Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:36 pm
Kaoru watches her walk off, "eh...." he stammers and turns to Jin.

Jin shrugs and pulls Kaoru's hand off his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:46 pm
Hero turned into his wolf as he laid down,his back facing the group.

Sora faced Koaru and Jin,
"So where did you guys come from before you came here?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:36 pm
Kaoru looked over at Sora, "I don't remember..."he said still having his smile spread across his face.

Jin sighed, "The western mountains...we were travelers for awhile then joined up with a pack before Kaoru was two.. but we left when Kaoru was three because of some issues that we had to deal with..." Jin replied in his cold stern tone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Sora nods,
"I came from the Northern Mountains."

Hero listens to the conversation with little intrest.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:13 pm
Kaoru looks at Jin, "You never...." he stops and hears Sora and he turns to her with a smile, "I remember being in the Northern mountains.." he said cheerfully, "We visited a pack up there...they were really nice poeple.."

Jin nods and opens his eyes to look at Sora, his pure black eyes looked her over and nodded, "I could tell...you have the same body structure as those from the Northern..." he comments.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:19 pm
Sora froze and she looked away,
"There not so nice when you see the real side of them..",
she said queitly then she hears Jin's comment and lightly blushes.

Hero was now listening with a little more intrest,but it seemed he was sleeping

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:46 pm
Kaoru looked at Sora for a moment, hearing what she said, he looked down for a moment, "We went when we were pups...I guess because of mother they were nice..." Kaoru looked at Jin.

Jin watched Sora for a moment, seeing her blush. Then hearing Kaoru he turned anf looked at him, "Mother had nothing to do with it....." he grumbled and closed his eyes, "She was always around that one wolf....." he stopped and scratched his chin, "I don't remember the wolf much..but I do remember the day she was pushed into the river..." he opened his eyes and turned to Kaoru, "After I pulled her out you wouldn't leave the poor thing alone always had to be next to her....." he started mumbling off.

Kaoru clapped his hands together, "I wanted to be near her so the others wouldn't pick on her!" he argues back and turns waving a hand, "It was an interesting day..." he looks up,"You always remember the bad days huh..." he said looking down and smiling at Sora.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:50 pm
By this time Sora wasn't listening,
as she remebered how bad her pack had treated her,
and how so many wolves came and go from the pack.
"Yea sure.",
she said.

Hero heard the uneasiness in Sora's voice,as he stood up turned into his human form and sat next to her,
"So what are we talking about?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:25 pm
Kaoru place his fist like a cup onto his other palm and nodded at Jin, then hearing Hero he looked at him, "We were remembering a northern wolf pup that our mother hung around....well the day she fell into the river.." he said and nodded his head slightly. Then he looked at Sora, seeing how she was, "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly, "Is it something I said.." feelng responsible for how she was feeling.

Jin looked at Kaoru funny then nodded and looked at Sora, then looking away guiltily.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:33 pm
Hero nods,
rembering when Sora told them about her past.
"I came from the Eastern Plains.",
he said trying to change the subject.

Sora smiled weakly hearing what Hero was trying to do.
Then she looked at Jin and Koaru,
"I'm okay.But did you guys now that the pack was killed?",
she said with little intrest.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Kaoru smiled as Hero said where he came from, "We passed through those.." his eyes widened hearing Sora. Kaoru's hair fell into his face covering his eyes as he quickly stood up, "Th-they were?" he said weakly and backed away slowly, shaking his head. Then quickly leaving...

Jin nodded and sat there watching Kaoru with little interest. When he left Jin turned back, "Thats the first time he hasn't worn a smile.." Getting up he walked after the running Kaoru, "Excuse us..." he said codly and left.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Hero watched them.

Sora felt bad as she stood up.
Watching them go.
Then looked away sadly,
"I never knew someone loved my pack that much...."
she said queitly.

Hero looked at her.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Kaoru stood leaning his head on a tree, tears streamed down his face, "L-leana...." he whispered.

Jin walks out and looks at Kaoru, then turns away scratching his head

"We shouldn't have left her there..." he said and hit the tree with his hand. Then turned to Jin, "You said she would be fine there!!" he yelled at Jin, showing his boyish side.

Jin looked away guiltily, "I know...."

Kaoru walked over and fell onto Jin his hand clasping Jin's shirt tightly, "It ...it can't be true..." he whispered, "Tell me its not true!!" he yelled tightening his fists.
((denial......))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:39 pm
Sora looked down sadly,
she was now depressed as she sat down again,and leaned on the tree.
"But my pack didn't deserve the love..",
she mumbled queitly to herself.

Hero sighs hearing her mumble,

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Jin pushed kaoru off, turning his back towards Kaoru, "I don't know what to say....she's dead and life has to move on..." he says coldly, feeling a bit sad and guilty for her death, "I didn't know the outcomes and didn't think anything of it.....mom wanted...." he was cut off.

"I don't care what mom wanted!" Kaoru started to shake badly as he kneeled there on the ground, "She was our only sister and you let her die!" he cried out, "she's dead....she....sh.." his tears stopped him from continuing."

Jin turned around and grabbed Kaoru, lifting him to his face, "Don't you think I feel angry and sad that she's gone?! Don't ever say that I let her die! I tried for days to make mother let us take her! I tried my damnest to let us take her!" He yelled back in Kaoru's face.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games