Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:40 pm
GAT los tlike 2K somehow.

t'wasnt my doing, was it you nelow?

Fun fun fun for EmSquad once it kicks off.

Easte rball so far has like no story besides the fact that gambino is giving out signs, and theres a robot bunny.

Angel, even if you donated one gold, then you woulda save 999 g.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:45 pm
I just donated because I like Gambino, though he looked kinda scary when I got me sign from him... sweatdrop
But you might be able to find the signs cheaper in the Marketplace, since some people didn't pay much for them.  

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:49 pm
When the sign thing was still glitching, i checked the marketplace and anti vh signs were going for 1500-2K g.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:49 am
FrozenPhoenix32

Yeah, he gave Cale and me our contest submission refunds.  

Durza the Shade

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:15 am
Sign prices = teh ouch, if htat's right! Sheesh. Maybe I should go auction off one of mine...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:29 am
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

Yeah, he gave Cale and me our contest submission refunds.

then, you guys musta recieved double funds...cuz I went on GAT right after I took down the annoucnments and whatnot, and sent the transfers over, and then there was like 2K left.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:30 am
Hey, ROB222, just a question. who the hell are you talking to? you were in the bar last we left you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:35 am
EVERYONE, SIGN UP FOR STAR WARS: EMERALD SQUADRON RP

Send your bio to me or nelowulf, whoever is online at the time so we can kick it off.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:38 am
don't preach to me. I already signed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:34 am
I know, its cuz you rock like that.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Imperial_officer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 am
Er....I don't know how to say this, but Im tired of sitting around, talking about Star Wars...I mean it's fun, and all, but I've been doing it too long...Im sorry, but Im afraid I am going to retire from this site, being bored as s**t, and I am going to stock up on Star Wars games, and play till I die...So, I'd like to give a round of thanks, go all my "friends"
Thanks, frozen_pheonix, for finding me, and inviting me to the guild, and Grand_Admiral_Thrawn, for being so cool, and also taking what I wanted my name to be, and all the rest of you, for never noticing me.Even when I was an a**. Long live the Empire!

I'll miss you...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:01 pm
((the sad thing is, the guy never posted, i dont remember recruiting him, and...yeah.))  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:55 pm
((sadder thing is Grand_Admiral_Thrawn doesn't exist.... Its only a puppet... kinda like Gambino... except he isn't wealthy... or clothed much... or cool... or even with a storyline...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:26 pm
Yeah, I still haven't left the cantina in the RP, unless somebody posted I did, because I can't get on most of the time weekends, yet that's when everyone else posts. sweatdrop It's hard to keep up when everytime I come back, everybody's gone.  

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:29 pm
yeah i know, poor GAT.

and poor Trandoshan Tssiirk.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games