possessiveness. If he marked her, like Henry had her mother, he'd burn the world to be with her forever.

Lucas stood at her side smirking. "Oh darling," He purred shrugging off his gastily jacket. "I'll always fight with the sexiest warrior alive."

Lauchlain kept Lune close, dragging Octavia into the hug too. Sebastian turned his eyes to Lauchlain, waiting. "We join the fray." He said. "We wipe out the ferals like you and the Great Mother did long ago. We end this bloodshed before She gets involved-"

Gun shots rang out along with screams of death. A voice, Emma's screamed. "Get those vampires into the pods and to the fortress! Now!" Foot steps sounded. Hundreds of them.

"Mum! Division one says the Bayou is clear for evac." Jamie's voice sounded.

"Good, get any wounded Lycan on our side out that way. Be safe. Tell your father I'll get them out. Tell him to go check and make sure the Moon Kingdom is okay. I'll find the other's."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:57 am
Anya left the room with Celia and Luna trailing behind. The remaining three of the family went into action, but Anya stood silently. She walked passed fighting ferals and vampires until she found the room that still held her old crown. Long ago, when Alexei took over, she gave her original crown to him as a memorial. Opening the glass case, Anya retrieved her crown and placed it back on her head.

"As Queen of the Night, I solemnly swear that I will protect my people," Anya's eyes glowed a bright white before her skin became courser, her claws sharper, and her senses keener than ever.

Her speed was unmatched as she went room to room. Slaughtering any ferals that dare enter her territory. No one could stand a chance against her. Luna and Celia watched as their mother slaughtered all the ferals that were on the territory, leaving only massacred bodies behind. The two daughters, and Octavia, tended to the wounded and found the other surviving vampires. Only two or three vampires had died during the attack. Feral's were known for their stupidity and lack of strategy. The vampires saw it coming as soon as Alexei and his family fell.

Even as the last feral was killed, Anya was still in her rage mode. How dare the curse of Conrad still haunt her family! Then, a soft grasp on her arm shocked her as she spun around to kill the person who touched her only to come face to face with Oscar. His eyes were soft, like they were when they were much younger. Anya's eyes returned to normal as Oscar softly spoke, "It's over. You have taken your revenge."

"Alexei...he.." Anya couldn't catch her breath, even saying her son's name broke her heart over again.

Anya broke down into tears against Oscar as he held her tightly to him. A parent should never bury their child. Oscar held the weeping Anya as she sank to the floor and allowed her to cry as long as she wanted. Celia and Luna silently shed tears for their mother's loss and the loss of their brother.

Scarlette could barely dominant a teddy bear as Keagan forced her back on the floor. He was just about to sink his teeth into her when more ferals showed up. It was the same scent as the feral woman that changed him. The Alpha growled loudly before forcing himself forward, "Our attack has ended, pup. We leave now."

Keagan looked back at Scarlette before standing up, "I answer to no one."

"You dare challenge an alpha!?" the man approached Keagan, "You will-"

Keagan bit the man's head off before devouring it. The rest of the ferals fled off in fear at Keagan's actions before he turned back to Scarlette, "I answer to no one. Alpha, mate, no one."

He forced her up before biting in her neck, marking her as his. She was just one he planned to breed into. There were others he would collect to begin his harem. The ferals that created him were Rogue, not just the regular feral pack that mated for life. Mates were never enough. Survival was key and if he wanted to dominate the system he would just have plenty of females to go around to show he had ultimate control.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 am
Jamie and her cell slaughtered the fleeing ferals. She paused at a curled man. "You." She whispered grabbing the quickly aging Conrad by his throat. "You did this! You started it all!"

"Yes I did." Conrad replied staring blankly at her. "I'm sorry Emma."

"I'm not Emma." Jamie threw him to the ground hearing bones break. "They thought you'd have died by now. Their mistake." She hissed, eyes red. Her claws sharpened. "I am not my mother, I will not show you mercy-"

"I don't want it." Conrad replied.

Jamie smiled and ripped out his heart and tore off his head. She felt pain in her heart signalling his death. It wasn't as bad as what Emma felt.

Emma fell to her knees. "Ah!" She hissed holding her chest for a moment. "It's over." She breathed as she evacuated injured Lycan to safety. Sadness overtook her. But she brushed it aside. Like she hoped Luna and Celia would.

Scarlette gave a cry of pain. His mark was too rough!

"Queen!" Tree tri-breeds cried seeing her being held by a feral. Her neck savaged. They growled lowly. Yes he was feral. But they were tri-breeds.

