Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:55 am
(You're posting earlier and earlier each day! Are you getting sleep? x3 I keep forgetting that you're one of the few(er) smart people on gaia. xp)

Yami's movements didn't falter for a second at the knews. Under the terricloth though, he was grinning. 'Oh, then are you enjoying that I'm not wearing this towel then?' he wondered. He decided to towel dry his hair next. Then he'd wrap it around his waist. He didn't mind Seto looking at him--he might have been slightly embarassed if he could see it, but since he couldn't, he just tried to imagine what he looked like... What his stance was, what his expression was...

When he thought he was decently done, he wrapped the towel around his waist loosely and held it with his right hand. His left hand he held out in the dirrection he thought the voice had come from. When Seto took it, he moved closer to the other and stood up on his tip-toes so he could speak quietly in his ear. "That doesn't change the fact that you're still welcome here anytime."

He'd already gotten over the scary moment when he had to get into his house by himself. The way he saw it, he'd have to do things like that more often in the future, so he should get used to it as much as he could.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:14 am
(I have no school this week, and since I'm supposed to be working on this presentation I get out of bed pretty early. surprised I have a popular mule I log onto often aswell. xD I use it more than KK! .__. I'm getting sleep. =3 Pfew. Otherwise my replies wouldn't have punctuation or capitalization because of the caffeine. xD I don't understand the smart(er) comment. lol Did Inu die, or does she think I'm/we're neglecting Moki? D: )

"Mhh..." Seto smiled, as he smelled Yami's hair. It smelled fresh, clean and... so Yami. He moved his arms around Yami's waist, and softly pulled him clsoer. "I decided to check on you, since I was kind of absent-minded when the driver drpped you off. " There, he -sort of- said it. Didn't it sound stupid? Nah, probably not... "I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you before I head back to KC*. Because I have a lot to catch up on."
Actually, now he was standing here like this, he didn't want to go anymore. He just wanted to stand here, waiting for Yami's reply forever. Even though merely picturing it seemed rather silly.

(He actually says "Kay See." It sounds cute.)

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:52 am
(No, Inu isn't dead. She's just... busy. Unlike us, she actually has a life. v-v; *wishes she could steal it from her* She tells me that she feels really really bad about it everything: she is afraid that people are mad at her for not being online more often because she is the owner of the guild. When she is online here, I kinda think that she posts in the areas where there are more people because it's more quickly paced than here. And...she knows that we will always luffle her...sooooooooooooo yea. I already went through my week and a half of diplomatic nagging. Now it's your turn. razz )

Yami rested his ear on Seto's chest as he spoke. He could feel his steady breathing and very faintly he could feel the words that Seto spoke instead of just hearing them. He was still holding up the towel with his right hand, but he let his left move across Seto's shoulder to the back of his neck where the soft brown covered his fingers. He wished that he'd tied it though, so he wouldn't have to stand there just sort of holding it up. "I think I can manage..." He said finally. Neither of them said anything for a moment, and neither of them broke from their embrace immediately either. "Hey, Seto?" Yami asked, "What are you going to tell them?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:03 am
(I'll reply asap. I have the presentation thing the day after tomorrow, and I wont have time to prepare it tomorrow so yeah. sweatdrop )  

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:10 pm
((xD Angry at Inu for having a life? Nah... Angry at me for still not writing about 8 letters I should have written? .__. Well... Yeah... ))

"I'll tell them some freak kidnapped us all and tried to kill us." He didn't think of the possibility Yami was talking about them as a couple instead of about their absence.
He had thought about it though. If Seto Kaiba would beout of the closet, some people would probably stop buying his products... But then again, a lot of gay rights activists would buy even more.
Plus, it would get him in the news, which would make his stuff sell... So... Overall, he didn't expect much of a change. He didn't care too much about people's personal opinion on him.

And he didn't want to leave.
(Sorry if that reply is... Strange... In any way. .__. Too sleepy to do serious work right now. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:35 pm
(I'm not angry at you...and I'm JEALOUS of inu. There is a difference! <3 Though, I suppose that I've made a decent life of not having one. ^^ Right? Lol.)

Yami sighed quietly, remembering all too well what had happened before he lost his ability to see. He remembered the gun to his skull, he remembered the harsh words... he remembered the look in Seto's eyes that he would have died to both see and not see.

He moved his hips closer to Seto's, using that as a way to hold up the towel so that he could wrap his arms around him. He was suddenly overwhelmed with happiness that they were both together--even if Yami felt like they were together in darkness. "I mean about us," he said in a quiet tone.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:26 am
(( lol I'd be angry at me. xD))

"Hm..." Seto replied to Yami moving 'closer'. "I don't think I'm going to say anything. They'll have to find out for themselves."
He looked at Yami's face, and put a lovely blonde lock behind his ear.
"Unless they ask, of course." "I'm not going to lie about this."
He smiled, but knew Yami couldn't see him. The thought scared him for a moment. "How about you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:40 pm
The blind man smiled softly to himself, feeling the tips of Seto's fingers brush against his cheek and then on the top of his ear.

"It'd be much less of a surprise if I were attracted to you than you to me," he answered. "But I don't know who would ask me. I don't feel like I have anything to hide...but then again, I'm only running a small store. You've got this huge successfull enterprise..."

He began thinking about how things could have turned out differently. If he had never gone to that place, then he and Seto wouldn't be where they were now. If he hadn't gone, then he would have never fallen in love with Seto. What would have happened to him there alone with Mokuba, he wondered. Would Mokuba still have been broken by Kelly-whatever-her-name-was? Would she then, actually manage to take Seto's life for her revenge? 'But I wouldn't care about it as much as I... I wouldn't have loved him. We never would have...' Unconsiously, he clung to the other a little more deliberately. He did love him though. What would have happened if that gun hadn't misfired? Well, Yami would be dead... but would she have then turned it on Seto? Or, would she have made them to live without eachother in two different realms as long as she possibly could? What if she didn't realize how much they'd cared about each other, and had just shot Seto? What would he be doing at this exact moment? 'I'd be striking a deal with the devil for just one more moment with him,' he imagined. What a worthy trade it was: Everyone had survived. Their love had survived. The only thing that had been lost was his sight.

His hands climbed up Seto's body and he took his ear off his chest so he could figuratively look up at him. One of them stopped between the brunette's shoulderblades, the other crept up into his hair. "Kiss me, Seto," he asked, thinking about that deal he would have made.

([/whatever the sentiment I had when writing that] I have no idea what it was. >.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:48 am
(xD Some soap-moment. 3nodding Like. 20 different storylines are mixed up and there's romance all over. 3nodding )

Seto replied passionately. One of his hands moved down on the towel, the other was placed gently right below Yami's shoulderblades. He closed his eyes, and tried to memorize every single detail of this kiss. "This could be the last one for a very long time..." he vaguely thought. His mind was somewhere under Yami's towel, so it was hard to focuss on that.
He could have lost this dream they were in now. Because a dream it was. it has always been. Ever since he first saw the boy, he hadn't been able to focuss on dueling... Or anything else, really. Breaking this kiss wasn't an option... Not until reality creeped back into his mind and he did break it, somewhat hesitantly. He had to go. People were waiting for him. But he didn't want to go. "I wish he'd tell me to leave... At least then, I could go being sure he's fine. "

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:39 am
(Yea, something like that. xD I'm currently trying to figure out how you'd kiss someone [first] if you're blind.)
Yami was instantly swept away by Seto's kiss. He felt the brunette shift his arms, but he didn't press on from there. When the kiss was over, Yami was reminded that Seto did actually love him for him and not just his physique. He didn't mind that Yami couldn't see anything... This made him put all the more trust in his new lover. "Thank-you," He said with a smile. He sensed that the taller man had something on his mind, so he took a wild stab at it. "I'm thinking about calling Anzu and having her come over so I can explain...what happened... His voice got a little more quiet at the end, remembering how all of their friends were still in the building when it burned. "Do you want me to make you coffee or something to take with you?" He'd probably give the leftovers to Anzu. "Or, you're always welcome to stay if you want..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:08 am
"No, I should deffinately go back to KC now. I don't know what I've missed in my absence there." Seto gently stroked his hand down Yami's back, and then let go of him. "If you need anything, you'll know where to find me." he said with some sort of regret in his voice. As mentioned, he didn't want to leave.

But he did.
"Goodbye." he said in a gentle way, as he walked out, down the stairs -careful not to bump his head-, outside through the back door, and back to the car. "Take me to KC." he said as he sat down on the back seat. He didn't want any more delays... He had no idea how much time he just spend with Yami, even though it felt like only half a second.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:45 am
"Of course," Yami answered, "But I'm sure that I'll be fine, you don't have to worry about me/" He felt Seto break away from him, and remembering the towel he was wearing, and feeling it start to slip over his hips, he reached down quickly and grabbed it.

He heard Seto's footsteps as he went downstairs, he heard the door open and closed... Not the front door though; there was no light bell. He sighed heavilly to himself for a moment, knowing that he was alone in the house again. He started to worry about how he was going to be able to keep the shop up with his lack of sight. How would he know for sure that his customers were giving him correct money and not trying to jip him? He knew that he had a few more elementary skills to work on though, so he walked into his bedroom and padded over to the closet. Once it was open, he tried to remember where he'd put things. Eventually, he chose a suitable outfit to wear for a saturday, and then went downstairs.

The apple that Seto had bought him was scooped up off the counter immediately and brought to Yami's lips. Now that he had peace and quiet, he was rather hungry...He didn't touch the phone yet. He'd call Anzu when he felt like it.

--
The driver wasn't surprised to see Seto get in the car when he did, but he figured that he would have taken a little bit shorter. He wondered briefly what he'd been talking about with Yami...because it was too short to have played a full duel and too long to have just talked to him about having one.

He didn't ask though, ebcause he knew he shouldn't, and he simply turned the car towards Seto's requested destination.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:05 pm

In the car, Seto sat rather nervously. What if, somehow, something happened that meant KC's end? Or what if Mokuba had been kidnapped again? He couldn't just ask it like that hough... He'd get weird looks, and he felt he had to be superior to all his employees.
"Anything happened in my absence?" he asked his driver, trying not to sound too worried.

(replying with a 4-yr-old on my lap. D: Sorry for the shortness)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm
The driver was hesitant on answering for a moment. It'd sound extremely bad if he said, 'nothing at all happened while you were gone!' ...He'd probably get fired along with half of the employees for neglegance.

"Of course!" he answered, "A great deal, actually." He smiled into the review mirror, but he forgot that Seto couldn't see his lips, and could only see his eyes.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:46 am
Seto couldn't really appreciate the 'evil glare' the driver gave him. "What does it mean..?"
"Like what?" he asked in an annoyed tone. If a great deal would have happened, if they continued working on the things he said e'd finish himself, some people were going to be replaced, that's for sure.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games