Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Guild of DOOM [pwning moms since 2005]

Back to Guilds

Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
The Poll Guild Bar of DOOM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Option! (not really)
Poll question!
58%
 58%  [ 297 ]
Poll question!
41%
 41%  [ 211 ]
Total Votes : 508

iLLFLiP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:09 am
priestess1.
Jimbo, let me ask you a question. How can you turn human when the moon is full when you have no drop of human blood in you. Your dad was a tiger half demon, correct? And your mother was an angel... Both are not human!

Jimmy's been cheating this whole time!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:10 am
priestess1.
Jimbo, let me ask you a question. How can you turn human when the moon is full when you have no drop of human blood in you. Your dad was a tiger half demon, correct? And your mother was an angel... Both are not human!
It's On A New Moon Priestess, and No My Dad was a Tiger Demon And I'm Not Going to explain how to you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sam Adams Number 36.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl

And You can't call me Jimbo a real friend of mine dosn't annoy the hell out of me.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:11 am
Sasuke of the Uchiha clan
priestess1.

Kiss My Tigery Half Angel a**!

Sam Adams Number 37.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:13 am

Sam Adams Number 38.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  

Tiger Jimmy J.

iLLFLiP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:14 am
Tiger Jimmy J.
Sasuke of the Uchiha clan
priestess1.

Kiss My Tigery Half Angel a**!
Sam Adams Number 37.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl

... jimmy that was the oldest one in the book  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:14 am

Sam Adams Number 39.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl

*ignores both of ya*  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:15 am

Sam Adams Number 40.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:16 am

Sam Adams Number 41.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:18 am

Sam Adams Number 42.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:18 am
if you were really ignoreing me you wouldnt put *ignores ya* you would just post and not put anthing, bye.  

iLLFLiP

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:19 am

Sam Adams Number 43.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:19 am
Tiger Jimmy J.
priestess1.
It's On A New Moon Priestess, and No My Dad was a Tiger Demon And I'm Not Going to explain how to you.

Sam Adams Number 36.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl

And You can't call me Jimbo a real friend of mine dosn't annoy the hell out of me.
Okay, tiger demon! And if you're not gonna explain why then I guess you have no explanation  

priestess1.

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:21 am

Sam Adams Number 44.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:24 am

Sam Adams Number 45.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Tiger Jimmy J.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:25 am

Sam Adams Number 46.: *drinks is now beyond drunk* arrow rofl blaugh rofl blaugh lol rofl  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games