"No! Don't hurt him!" She said. "It's Keagan!"

"Queen, He's feral we have to put him down." Locke said.

"I don't care. He's mine." Scarlette replied her body rippling with power. There was a reason ferals tried to avoid her during battle. The knew what she was. She was the abomination. The b*****d child that shouldn't have had a wolf. Even the Tri-breeds shuddered a little as she flexed her Alpha power. "He won't submit." Locke pointed out.

Scarlette shifted her gaze to Keagan. If he attacked they'd pin him no problem. Women would avoid him. If he tried it, they'd knock him down long enough to get away. "Then we shall see what happens." She replied her tone icy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:39 am
Neither sister felt sorrow or pain for the loss of their father. In fact, they were thrilled of his death. He had almost destroyed everything their mother had built for them because of his selfishness. Celia and Luna held hands as they approached their mother, vampires came out of hiding and/or returned from their fighting position. Anya stood back up, wiping her tears away as Oscar helped her stand. She took a step forward. As Queen, she needed no one. Her gaze fell onto her two daughters and saw that they needed their birthright. Celia, the perfect warrior, and Luna, the rising politic, it was what they were born for.

Anya removed her crown and walked to her daughters, "I have finished my responsibilities as Queen, and now I pass down my throne to my two daughters. In memory of...Alexei..and his family, I must ask that you two rule side by side."

Celia and Luna looked at each other with concern. They never thought they would both see the day that they would become Queens. It didn't follow tradition, but neither did having their brother being killed as a King. Celia and Luna knelt as Anya spoke, "I hereby anoint you both, Captain Celia and Lady Luna, wife of Lauchlain, and widow of Leonardo de Roma the Original, to be crowned Queens of the Midnight Kingdom."

The vampires fell to their knees to honor the two new Queens. Luna and Celia stood, hand in hand, accepting their titles and roles. They then turned to Lucas and Lauchlain. After all of this, they would all need to have a frank discussion.

Pft, as if they could stop a rogue feral. Keagan pushed passed the lycans with ease, he needed meat. Leaving the castle grounds and into the woods, Keagan found a bear that did nicely to suffice his hunger. When he finished, he found two stray lycan females that scented along with Scarlette's pack. They would do nicely. Too skinny for his taste, but he'd still claim them for later use. Keagan pounced on one of them, instantly claiming her as his own before going to the other though she tried to run off. She was marked as well. No matter where they went, he could keep track of all three for now.

Returning to the castle, Keagan wiped off the blood of his meal before finding the largest room and claimed it for his own. Now that he had ravished Scarlette earlier and the other woman, ate a large meal before claiming two other women as his own, he was exhausted. Keagan transformed to his more-human like state before falling asleep. His human state looked much different now. His features sharper and his hair was more matted; there weren't any signs of the old gentleman that used to be.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 am
Lauchlain frowned, but only a tiny bit. This was something they should have discussed. He was already an Alpha. She, his Alpha female. He did not like that she made this decision without talking with him first but he knew her loyalties were to the night kingdom first. He smirked though. "You do realise you'll have to have babies now Celia right?" He joked earning him a punch in the arm. "Ow!"

"That's my wife you're talking to!" Lucas hissed angrily. "And a Queen. Be polite!"

Scarlette was pulled away by official's They didn't like her choices. "I can't change him back." She hissed at them. "Only the Sire can remove the pup! Unless the person is close to death and the only way to save them is to turn them human again. And I'm not going to do that to him!"

"He's feral Scarlette!" The oldest General growled. "He will not follow the laws of monogamy. He will not see you as his equal only something he has conquered. If he does not already. He is not the human you love anymore."

"I know. I remember Adam." Scarlette whispered lowly. Adam. One of the men that held down her mother for marking under Henry. "But those Rogue werewolves were different! They were the ones that made the Monogamy laws. Isn't he apart-"

"No." The general growled. "He is a new type. The only way to turn him back is put him down, or make him feel so much pain the only way to save him is to remove the new pup!"

"But it's already been done once!" Scarlette yelled. "I don't know if he'll survive it a second time! Or even accept a wolf pup I give him! You're talking about me killing him either way and I can't do that!"

"Scarlette, he's already attacked two mated women already. Those males will demand his head. Or at least the wolf soul responsible. You have until the next full moon to decide his fate-"

"That's only three days away!" Scarlette cried tears brimming.

