Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:21 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba waited outside as he wasn't able to fit into the building. Chiyo squeezed the water out of her hair and sighed. She was going to catch a cold. She knew it.
As Issui made his way through the streets, enjoying the rain, he saw extremely large crane summon outside someone's apartment, "Irrisponsible," he said to himself as he walked right underneath the bird as he made his way down the street, "Leaving your summon outside when you don't need it anymore, least you could do is send it back to were it was.

Mokiba turned to the man who spoke. "Excuse me? HER summon?" he exclaimed, "I'll thank you not to rank me with some common animal. I am here on my own volition, I can leave whenever I like."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:26 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba waited outside as he wasn't able to fit into the building. Chiyo squeezed the water out of her hair and sighed. She was going to catch a cold. She knew it.

Kenji, lying on the couch, began to stir. His head moving from side to side, whispering and muttering things, as if he was having a nightmare. Then, after several seconds he sat up with a start, breathing deeply and sweating...

Chiyo saw Kenji jump up. "Oh so you're awake. How are you feeling?"
Chiyo heard Mokiba saying something outside. "What's going on out there?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:34 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji, lying on the couch, began to stir. His head moving from side to side, whispering and muttering things, as if he was having a nightmare. Then, after several seconds he sat up with a start, breathing deeply and sweating...

Kenji was about to give a reply until he he heard Mokiba speak too. He tried to move to see for himself but he flinched in pain; he felt the strain in his body. Happens everytime I use the Ryuu Katto...  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:37 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji was about to give a reply until he he heard Mokiba speak too. He tried to move to see for himself but he flinched in pain; he felt the strain in his body. Happens everytime I use the Ryuu Katto...

"Do be careful!" Chiyo said. She wanted to check to see if he was okay, but he was in another room, and to her it was almost as if he was in another country.
"I'm Chiyo. What's your name?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:43 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Do be careful!" Chiyo said. She wanted to check to see if he was okay, but he was in another room, and to her it was almost as if he was in another country.

Kenji slid his legs down off the couch and then tried to bring his senses together. After a brief moment, he answered; "Kenji...Uchiha Kenji..." he looked up at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:54 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji slid his legs down off the couch and then tried to bring his senses together. After a brief moment, he answered; "Kenji...Uchiha Kenji..." he looked up at her and smiled.

Chiyo was startled. "And Uchiha? I thought they were all killed off!" She blushed. "I'm sorry. I forgot I was talking about your clan."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo was startled. "And Uchiha? I thought they were all killed off!" She blushed. "I'm sorry. I forgot I was talking about your clan."

Kenji's smile was still there, looking down again. "It's alright... I'm not exactly a pure blood of an Uchiha... I'm also part Ryuu-jin." He then clenched his fist, angered by something.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:02 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
As Issui made his way through the streets, enjoying the rain, he saw extremely large crane summon outside someone's apartment, "Irrisponsible," he said to himself as he walked right underneath the bird as he made his way down the street, "Leaving your summon outside when you don't need it anymore, least you could do is send it back to were it was.

Mokiba turned to the man who spoke. "Excuse me? HER summon?" he exclaimed, "I'll thank you not to rank me with some common animal. I am here on my own volition, I can leave whenever I like."
"So you are," Issui said with a bow, "sorry to offend you, but where i'm from, it is custom that when the task that you required of your pact-summon creatureis done, that you let it return to its business."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:05 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"So you are," Issui said with a bow, "sorry to offend you, but where i'm from, it is custom that when the task that you required of your pact-summon creature, that you let it return to its business."

Mokiba nodded to the man. "That is true, but I wish to make sure Chiyo will be alright. She cannot move around very well, she is paralized from the waist down."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji's smile was still there, looking down again. "It's alright... I'm not exactly a pure blood of an Uchiha... I'm also part Ryuu-jin." He then clenched his fist, angered by something.

"I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Ryuu, but a half blood... That would explain why I havn't heard of you." Chiyo said thoughtfully.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"So you are," Issui said with a bow, "sorry to offend you, but where i'm from, it is custom that when the task that you required of your pact-summon creature, that you let it return to its business."

Mokiba nodded to the man. "That is true, but I wish to make sure Chiyo will be alright. She cannot move around very well, she is paralized from the waist down."
"That must be....awful," Issui said, knowing he still hadn't found the right word to cover the scope of the injury. "How did that happen?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:15 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"That must be....awful," Issui said, knowing he still hadn't found the right word to cover the scope of the injury. "How did that happen?"

Mokiba fluttered his wings, discarding extra water that had accumulated. "I can't say much more than that it was a childhood accident. It was quite traumatic for her."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Ryuu, but a half blood... That would explain why I havn't heard of you." Chiyo said thoughtfully.

All Kenji did was nod, clenching his fist tighter... "The Ryuu-jin clan resides in the Country of Wind, and they are somewhat the same or an equivilant to the Uchiha Clan. The Ryuu-jin clan is quite old, as I have been taught and told, with not many records dating to their founding."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Mokiba fluttered his wings, discarding extra water that had accumulated. "I can't say much more than that it was a childhood accident. It was quite tramatic for her."
"I've seen more than my fare sare of trama, but nothing next to my mentor."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:19 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

All Kenji did was nod, clenching his fist tighter... "The Ryuu-jin clan resides in the Country of Wind, and they are somewhat the same or an equivilant to the Uchiha Clan. The Ryuu-jin clan is quite old, as I have been taught and told, with not many records dating to their founding."

Chiyo tilted her head to the side. "Why are you not with them?" She asked innocently.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games