Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:51 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
im part wolf your a fairy and he just blew a building to the ground
why wouldn't there be people
"right, sorry" she sighs
nah i just think its funny that its so wired to them and so normal to us
she watched ghost "umm ok" she turned and looked at nemo "yea i know what you mean" she
shrugged "you would think they are used to it by now"

walks up and takes sword out and smashes it down in a big metal plate "I don't need it anymore, it has done what it should" walks down again

well then lets go before the kids run up and grab my tail and ears and yank them to death
she laughed "oh i want to see that" smiles, she closed her hand and opened it she blew into it and sent snow flakes at his face  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:51 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
im part wolf your a fairy and he just blew a building to the ground
why wouldn't there be people
"right, sorry" she sighs
she watched ghost "umm ok" she turned and looked at nemo "yea i know what you mean" she

walks up and takes sword out and smashes it down in a big metal plate "I don't need it anymore, it has done what it should" walks down again

well then lets go before the kids run up and grab my tail and ears and yank them to death

"yup lets go" he walks for himself home  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

she laughed "oh i want to see that" smiles, she closed her hand and opened it she blew into it and sent snow flakes at his face
nemos fur feezes around his nose
was that necessary  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

was that necessary
"no....i just felt like doing that" she smiled and looked at everyone "ok lets go, before they start making me make snow cones for everyone"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

was that necessary

walks with head down ahead of you both  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

was that necessary
"no....i just felt like doing that" she smiled and looked at everyone "ok lets go, before they start making me make snow cones for everyone"
yeah lets
nemo stands up and walks after ghost  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

was that necessary
yeah lets
she walks behind them "ouch, dont pull my wings please" she said to a little girl, she smiled and kept on walking  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
was that necessary
yeah lets
she walks behind them "ouch, dont pull my wings please" she said to a little girl, she smiled and kept on walking

tears rn down cheeks but stops crying fast  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
was that necessary
yeah lets
nemo gets draged to the ground by a kid whos screaming
mom i got a dog can we keep him
nemo:ahhh there going to take me to the vet and get me fixed i know it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
was that necessary
yeah lets
she giggled "hey get off me" she said as two little girls jumped on her back
"look a fairy, take us flying"
"no ouch, dont pull on the wings"
"mommy lets keep the fairy, she can take us flying"
"no please, ahh nemo" she said falling to the ground, all of the little girls running towards her  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
was that necessary
yeah lets

looks back but still have tears in eyes and walks back to the kid "hey kid, its time to leave the dog"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 pm
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah lets

looks back but still have tears in eyes and walks back to the kid "hey kid, its time to leave the dog"

mom:no son hes much too big
kid:but ill get him fixed and everything
nemo:hello we are talking about my junk here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:06 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah lets

walks to april to help her "hey kids look what I have" swings a tail "come and play with the tail and you will get candy too"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

walks to april to help her "hey kids look what I have" swings a tail "come and play with the tail and you will get candy too"
"ouch, dont pull on the wings that hurts"
they see the tail "oh look doggy" they run and jump on him,
lays there "little girls" she mumbled, her hair messed up, she hears more screaming and looks to her right "oh no" she stands up quickly "no, look doggy over there" points and takes a step back  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"ouch, dont pull on the wings that hurts"
they see the tail "oh look doggy" they run and jump on him,
lays there "little girls" she mumbled, her hair messed up, she hears more screaming and looks to her right "oh no" she stands up quickly "no, look doggy over there" points and takes a step back

plays with the kids and laughs while doing it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games