Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:30 pm

she stretched and walked out of her room, she looked around, then decided to explore, she walked down the corridor, looking at the rooms
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:44 pm

Lance crept out of the barrel trying to stay quite and out of sight. He wasn't sure what manner of Captain ran the ship. He walked along the dock then leaned against a wall looking around. The floor creaked a bit and he was sure he was caught. Something about this ship just didn't seem right to him. That is when he saw a Russian insignia on it. Oh great, this sure is going to be fun. Picturing an angry fat guy with no shirt and a dental problem. He was a bit creeped out by the thought but he would meet the Captain eventually.

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:45 pm

she stopped thinking she heard something "hmm" she shrugged it off "whatever" she humms softly and kept on walking
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:00 pm

(you know your on a russian submarine currently about 800 feet below the surface right?, ps the floor is metal dont think it;ll be making too much creaking lol)
vasily turns the corner and notices a man he has never seen before. "why hello" he said kindly "my name is vasily ivanovich romanov, i am the captain of the russian submarine invader" he said proudly, sticking his hand out to shake . vasily was about 6'2 lean and musculear
with longer sandy blonde hair and when he smiled he revealed two rows of perfect teeth.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 pm

(lol) she heard talking and walked ahead, she saw vasily talking with someone she didnt know "oh sorry, didnt mean to interupt" she smiles softly
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:05 pm

She walks over to the captain and the new guy. "Eh.... a new member?" she says as she stands next to him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Amanda, Engineer and Sub Navigator."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:07 pm

vasily notices her "nonsense your not interuppting" he says now completly ignoring this new person (cause hes offline) and walking over to her "whats up?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:09 pm

(lol) "nothing much just walking around" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm

Amanda shrugs and walks away. "Oooy....."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:12 pm

his smile fell a little when he heard her say that "oh" he said sounding disappoinited "i was hoping you had thought of something intresting to do to pass the time......"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:13 pm

she smiled "dont be dissapointed, theres not really much to do" she huggs him "well instead of you know what" she said smiling (gtg eat dinner soon)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:15 pm

(kk hope its good my dinner was potato chips lol) he laughed a little before hugging her and kissing her lightly on the cheek. "well if you do find something to do be sure and tell me wont you?" he said lookinig at her his eyes sparkling.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:16 pm

"My Gosh... there they go yet again...." she laughs. "Oy.... oh well," she heads toward the engine room to pass the time.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 pm

(lol its BBQ) she smiles "yes dont worry i will"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:23 pm

watching aprl walk away he then ran down to engineering to find amanda.."oi manda" he calls out hopinig she hears him over the noise.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games