Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:17 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
hey, you two, come on now, this is supposed to be SERIOUS conversation, not immature conversation D=
I could tell her ten thousand times to shut the ******** up and leave me alone and she never would. She digs up s**t from the past to make a debate into a heated arguement. It's ridiculous.

You two got your points of view, just try to state them without cursing please!

I dont care about the cursing, but I do agree with Peko. Everyone has their own way of thinking, thier own form of truth if you will, but it gets pretty old when everyone insults each other over and over again (and I am sooo guilty of insulting others, sorry Shikalee crying )

But I say "Let's get back on topic"

Will Shikamaru's team defeat Akatsuki? (at least avenge Asuma's death?)

it'd be good if he did. =D
Very good. But I kind of like their personalities. More than anything do I wish they could just TURN GOOD. Or something. At least not want to take over the world and remain enemies. Just all this killing and evil and stuff... it's alright. Bounty hunters are cool. Some are considered evil and others are considered holy men. I think overall Akatsuki isn't all that bad, besides the power thirst of their leader. Orochimaru seems eviler than them.

both Akatsuki and Orochi are willing to do anything to achieve ultimate power, and what do you mean by good? I mean, of course, between Kakuzu's...''desmembrated'' arms and Kakashi's Chidori it became something similar to slaughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:02 pm
I think overall Akatsuki is eviler than Orochimaru. They want to control the world through fear and power; constantly bringing war to people so they can make loads of dough. Orochimaru just kind of wants to live forever, and exact his revenge on one village.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:30 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

You two got your points of view, just try to state them without cursing please!

I dont care about the cursing, but I do agree with Peko. Everyone has their own way of thinking, thier own form of truth if you will, but it gets pretty old when everyone insults each other over and over again (and I am sooo guilty of insulting others, sorry Shikalee crying )

But I say "Let's get back on topic"

Will Shikamaru's team defeat Akatsuki? (at least avenge Asuma's death?)

it'd be good if he did. =D
Very good. But I kind of like their personalities. More than anything do I wish they could just TURN GOOD. Or something. At least not want to take over the world and remain enemies. Just all this killing and evil and stuff... it's alright. Bounty hunters are cool. Some are considered evil and others are considered holy men. I think overall Akatsuki isn't all that bad, besides the power thirst of their leader. Orochimaru seems eviler than them.

both Akatsuki and Orochi are willing to do anything to achieve ultimate power, and what do you mean by good? I mean, of course, between Kakuzu's...''desmembrated'' arms and Kakashi's Chidori it became something similar to slaughter.
I agree. But you have to admit Orochimaru is a b***h. xd

It would be good if Shikamaru's team at least kicked their asses. That's what I mean. Wait, what? What do you mean by dismember...dismembrate... xd

@ Verd: I think that's mostly the leader. His minions simply agree. Doesn't mean that is their intention. Itachi clearly has a different agenda.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:34 pm
Oh yeah, I'm not saying they all agree with Leader. But Itachi, even though he has a different agenda, clearly wants something from them, otherwise he wouldn't bother. The same goes for Hidan, I think. He didn't even know why they were capturing little pokeemanz, he just wanted in on whatever nasty plot was going around.

But I think Orochimaru being selfish makes him less evil. By going along with Leader, the Akatsuki guys are saying they'll do anything to get ahead, get what they want, kill whoever. Orochimaru only really wants one thing, so he doesn't put up with the other crap he doesn't want. He too would be affected if Akatsuki tried to take over the world, since he owns a village and all.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Captain Verd
Oh yeah, I'm not saying they all agree with Leader. But Itachi, even though he has a different agenda, clearly wants something from them, otherwise he wouldn't bother. The same goes for Hidan, I think. He didn't even know why they were capturing little pokeemanz, he just wanted in on whatever nasty plot was going around.

But I think Orochimaru being selfish makes him less evil. By going along with Leader, the Akatsuki guys are saying they'll do anything to get ahead, get what they want, kill whoever. Orochimaru only really wants one thing, so he doesn't put up with the other crap he doesn't want. He too would be affected if Akatsuki tried to take over the world, since he owns a village and all.
That's true. I just think they vary in "evilness" where Orochimaru and Kabuto are just plain evil.

Maybe. Orochimaru has no apparent goal thus far, and seems to just like to terrorize people. D: Wait, what does he want?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:06 pm
Shikalee
That's true. I just think they vary in "evilness" where Orochimaru and Kabuto are just plain evil.

