Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Scar slowly began walking into the clearing. his eyes were cold*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Dare started to feel very jittery. Franticly he jumped to his paws and looked around with quick momevents and his wings crashed out of his shoulders with cracking and brillant light. He felt no pain.

As for the jitteryness he knew what this was. Some thing was near.... some thing not good.

Moving around he spotted a wolf, male. And he had a heavy walk.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm
*Scar stopped walking. his head slowly trned torwards Dare. his red eyes seemed cold and demonic*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Dare shot his head back when Scar looked at him. Clearing his throat he approached Scar and sat next to him.

"Well buddy whatcha doin? Planin' world domnation or some thing different?"

Dare grinned as his wings cracked and sparked wildly with awesome colors.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm
*A wave of heat rolled off Scar. a deep threatening growl came from deep in his throat. Scar breathed in a nd caught a slight trace of Lukara's scent from Dares fur*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 pm
Dare laughed lightly as Scar breathed. And Dare grinned getting a smooth idea.

"Well... your a cold fella? Aren't ya? You don't get around much. Well There is a pretty crystal rock by the lagoon if you want to see it? Better yet... take it."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 pm
*Dare rammed into Dare sending him to the ground. Scar had his massive blood stained paw on Dare's chest. He stared into his eyes ripping into his private thoughts. He saw Lukara and snalred*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Dare had his grin still on him.

"Well looks like we have a fighter in stead of a lover. Right?"

Laughing his wings grew abit larger.

"You see... 'buddy' you see these wings. You will feel a bit jittery after being touched with them. So... I would advise you to... uh. Move?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm
*Scar snarled. white flames erupted around them* -demonically- See these flames, They'll kill you quicker then normal fire ever could. You do not scare me pup.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 pm
||- Dare has no sense of seriousness.... at all. -||

Dare grinned widder and his eyes glissened in the bright colors of the white flames.

"Pretty?"

He barked and he grew nervous. A good thing.

This blue lightning flew about covering them both and shooting Scar to the side.

As soon free of Scar he stood and licked the blood off of his fur. And looked at his nails. His wings of lightning bursting with energy.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 pm
*Scar snarled. White lightning shot into Dare's spine. Scar knew he needed to calm down before the wolves Amiko and Lukara knew he ws here.* -Normal /deep kinda britt- I have no time for you pup.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm
When the lightning hit Dare he felt nice. Lightning was the last thing he was afriad.

"Whoa buddy. Pup? The only pup i see here is... you. It's a little low for you to be saying that. Considering I am about as tall as you. Pup."
Dare mocked at him.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 pm
*Scars eyes began darkeneing* You have no idea WAT your getting into

*AMiko got out of the water. her ears pricked. she wined knowing the power she felt surging from nearby*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:33 pm
"Aren't I already in it?"

Dare's tail swiftly moved from side to side.

"Hey... You wouldn't happen to know that white wolf over there... Would you? Cause I have a slight problem that I think you might be able to fix."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:39 pm
*Amiko moved slowly towards the energy surges. She stayed hidden in the shadows of some trees*

*Scar's body quivered once. He looked around for Amiko but couldn't find her* -cautiosly- wats the wolf look like.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games