Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:27 am
Nope.

Ever stapeled yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:00 am
Once, it hurt a bit.

Have you?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:19 am
Yes.

Ever super-glued your fingers together?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:33 am
Yes all the time. I also have glued my fingers together with industrial strength super glue.

Did you ever eat glue at school?  

ManagerKyoto

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:34 am
nopes, and i dont intend too~

Have u ever told someone u liked them as a joke?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:45 am
yeah, and i scared him lol

every thrown a hissy fit thats made everyone stop what they were doing?  

scruffy012

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:27 am
All the time.

Last dvd bought?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:48 pm
Well, it was a set. Life On Earth by David Attenborough ^_^

You?  

EmWah
Crew

Eternal_Rose_89

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:10 pm
well i dont actually remember the last one we bought but the last one we got was the legally blonde set and that was for my birthday.

Ever had your parents think your're on drugs or alcohol because your're spending to much time in your room being all anti social..... mine have *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:34 pm
Ummm....Not that I can remember, but my older brother offered to buy me pot at my year 12 formal after party (ok so it was at the panthers leagues club but hey, nothing else was open on a monday night. rolleyes ) But at college all my mates hid their alcohol in my room because all the duty officers thought I was innocent. rofl

If you were given handcuffs by a good/close female/male friend, how would you take it?

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:58 pm
As in a boyfriend? If so, I'd say "Yaay! Chain me up!". If it was just good friend then I'd laugh and say they'll go to good use.

What would be the last thing you'd be pepared to eat, even if you were starving?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:09 am
Do you mean, I'm at the end of my tether, starving, and the onyl food available is the last thing I would eat?

Cows tounge probably.

Ergh.

You?  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:41 am
Bull Testicals.

You know those movies, where people are hungry, and they say stuff like "just imagine, when we get out, we can have a big side of steak, fries, onions...." Describing what they would eat when they escape/get rescued.

If you were in one of those Scenes, what would your Big meal consist of?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:32 am
A pasta with bacon, mushrooms, parmazen cheese and cream. A salad with cucumber, tomato, cos lettuce, onion and lots of balsamic vinger. A platter of meats ranging from chicken to pork ribs, from beef to kangaroo, from duck strips to cornbeef. And a bottle of Donna Cristina Pinot Grigia or Evan's Estate Pinot Noir.

You?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:55 pm
Hahaha that was alot of detail xp

I'd like as much Pad Thai Chicken as I could handle, some fried rice too. Some spring rolls on the side ooh and short soup xp I just really like Asian stuff eh? Anyway, fried ice cream for dessert and an assortment of Lindt chocolates. Then top it all off with a gooood coffee.

If there was a movie about you, and in that movie there was a scene where you went off to battle (whether it be a war to to fight the christmas shopping masses) What song would you use in this most triumphant yet daunting scene?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games