Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:39 pm
Felix rolled her eyes at the Cullens as the three girls left. Emmett laughed and said, "They don't know you probably know the area better than they do!" Rosalie giggled delicately beside him. Felix giggled quietly but said, "Be nice. They're my new friends. They don't know me any better than I know them, so go easy. Besides, their mistakes aren't nearly as bad as yours Emmett." At that, Alice and Edward burst out laughing while Carlisle and Esme smiled slightly. Emmett had grown slightly puce.

Felix then turned to Carlisle and Edward and said, "Any good places?" Carlisle nodded and said, "Yes, they're having a bear problem nearby in Canada. I believe Rosalie, Emmett, and Alice need to go too. Although...if you want to meet Bella, I suggest somewhere close." Felix nodded, her eyes shining with excitement. Black looked excited as well, his tail wagging faster than any other dog's.

Alice, Emmett, Felix, Rosalie, and Black departed ten minutes later. They got back to the house in about 20 minutes, completely fed some dear from a herd they found. "Ok," Felix said when they had returned, "when do I meet Bella, Edward?" She was talking to Edward, but she looked at Alice. She concentrated for a second and then said, "No worries, you'll be seeing her in...five minutes. She's making an excuse to her dad...now. She misses you, Edward." Alice giggled slightly and Emmett rolled his eyes. "Well," Felix said, "I think I'll wait outside for her. Wouldn't want her walking in on eight instead of seven..." Felix ran outside before Edward could stop her, Black following. Before she got out, Felix turned while running and said, "Catch." and tossed her guitar to Alice. She caught it easily. Felix sat on the porch steps, waiting to meet the soon-to-be-Cullen.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:26 am
Karissa felt a slight pang of guilt as she ran away from the Cullen house with Rachel, but it really was refreshing to finally leave. She forgot her troubles as she sprinted, feeling the wind in her face. When she remembered about Felix more than two hours later, she reasoned that they would all have a chance to resolve their differences tomorrow. "If Felix is going to school," Karissa qualified to herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 am
"Ugh." Said Rachel, shaking her head. "I'm sorry for dragging you off like that, but honestly." Letting the forest, and the breeze clear her head, she spoke again. "Thats so humiliating! I feel like a little kid again, when older kids hang out with you untill they meet someone cooler." She was mostly muttering to herself, but she noticed Karissa only a few feet away from her, sprinting as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:48 am
Arianna woke up feeling more exhausted than before. 'We can sleep?' she wondered tiredly. She got up and after going on a quick hunt she came back. She took a shower and felt better. Grabbing some spare clothes, she changed into a denim skirt, white blouse with ruffled sleves and Mudd sandals. Feeling better she settled down and watched some tv. She knew that she should go to school but she couldn't bring herself to go. Deciding against it she decided that she would spend the day shopping, and going hiking. Finally, it was the time that the malls opened so Arianna grabbed her purse, got her light blue corvette out of the garage and headed to the nearest mall which was a good half hour from her grandmother's house. Once there she headed to the bookstore. She spent a good amount of time at the bookstore before heading to look at the teenage clothing stores(a/n: I don't feel like listing them all so just use your imagination), and look in some of the jewlry stores. After she had bought quite a bit of things she went to one last place, saphora's. Finally she was done and after lugging the numerous bags she had to her car she headed home. After setting her new belongings down she decided to change and then take the hike that she was wanting to go on.  

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:00 pm
A truck had pulled up. A girl, about Felix's "age" got out and stumbled slightly. Felix knew Edward was listening to her thoughts so she said in her mind, You just had to pick a clumsy girl, didn't you? She wasn't mad, more amused. She watched as the girl, Bella, not noticing her, tripped over her own feet by the stairs. Her head was going to hit the edge of a step, probably killing her.

Felix was there the fastest, Edward close behind. Bella muttered, "Thanks Edward." as she looked up. She then saw Edward in front of her, not holding her up. Once she had seen Felix's unfamiliar face, Bella pushed away and Felix let go. She basically flew into Edward's arms and she whispered quietly to him, "Who's she?"

