Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:28 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she gets back th the man on the top*

"so what are you going to do? try to destroy my friends? ... ill have to stand in your way then ... "

"u talkin to me"
takes a defenses position  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she gets back th the man on the top*

"so what are you going to do? try to destroy my friends? ... ill have to stand in your way then ... "

"Ah, hello there. Nice of you to show up," he said, grinning at her. "You're going to kill the King, and I'm supposed to protect him, so I guess I might have to destroy your little friends. Unless...you can find a way to change my mind," he said slyly.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:30 pm
{By the way new come's who Ive just met, I love ur sign up thing, Im so happy you joined this...I bet it was Lupin who tld you about it ^^}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:30 pm
u gonna help me out or wat u r on the king's side rite  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{By the way new come's who Ive just met, I love ur sign up thing, Im so happy you joined this...I bet it was Lupin who tld you about it ^^}
{guilty}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:31 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Who now? confused )  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{Man thts why I love you ^^ *hugs* thx lol, but man now my little rp is getting huge lol}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:32 pm
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Who now? confused )

(naw i jus saw it and it look like fun so i joined)  

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{Man thts why I love you ^^ *hugs* thx lol, but man now my little rp is getting huge lol}
(ya but hes lost as hell)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:33 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Who now? confused )

(naw i jus saw it and it look like fun so i joined)
{Everyone, and thts good to Im still thrilled you joined lol}  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:34 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{What do Joo mean??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{What do Joo mean??
(he doesent know whats going on)  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:36 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{What do Joo mean??

(who me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:36 pm
cole jumped out of the hatch and started to cut the tree apart  

dunkler o_O

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{guilty}
{What do Joo mean??
{You?? dnt know whats going on...and if so same freaking here...Im lost lol...and kinda feeling left out cuz i wa lost lol}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games