Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:07 am
aww...

if you can you should get stuff on the net? barnes and noble carry alot of manga in english (dunno about any other languages).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:09 am
shinimegami42
aww...

if you can you should get stuff on the net? barnes and noble carry alot of manga in english (dunno about any other languages).
Ok smile , I know a place in "Stockholm" (Capital of Sweden) a place called Staffars Sereier where they sell manga in english. My friends big sister bought there biggrin  

Keruza

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:13 am
ZaqweX
shinimegami42
aww...

Ok smile , I know a place in "Stockholm" (Capital of Sweden) a place called Staffars Sereier where they sell manga in english. My friends big sister bought there biggrin

oooh cool...!

me, I like to get it in japanese, esp ones that aren't out yet, or may not come out over here (i.e. the naruto official guides and stuff like that).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:16 am
shinimegami42
ZaqweX
shinimegami42
aww...

oooh cool...!

me, I like to get it in japanese, esp ones that aren't out yet, or may not come out over here (i.e. the naruto official guides and stuff like that).
Ok biggrin  

Keruza

Dark_Wings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:06 am
shinimegami42

Ha, I agree with you but I get them in Chinese. They are about $2.50 US dollars or 80-85 NT here in Taiwan, and I recently bought 3 Naruto mangas! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:46 pm
man its been a long time since i been in here..  

S_H_I_NO

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:55 pm
Hi, have you checked out the painfully mean, "Who's the ugliest character" thread? Those people are cruel... *Sobs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:10 pm
Dark_Wings
shinimegami42

Ha, I agree with you but I get them in Chinese. They are about $2.50 US dollars or 80-85 NT here in Taiwan, and I recently bought 3 Naruto mangas! XD

I recently found out my fave bookstore carries manga in japanese USED for anywhere from 1.50 to 4.00... naruto's 2.00 when I've found it.

they have a whole aisle of just used manga in japanese, also has several artbooks, whee!  

shinimegami42

Keruza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:16 pm
Izchi
Hi, have you checked out the painfully mean, "Who's the ugliest character" thread? Those people are cruel... *Sobs*
Hmm, U mean that they hate Lee and u like him? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:24 pm
*bows as she enters* Konnichiwaaaa...  

Camui
Crew

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:26 pm
Konnichiwa Camui~

They say he's the ugliest... why not put some old character instead of the adorable one? v.v;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:48 pm
ZaqweX
Hehe, there is only 1 place in my city where to buy Manga sweatdrop

japan town usually has some books...if ur able to go there that is...  

S_H_I_NO

pyrani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:16 pm
hello

is anyone here?

well anyways i have recintly aquired a itsune mask if any body is intersted in buying it pm me please  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:22 pm
carrot_galace
hello

is anyone here?

well anyways i have recintly aquired a itsune mask if any body is intersted in buying it pm me please

ill buy it for 900...lol thats all i got.....plus a red shirt and red socks...both est about 200  

S_H_I_NO

Elizabeth-Rahul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:28 pm
carrot_galace I can't help but notice that the sasuke in your banner looks like a girl, I think it his hair. But he is still fine!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games