Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:27 am
has anyone here played dawn of war  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:20 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Theris Faan
okay....you might be thinking, where the hell has she been for the last 6months, but....

wii ******** hilarious

At least in my book. I still giggle when i read it.

What?

I was reading up on the Wii and somebody called the Wii controller a "Wiimote". Like remote, only with a speech impediment....? I found it entertaining.  

Theris Faan

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:16 pm
To quote Mel Brooks: 'A wed wose? How Womantic!'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 pm
I just played the Second Death Star Level and beat it with only one life. Woo!  

Rodyn

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:13 pm
So I had some friends over, and we played Star Wars Monopoly. I'd forgotten we had that game....we got it way back when I was, like, five years old. But yeah, it's the OT collectors version. (there really wasn't anything but the OT back then...)

Anyways, it was quite exciting. I won...by a mile....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:13 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
So I had some friends over, and we played Star Wars Monopoly. I'd forgotten we had that game....we got it way back when I was, like, five years old. But yeah, it's the OT collectors version. (there really wasn't anything but the OT back then...)

Anyways, it was quite exciting. I won...by a mile....

Awesome.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:36 am
I'm still waiting for the OT version of Risk... I haven't seen it anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:44 am
How's the PT Risk? Does it have any special rules like Lord of the RIngs Risk? I would assume so, otherwise it would just be really lame....I almost like the original Risk better...less rules to remember, only the weighted dice to worry about.  

Theris Faan

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:23 pm
Yeah, there is... The Republic and Seperatists are both groups of two seperate armies, so you can either play in teams or take control of both... The major differences are that there are 'seperatist leader' tokens that the CIS players put on a planet at the beginning of their turns, and if a republic player takes the planet, they get a bonus, and there's the Order 66 thing... Order 66 works like this:

At the end of every CIS turn, Darth Sidious is moved one space up a row of spaces on the board, each has some numbers by it. It starts with 8, then 7,8, then 6,7,8, and so on, all the way down to 2,3,4,5,6,7,8. At the end of any of their turns, a CIS player can choose to execute order 66. When this happens, for each republic controlled planet on the board, the CIS guy rolls an 8-sided die. If the result is one of the numbers shown on the space that Palps occupies, then all the republic armies on that planet change allegience to the CIS. It can be pretty devastating if the CIS armies survive long enough to get all the way to the end...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:04 pm
What he said.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:14 pm
Jakar0
I just played the Second Death Star Level and beat it with only one life. Woo!

I mean, only lost one life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:31 pm
I still can't beat that level.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:16 pm
Okay, I'm looking into SW games for the GC since I'll be able to play them on my new Wii. *glee*. Popular opinion seems to lean towards Rogue Squadron I/II and Lego SW. Any other recommendations? I was looking on Ebay and noticed that Jedi Academy II: Jedi Outcast was going for upwards of $30. Is it that great of a game, or is it jsut speculation?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:44 pm
Theris Faan
Okay, I'm looking into SW games for the GC since I'll be able to play them on my new Wii. *glee*. Popular opinion seems to lean towards Rogue Squadron I/II and Lego SW. Any other recommendations? I was looking on Ebay and noticed that Jedi Academy II: Jedi Outcast was going for upwards of $30. Is it that great of a game, or is it jsut speculation?

It's pretty fun. There really isn't very many Star Wars games on the Game Cube because most 3rd party developers ignore the Game Cube for some reason.  

Rodyn

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:33 pm
X-play gave it a 2/5, if you listen to them.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games