"Yes." The youngest General, a vampire, purred. "We picked that so he doesn't do more damage. Be a good girl and end him yourself while he sleeps." Then they left her in the council chambers. Alone, scared. Upset. Confused. Her body still ached from the pain of his rough coupling. She wanted her human Keagan back so she could change him. She wanted him back. Why couldn't she be happy?! Did the universe loathe her that much?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 am
Celia and Luna took their husbands to a secluded room while their mother, uncle, and the other vampires went about to clean up the mess the lycan's made. Once the four were in a private location, Celia then crossed her arms, "I didn't expect to see the day we would both be crowned. Alexei..I don't know if he would have wanted this."

"May he rest in peace," Luna murmured before stating, "We're in this now and we didn't exactly have the choice. We were put on the spot out there. What else were we supposed to say? 'Sorry, Mother, but we won't honor your request to take our dead brother's place'?"

Luna regretted her words and looked away in shame, "I'm sorry..."

Celia then looked to the two men, "Because of Conrad, I hope you understand why we will not have you affiliated with our lineage. He started this kingdom and nearly ended it, I don't want to put you two in that same situation."

"Celia, that's not fair," Luna looked to her sister, "You can't just compare them to that madman!"

"There's still the matter of an heir," Celia commented as she looked to Luna.

"Octavia," Luna nodded, "She will be the crowned heir to the throne then."

"Good enough for me," Celia shrugged then turned to Lucas and Lauchlain, "Do you two have any input then?"

A small aura filled the room where Keagan slept. Nyx appeared from the blinding light and approached the sleeping lycan. This was not quality of life. It looked like he was still a trapped human when she first met him. Waving her hand above his sleeping body, she watched his features soften until he was no longer considered a feral.

"I hope you sleep peacefully, Keagan," Nyx smiled, she was glad to have escaped the prison her siblings placed her in and happy to be back, even if they didn't know it.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 am
Scarlette shivered. "No." She hissed feeling herself start to turn.

"Let it go." Sebastian said. "Turn and take it out on me." He stood firm ready to take her attacks.

Scarlette looked up at him. Everything about her screamed pathetic.

"Let it out Scarlette." Sebastian said, daring a ghost of a smile.

Scarlette let out a sob instead, running into his arms and bursting into tears. She didn't want to kill her mate. "Ssh, that's my girl let it out." Sebastian whispered, listening to his sister's sob in the Old Tongue.

Lauchlain shrugged. "I'm happy if you are Luna." He said honestly. He held his hand out to her, hoping she would take his hand so he could hold her.

Lucas sighed. "Do what you think best love." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:00 pm
"Good, then I propose that we unite the kingdoms," Luna turned to Celia, "It's about high-time that we join with our half-sister's kingdom. It's what Alexei dreamed of doing. It should be an easier process now that i'm married to Lauchlain, and you and Lucas are very close with other lycans."

"We have to discuss this with Scarlette and Sebastian since they're both in charge as well," Celia mentioned, "You are the Alpha Female now as well, don't you have any say?"

"I'm not an alpha over anything, i'm not a lycan. I'm a vampire and a Queen now, that's a very different title and role," Luna looked to Lauchlain, "Which isn't a bad thing, love, being married to you was all I really wanted."

"Then i'll head over to Scarlette and Sebastian to propose we join our kingdoms and keep our roles and just place them into one," Celia sheathed her sword then turned to Lucas, "Care to join?"

Nyx found the sobbing Scarlette and comforting Sebastian. She recalled her half-brother's words, but chose to forgive him. Their lives were far too long to remember who said what. Nyx approached Scarlette, "I saw that Keagan was feral, I guessed that's not what you wanted from him. I remember when Emma told us all about the dangers of ferals. So I turned him back to being a normal lycan figuring that would make you happy. He's sleeping now, and when he wakes it's best if you're there so he remembers his mark on you."

She then glanced up at Sebastian. Did he still want Astrid? Her servant-woman had remained behind in fear of seeing him, but she could persuade Astrid to return if it would make Sebastian happy.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 pm
"Actually," Lauchlain amended. "You're both right. You are Queen of this place and Alpha Female of my pack too. That's what happens." He smiled. "And being married to you is the best thing in the world." He kissed her brow.

Lucas smiled and took his wife's hand. "Of course." He replied. Happy.

Scarlette turned and hugged Nyx tightly. "Thank you so much." She whispered. "You're the best sister in the world." She kissed Nyx's cheek and rushed off to their bedroom to wait for him to awaken.

Sebastian put his hand on her head, like he used to when he was proud of her. "Those words were not my own Nyx." He said, emotionless. "I never meant them. Family is more then blood. I hope you and Astrid come back here. It feels empty without you both in my heart."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff