Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Zurian jumps when Hero stands up, he tries to say something but nothing comes out.. Zurian watches Hero leave and sighs, "..........." he moves Ankur closer to himself and lays his chin on her head...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Hero puts his hands behind his head,
gazing forward,
his eyes glazed over with no emotion,
deep in thought.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:38 pm
Arkanna stumbled through the forest and ran directly into someone causing them both to fall to the ground, "Ah! Sorry I didn't see anyone.."she mumbles trying to stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:40 pm
Hero rubs his head,
"Ow."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:04 pm
Arkanna's ear twitches and she looks at the person she knocked down, "Hero!" she says startled and quickly gets up, her cheeks turning a little red.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:08 pm
Hero stops rubbing his head and looks up,
"You need to watch where you are going.",
he gets up,
"You okay?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:13 pm
"I know..." she says lightly, then looks up at him, "Yea I'm fine..how are you? Seeing as I did crash into you.." she asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Hero looks at her,
"I"m okay.",
then he looks around,
"Where are you going anyways since you were running so fast."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:38 pm
"N-no where!" she stammered waving a hand at Hero, "I was just running around and I thought I smelled Zurian so I went looking for him!" she stated calmly not wanting to tell Hero of Luka and the many things that seemed to return from the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:48 am
Hero looks at her oddly,
"Well,Zurian is with his girlfriend right now,just came from there."

Nutella Mocha

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:34 am
((sorry i havent been on in a while, school and work own my life at the moment. stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:36 pm
Spirit of Wolves
((sorry i havent been on in a while, school and work own my life at the moment. stare ))

((hehe, same here sorta))

Ilaria wandered about the area, amazed at all the features of the lands as she continued on her journey. She did not know what her true destination was really, though she had felt a strange feeling about these particular lands that seemed to welcome her home. She knew of the wolf pack that lived here, though she has only met three of the wolves so far and did not know of any dangers.

applz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:56 pm
Arkanna sighed, "Really....well I guess I'll see him later.." she said and put her hands behind her back and walked to a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:59 pm
Hero raises a brow,
"Why do you need to see him?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:12 pm
"I can't just visit?!" she asked startled and slightly annoyed, but calmed down, "Sorry...i haven't seen him ever since he met up with that one wolf...I just want to see how he's doing.." she said looking down at the ground, her mind still racing.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games