Maybe. Orochimaru has no apparent goal thus far, and seems to just like to terrorize people. D: Wait, what does he want?
Compared to Orochimaru, Tobi is... a butterfly~

He just wants to live forever.  

Captain Verd

Mist-san

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:15 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Orochimaru's goal is to learn every justu there is, and even make his own. He feels that being the first shinobi that learns every single justu will be the ultimate justu (he meationed this in one of the eps were he was fighting the Third, it was a flashback ep. 70s somewhere)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:16 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Orochimaru's goal is to learn every justu there is, and even make his own. He feels that being the first shinobi that learns every single justu will be the ultimate justu (he meationed this in one of the eps were he was fighting the Third, it was a flashback ep. 70s somewhere)
Ah, forgot about the immortality thing...

Ah, Jutsu. So he wants it all, EXCEPT world domination. Haha. They can live in perfect harmony. Almost.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:21 am
Captain Verd
I think overall Akatsuki is eviler than Orochimaru. They want to control the world through fear and power; constantly bringing war to people so they can make loads of dough. Orochimaru just kind of wants to live forever, and exact his revenge on one village.

hmm, yeah, I guess Orochi only wants to destroy Konoha, but he might not stop there.

Akatsuki's plan has a failure, their members, as you can see, everyone has a different purpose (Hidan just joined Akatsuki to slaughter people, Kakuzu joined Akatsuki cuz he knew he was going to find bounties of important people, which would eventually lead to more money), they will eventually separate and ahte each other, including the leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:23 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT TOBI THING?! scream  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:29 am
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Ah, forgot about the immortality thing...

Ah, Jutsu. So he wants it all, EXCEPT world domination. Haha. They can live in perfect harmony. Almost.

If Orochi gets Sasuke, well, not even Akatsuki would be trouble for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:16 pm
Captain Verd

I disagree. I think Orochimaru and Akatsuki as equally evil, they are simply different types of evil.

Akatsuki is the inhuman, impassive kind of evil that is so calculating and detached that it's almost alien. It deals with humans as numbers. Itachi is a great example of this Well, so far. Untill we get the Big Reason Behind Everything, he's the figurehead for it, anyways.

Orochimaru, however, strikes me as a very personal kind of evil. There's something gleefully sadistic about him. He causes other people pain, and part of him enjoys it very, very much. For all that they treat people as means to an end, they still seem to take delight in the personal tragedies that they cause. You see that in how he treats Anko.  

CrabappleRed

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:27 pm
CrabappleRed
Orochimaru, however, strikes me as a very personal kind of evil. There's something gleefully sadistic about him. He causes other people pain, and part of him enjoys it very, very much. For all that they treat people as means to an end, they still seem to take delight in the personal tragedies that they cause. You see that in how he treats Anko.

Agreed! Although I think Akatsuki's 'cold evil' may be due in part to the fact they haven't enjoyed as much screen/page time or consideration as Orochimaru--at least, not out-of-fight time, the possible exception being Itachi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:10 pm
attilathefun

Agreed! Although I think Akatsuki's 'cold evil' may be due in part to the fact they haven't enjoyed as much screen/page time or consideration as Orochimaru--at least, not out-of-fight time, the possible exception being Itachi.

It's possible. However, I lean towards the fact that it's an organization with a wide goal. Orochimaru is a single player, he can indulge himself. The Akatsuki is essentialy a faceless group of disposable people who are persuing a goal. Neither they, nor their opponents, affect their overall view and methods. So Akatsuki cannot be "tainted" by the personalities and individual depravaties of it's members, and it's members cannot afford to indulge in their depravaties. This just this big, awful steamroller of DOOM.  

CrabappleRed

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:46 pm
CrabappleRed
attilathefun

It's possible. However, I lean towards the fact that it's an organization with a wide goal. Orochimaru is a single player, he can indulge himself. The Akatsuki is essentialy a faceless group of disposable people who are persuing a goal. Neither they, nor their opponents, affect their overall view and methods. So Akatsuki cannot be "tainted" by the personalities and individual depravaties of it's members, and it's members cannot afford to indulge in their depravaties. This just this big, awful steamroller of DOOM.

XD, sorry that sounded too funny.

Some members are getting sick of the leader (ex: Hidan), they have a different purpose than the other members of Akatsuki, and some dont seem to agree with his plans, I'm telling you, they're going to fall apart.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games