Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Reks sighed as he reached the house, Fuyu still knocked out. He Lighted the fire with jutsu, then brought a stool to her bedside. He tested her temperature- it was cold. He added blankets to her bed to keep her warm, and made some hot food for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:25 pm
(lol)

"I've never come here before.." Sira said looking around the restaurant familiarizing himself with the place. He took another bite of sushi as he looked around.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:30 pm
"Me neither." Ai said eating another sushi and looked at their server with another dude. "I don't normally eat out, because I normally make my meals." She said looking at her food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm
"I eat out but I've never been here before.." Sira said looking at Ai and smiling. His smile disappeared as he saw their waiter with another guy... "Um you want to move to another table..?" He asked noticing they were awful close to the waiter.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:40 pm
((This waiter thing is getting pretty interesting.... I think I'm gonna get some popcorn and watch...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:41 pm
Ai nodded slowly and took another sushi.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:43 pm
((i swear if he winks at me again ill devour his soul..))

Sira stood up and led Ai to a table across the room far enough away where they couldn't see the waiter. He took another bite of sushi and stared out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 pm
(I think I might make everyone in the place gay if you wanna be like that xp jk)
Ai smiled, watching Sira look out the window, and eating her sushi.

Gary looked at Sira and Ai's table that they left. Guess they left. But that boy was so cute. He started to hit on another guy.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:06 pm
Sira finished his Chirashizushi soon. He smiled not hungry anymore. "Ready to go..?" He asked Ai hoping they wouldn't encounter that waiter again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:29 am
Ai nodded, finishing her food and standing up looking for the waiter so as to not run into him.

Gary noticed that Sira and Ai were leaving so he headed to their table to say good bye.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Sira stood up and looked around for the waiter. 'I'm not coming here again anytime soon...' He thought looking over at Ai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:20 pm
Ai could tell what he was thinking just by the look on his face and she shook her head with a smile. "Me neither." She saw the server headed towards them and she grabbed Sira's hand and quickly walked past him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:30 pm
Sira opened the door holding it for Ai. "After you.." He said politely letting her through the door. He looked over his shoulder seeing the waiter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:36 pm
"Thank you." Ai smiled and looked at the server as she walked through the door.

"Good bye!" He waved at Ai and Sira. "Come again." He said smiling at Sira.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:41 pm
Sira rushed out the door letting it close behind him. "Don't worry we won't.." He muttered in response to the servers comment. He sighed as they began walking down the street leading away from the restaurant.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games