Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stands up and walks back to the garden looking at her sister "come on lets go back inside" she smiles softly and walks inside (brb)

Tomoe stands up from the ground and nods. "Yes... alright," she said, following her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:03 pm
As he left the doors closed, he walked silently throughout the hallway, taking short glances at the royal grounds outside, and the people there* .... *in mind: .. there's something about them that i'm interested... though i'm not to sure why..* *sees a guard* ..say.... do you have this year's latest panphlet?

Guard:. ... sweatdrop confused Erm.... i don't really know how to awsner that.. *looks backward* I'm pretty sure there's a map-maker around here-.. *looks back*... .Oh. ... s**t. We got a loose guy inside the castle already.... . *sees a paper on the floor* .. Ps: The King said i could go aroudn the castle.

.... .... Damn him.  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:08 pm
Outside, a clear view of the night can be seen. The moonlight shines beautifull waves of pearly-white dimmed light. From the forest, a small white creature comes from the air, going softly through it like if the sky was it's own residence. The creature, a small white dove, flaps its wings and lands next to a stone statue close to the sisters.

For some reason, this dove does not stop watching them, tilting it's head in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:10 pm
AxelNekko
Outside, a clear view of the night can be seen. The moonlight shines beautifull waves of pearly-white dimmed light. From the forest, a small white creature comes from the air, going softly through it like if the sky was it's own residence. The creature, a small white dove, flaps its wings and lands next to a stone statue close to the sisters.

For some reason, this dove does not stop watching them, tilting it's head in curiosity.

"Neh...? Hey look... a dove..." Tomoe says to Bella.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:11 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
As he left the doors closed, he walked silently throughout the hallway, taking short glances at the royal grounds outside, and the people there* .... *in mind: .. there's something about them that i'm interested... though i'm not to sure why..* *sees a guard* ..say.... do you have this year's latest panphlet?

Guard:. ... sweatdrop confused Erm.... i don't really know how to awsner that.. *looks backward* I'm pretty sure there's a map-maker around here-.. *looks back*... .Oh. ... s**t. We got a loose guy inside the castle already.... . *sees a paper on the floor* .. Ps: The King said i could go aroudn the castle.

.... .... Damn him.

Tomoe encounters him in the hallway. "Hi um.... you!" she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry... I forgot your name...."

Juno: *stops suddenly* *looks at Tomoe from the top of his sunglasses* ......? .... Oh? Well, that's alright. I pretty much forgot yours, heh... My mind never seems to be in it's place.... It's just Juno, Tomoe. *smirks honestly* ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:13 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

.... .... Damn him.

Tomoe encounters him in the hallway. "Hi um.... you!" she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry... I forgot your name...."

Juno: *stops suddenly* *looks at Tomoe from the top of his sunglasses* ......? .... Oh? Well, that's alright. I pretty much forgot yours, heh... My mind never seems to be in it's place.... It's just Juno, Tomoe. *smirks honestly* ...

She blinks. "Oh... Juno, right... but didn't you say you forgot... then how did you remember...? Oh never mind," she said smiling a bit sheepishly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:14 pm
walks in "hey umm your...juno..right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno:.. *sees it* ? ... A white dove, eh?.. *walks towards it*.. hmm... it has blue eyes... the good kind. These doves are almost extinct.... somehow, their mating seasons sseem to be longer and longer, the more their forest seems to lose it's life. .... *can actually hold it on his finger* ... hm... it seems to preffer you.... Maybe because it carries a letter? *laughs* i doubt it has one.

The dove keeps it's soft stare at them, fluffing it's feathers in calmness.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:21 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno:.. *sees it* ? ... A white dove, eh?.. *walks towards it*.. hmm... it has blue eyes... the good kind. These doves are almost extinct.... somehow, their mating seasons sseem to be longer and longer, the more their forest seems to lose it's life. .... *can actually hold it on his finger* ... hm... it seems to preffer you.... Maybe because it carries a letter? *laughs* i doubt it has one.

she looked at the dove "its very pretty" she smiles, she looks at her sister and whispers something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:22 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Tomoe, curiously, walks toward the dove and stares at it. "Extinct you say...? It's kinda cute...." she giggles.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Aprilbaby1

Juno: Yes! *holding the dove* Juno's the name, my friend. Oh.... now that i've been thinking about it.... i've been wishing to speak with you.. .both of you. ... Your father keeps thinking the world about your security here... *sees the guards coming and going*... neh.... ok, how's about this: lets' just go to that balcony.. it's lonely, peacefull, and doesn't have a guard on it. They make me quite nervous... .oh yes, they do. If any of them has a wooden stake on their person i'd be creeped out. ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

she looked at the dove "its very pretty" she smiles, she looks at her sister and whispers something

Tomoe listens and nods.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 pm
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

Juno: Yes! *holding the dove* Juno's the name, my friend. Oh.... now that i've been thinking about it.... i've been wishing to speak with you.. .both of you. ... Your father keeps thinking the world about your security here... *sees the guards coming and going*... neh.... ok, how's about this: lets' just go to that balcony.. it's lonely, peacefull, and doesn't have a guard on it. They make me quite nervous... .oh yes, they do. If any of them has a wooden stake on their person i'd be creeped out. ...
she laughed "sure come on" she walked beside her sister upstairs towards the balcony  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 pm
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

"Erm... okay! Sure!" she smiles toward him. "C'mon then!"  

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games