Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

april-AKA-kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 am
hi my name is april yall can call me kitten...*perr* im your normal every day not so normall disfuncshunal girl....if that makes eny sens..... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:17 am
Hello, my name is Rika. I am a Sophomore in College, so I wish to apologize in advance if I don't get on that often. *bows*  

RikaSaginuma

Eloquent Vampire

Wrackspurt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:10 pm
Dark Angel Kio
I have no idea where I should start in here.. I've been trying to
decide since last week.. I have my character bio posted in the
Character Dev subforum.. but other than that the only other
place I've posted is this thread...

Yes, I haven't started roleplaying here either.... yet and I joined last week too!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 pm
I'm Alice, aka Completeness with the RP character of Clover White. This is my first post on the guild forums because I recently joined. heart  

Ultra as Violet

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:02 pm
hey, I'm clara33, my real name is clare, but I like clara better. ^^ in RPs I usually go under the name anna or Ryu. My brother is Red Phonix47, A.K.A. paul, my best friend is selkielass A.K.A. D'arcy, and my brothers best friend and our neibor is Callibretto, A.K.A. Tayo. I'm 10 years old, and under a bad influence in my school because everyone swears all the time. I'm going into middle school this year, my favorite flavor of ice cream is rainbow sherbert or moose tracks, and my favorite bands are evenessance and linkin park. guilty. I like emo songs the most, but for the most part, I like and sing every type of song. I swim competitivly, my best stroke is the brest stroke, and my favorite color is purple, followed by teal. I am a cristan, spelling is my worst subject(could you tell?), and my hobbies are playing on the computer, reading, writing, singing and swimming. My favorite movie is parent trap, my favorite food is sushi, and my favorite songs are...well, there are a lot. I'm very shy, but when I'm angry I burst like a soda can that's been rolling around in the car, though I don't hold grudges. ^^ Summer would kill me if it weren't for vacation, I have two cats, both are female, A rabbit, also female, and my brother recently gave away his turtles, one of each gender. My birthday is the fifth of september, so send me well wishes! ^^
with bloody tears,
clara33
heart

P.S. If I've forgotten anything, just PM me. My inbox is empty.
P.P.S. actually, it's full of old letters I never deleted. I just lied to you.
P.P.P.S. I love you all. Honest.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 pm
Hello, all, I'm Pocky, and I'm new! I like to consider myself an advanced/literate roleplayer, but I thought it would be cool to come see someplace where I could maybe help out a bit, yeah? So anyway, I'm from the USA, I'm 17, I'm a girl and I'm an artist of all sorts. My favourite kind of rp is fantasy, whether it be medieval, futuristic or even modern day. Music is my life pretty much...and uh...PM me if you have questions? Yeah, that sounds good ^^  

PoisonedPocky

Dyke-a-licious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Hello, I am Sakura, or Saki. I consider myself to be a slightly decent RP character. I used to be really good before I kept quitin gaia.

Umm.. yea.. Hi?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:46 pm
Heyllo.
You don't know me. It's sorta obvious but hopefully this will clear up some stuff.

The names Zak, or as my username says. BrokenVisions. I've been RPing for quite a while, even before my move to Gaia. I love the Dothack series of games/manga/anime and I'm on my way to becoming the next big Rockstar! I hope I find a place in your guild!
Yours Sincerely,
~BrokenVisions

DeResolutions

Quotable Lunatic

Dr. Erinburger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 pm
Uhmmm, m'name's Erin
I dislike my name, I dont think it fits me so please dont call me that. Make something interesting up;
Dr. E
Ivar the Smiter
Kong-Qi
Jesus
Captain Oblivious
Moosiedude
Moose
Ehr
Those are some of my nicknames, feel free to add to them.
When I RP. I'm usually called Levi S. Connor
whee So yeah, that's me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:33 pm
=3 Hey everyone! Glad to be here. My name is V. o__o I like cookies, my favorite color is red and... I like cookies. xD I'm not all that great at describing myself but I will take any questions! But, doesn't mean I'll answer them. XD  

-Chord- V

[ Nurse Betty ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Hey.
I'm one of the many who jumped on the bandwagon after seeing the guild spotlight.

My name's Olivia,
but people usually call be Nurse, Nursey, Bet, Betty, or any variation of that.
I'm one of those people who's constantly willing to lend a hand,
especially with new threads.
I'm not only talented in my posts,
but am very capable with photoshop,
brainstorming, laying out a thread, and other odd things.

However,
I procrastinate A LOT.
I need pressure to get anything done,
spare posting.
So if you have a longterm project,
[ I.E. A progressively changing map, for instance. ]
please commit yourself to reminding me to get it done.

Other than that,
I'm a freshly sixteen year old female who is moving next Saturday.
So even if I don't get to dive right into a thread,
feel free to introduce yourself.
I'm PM-friendly, and willing to teach those willing to listen.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:29 pm
Hiya! I'm starting to role play, so I joined so I can try too get as good as my friends, and also just be here to advertise my guild Sakasu No Tenshi, Or circus of angels.

Its an RP guild thats about a well circus. ^^

If you wanna know more about me...Well check my profile...Sorry if that sounded rude...  

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

angkee22love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:25 am
i'm not really into role playing but i'd like to have friends who can give me tips about role playing since we do that in school often.. by the way I'm from the Philippines... biggrin i have lots of homeworks.. but we have 4 days of rests... saturday sunday monday and tuesday... anyway, i'm more of a dancer on stage ... whee xp haha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:48 am
Hi, I'm Levitz9 (my avi's been cosplaying as Tuxedo Mask for almost a year!). I live in Puerto Rico, and I'm 17. My favorite anime are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, and GetBackers. My favorite RPGs are Disgaea, Riviera: The Promised Land, and Lunar Knights.

Um....yar, I'm a newb at RPing......not much else to say, I guess...  

Twisturn 2

TanManDown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 am
I'm Josh, Bob, TMD, or Phee. Any of those works, I guess. >_>

Been roleplaying for a few years now, so I'd say I'm fairly good at it. There ya go.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games