Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 am
"oof" she got up and followed his scent to a bush and jumped at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:24 am
Braced himself as she jumps at him*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:26 am
"got cha"she barked jumping on him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:33 am
Bucks her off to the side*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:34 am
"oof"she whined  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:38 am
Walks over to Meena and licks her muzzle* "You ok?"  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:27 pm
"yea"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 am
{{Why does it seem that you two are always playing in all the places at once?}}

As Fayte entered the clearing he noticed the two wolves playing. A gasshopper landed on his thistle, and he spat it away. He realized one of them was the young fae that Kiros was after. He didn't think she knew what his hume form looked like, so he decided to keep walking toward the cliffs.  

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:40 am
Liilium
OOC:
I'm BAAAAAACK. X]
That concert was killer.
4 days of pure insanity.
BUT NOW.
I'm attempting to return to reality and, furthermore, ignore my sunburn. ><;
So yeah.
Sorry I was gone so long. I suppose I could've given adequate warning.
But anyway.

BIC:

Hellahi had watched Almirrah intently throughout her brief hunt. He had thoughtfully observed her technique, her grace, her...
Her strange way of feeding.
His eyes were narrow with puzzlement, and suspicion. This femme had his interest captivated, and he was slowly accepting his own self-demotion in order to further know her. As much as he hated himself for it, he could use the acceptance. The friendship. Almirrah had gained a good sense of stature with Hellahi.
To him, she seemed a kindred spirit, and their similarities were continuously tempting Hellahi away from playing the "loner" card.
And so, with a horrid knot in his stomach, he submissed. It wouldn't kill him to be friendly with just one person (or so he told himself).
He softened his untrusting demeanour, and wiped the puzzled look off his face. His eyes, while still curious, were accepting and kind. His voice was less harsh, and the bitterness behind it faded.
"Interesting technique, there. Nothing like I've seen before."
As he spoke he stared not at Almirrah, but at the nearly bloodless corpse before her.

((its great to have you back :]))

Almirrah's yellow eyes looked up towards him as she continued to feed, her fangs buried in her kill. After a moment, she removed her fangs from the animal and lapped up the remaining dark red substance that escaped from the wounds. She then began to clean herself from the blood that had tainted her chest and muzzle, looking to Hellahi form time to time. She noticed that his attention had been drawn to the corpse that lay at her feet [paws, really], drained of its blood.
'Thank you.. I suppose' she replied, hoping to somehow draw Hellahi's attention from her kill. She did not wish for him to be bothered by her kind and their ways.
Perhaps I should watch my actions, if I do not wish for him to discover that I in fact.. am a vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:04 pm
Perhaps Almirrah's attempts to keep her identity hidden were proving in vain, for Hellahi was slowly acquiring a vague idea of who (of what) she was.
But if she was what he thought she was... That would make them enemies.
He, himself, had no problem with vampires but... as a lycan...
He had to be careful.
No.
Better to ignore his own assumptions.
He shifted his gaze from the kill to meet her eyes. His own glimmered with suspicion, with curiosity... but he contained himself. He lowered himself to the ground next to her, crossing his bloodied paws neatly before him (he did so carefully, however, as to not catch his bandages on the wire wrapped around his other leg).
Ignoring the slight nagging of pain in his legs, he looked to the sky.
"So. Do you belong to these lands, Almirrah?"
Are there others like you that dwell in these shadows? he wondered.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Almirrah continued in her attempt to cleanse herself of the blood as she spoke, licking her paw until it was somewhat drenched in her saliva, and then running it over her face continuously, ridding it of the traces of blood.
'I like to think so. Though..' she said, facing Hellahi for a moment.
'.. I really only remain here because of my good friends.. who indeed belong to the lands. I travel often, not normally staying at one place for long. These lands, however, they allow me to feel as if I am at my old home.. before.. well..' she stopped, unsure of what she was saying and not wishing to continue.
'Sorry' she said, as she stopped cleaning her fur. 'I do not think that answered your question'.
She looked towards the moon, which began to fade away, preparing for the coming of day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:38 pm
Hellahi furrowed his brow thoughtfully as she trailed off in mid-sentence. She seemed just as reserved as he did.
He wondered for a moment as she continued. At her apology, he gave a short, dry laugh.
"No, it's fine. I was just curious, that's all."
His small smile faded quickly as his eyes remained locked on the sky. The sun would rise soon... At this thought, Hellahi sighed.
He rather hated the unrelenting heat of summer, and was not looking forward to it at all.
And if Almirrah was... a...
He repressed the urge to frown.
I suppose I'll know soon enough.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:54 pm
Several painful past memories clouded her mind, and she helplessly sat there, amongst the tall grass that waved against her, tortured by memories. Why am I still being hurt by these.. mere images in my head she told herself, angered at how she still had not gained control of her memories after all these years. Why is the past so hard to leave behind?
At last, she stood up, a slight hot wind blowing towards her direction.. as if it was forcing her away. She looked towards the shelter of the woods, knowing for sure that she would be able to find some sort of dark place there to rest for the day. She took a step towards the trees, and then stopped, turning back to Hellahi.
'I must leave for now' she told him, walking towards him now. She lowered her muzzle and ran it against the side of his face, hoping he would not hate her for this action.
'I will return to you the next night.. if you wish' she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Meena laught and touched her nose to his then turned her head flatening her ears to her head  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:28 am
From under the trees Neira could easily see and smell the kill. Hunger knawed at her insides, but she was simply too weak in her current state to hunt on her own. These wolves were strange to her and she doubted they'd be willing to give up a kill without confrontation. But would it be worth it to risk injury? She crouched, ready to spring in the chance that they weren't aware of her presence yet she may be able to make off with a few scraps, just enough that she could regain her strength. She knew she'd be fast enough, but that all relied on staying hidden until the timing was right....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games