Felix chuckled and walked forward, Bella seemed to shrink back in Edward's arms. But Edward didn't seem tense or ready for a fight. Felix looked at Bella and said, "No worries, family friend. Besides, have you ever seen a vampire thirsty when their eyes are colored?" She pointed to her own eyes. "Oh, by the way," she said, "I'm Felix and this is my vampire husky Black. Yes, he's a vampire too. But he's just as controlled as myself, and I'm more controlled than your brother." Bella seemed to have calmed down a bit. Felix smiled and walked past them into the house, Black trailing behind. She didn't hear Bella's noisy steps, so she figured Edward must have been carrying her. Once all of them got inside, Bella gave her greetings, and they all sat down, Felix said, "So, Bella, what's your side of the story since you came to Forks?" Bella hesitated, then started telling the story.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Karissa nodded absently at Rachel's comment, but put on a sudden burst of speed before going off after a deer. When she returned, she deliberately changed the subject of their conversation. "Off to school now?" she asked brightly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Rachel looked down at her state of apparel. It was good enough for school, at least for school in Forks. "Sure, why not. I'll race ya." She said with a smile, feeling considerably better now. "Ready, set GO!" She called out, already sprinting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 pm
"Cheater!" Karissa yelled breathlessly, as she scrambled to catch up.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 pm
Arianna changed and walked to where the park was. She went to the park that had a nice little, calming and scenic trail in it. At the bottom there was a lake. Arianna sat down and looked out at the lake, remembering a paddle boat ride she took with her uncles and grandma, it had been the summer going into fourth grade, right after her grandmother had got rid of her cancer. Finally getting up she headed out and then she went to another place that her family had took her hiking. After finishing Arianna went back home and after changing into clean clothes she lay on the couch and read one of her new books.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:48 pm
The pack crammed into the room in the center unrolled a map and doddles of animals. ''Okay since we haven't fed we're cranky so I saw a huge moose pack near by.'' ''About how many?'' Blue asked. Tsume leaned in and the others did too listening. They soon turned into a large wolf pack and all seven of the wolves set out.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Rachel laughed and slowed down so Karissa could catch up after her head start. "This is kinda weird, students actually running to school. Must not happen very often."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:40 pm
Felix nodded in interest after Bella completed her story, then looked at the clock and gasped. "We're going to be late...oh, wait, I forgot, we're vampires." Felix chuckled and she, Alice, Edward, and Bella got up, and headed to their cars. Edward grabbed Bella's hand before she went to her truck and said, "Oh no you don't. There's not enough time for you to arrive at school on time in that old thing." Bella looked as if she was about to argue but then stopped, realizing she's lose the argument. Felix, who had just unpacked all her stuff as Edward was talking to Bella, chuckled and got into her car. Before closing the door she said, "See you all at school. Bella, I'll tell my story at lunch." Felix closed the door and took off.

She arrived at school in about two minutes, Edward, Alice, and Bella arriving seconds after her. They parked beside Felix's Lexus and got out. Felix waved at them and said, "New student, gotta check in." She walked to the office and inside. At first, she was surprised at the scared look the secretary and then remembered.

Felix dressed as a complete goth punk rocker girl when around humans. It was her way of making sure most people hated her, if they weren't jealous of her, that is. She also acted like a complete jerk to people at school, too. She had a spike belt, spike bracelets, and a spiked choker on, dark eye shadow and eye liner, a single earring in her right ear, and a don't-mess-with-me-or-you-die look on her face. She quickly said, "Felix Badeau, new student." The secretary nodded and handed her her schedule and a map, and Felix was out the door. T

he Cullens and Bella were waiting for her outside. "Classes," Edward asked. Felix showed him her schedule, he smiled, and said, "Same classes as Bella. You have P.E. together. The rest of the classes are with both of us." Bella seemed happy, now having a vampire in every class. They headed to their first class and Edward and Bella walked in before Felix did. She walked in right as the bell rang and showed the teacher her schedule and the thing he had to sign. The teacher said, "This is Felix Badeau, our new student." The teacher then turned to write something on the board and, as he did that, Felix flipped the class of, the death look on her face. All the people that had been staring immediately gasped, then looked down. Felix took her seat at the desk beside Bella, she looked amazed. Edward, on the other side of Bella, was stifling a laughter. Felix winked at Bella and then turned to the teacher, who had started speaking.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:43 pm
The pack feed on the moose and 'faught' eachother for practice which sounded like a hoard of rampaging beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:10 pm
Arianna sighed and sat down her book. Deciding she should go to school she changed once again into a short denim skirt, a shirt that had a pink shirt that came up a good 8 inches from her belly button with a white tank top sewn underneath. She slipped on some American Eagle white, casual sneakers. After liking the way she looked she hopped into her corvette and went back to her house. After grabbing her bag that luckily had everything in it she went off to school. After talking to the ladies at the front office and getting a pass to head to class she bounded off to the class that she had with Rachel and Karissa. After handing the teacher the pass she slipped into her seat, getting the stuff that she needed out and slipping her keys into her purse.  

Arriana_lynn

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:10 pm
Race: vampire
Name: Nicole Cullen
School(please Forks High School): Forks high
Friends: Alice and Edward
Appearce:
Family: Cullens
Boy Friend?Girl Friend:
Personlity: optimistic
Height: average
Grade: junor
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black/purple
Eyes normal: blue /green
Summary: giggly
Sixth Sense(special power): read minds
Weakness: fluffy things
Saying: he who argues with the fool becomes the fool
Favorite Music: all
Other: pocky O3o
Musical Instrument: piano/ f.horn/clarinet  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games