Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Watch her." Mia ordered walking into the bathroom. Water running, chopping, and stirring was heard. She came out with a beautifuly colored mix that she wiped on Yumi's arm. The black spot slowly started to fade... slowly. " Thats all I can do. If we feed it might speed it up." Mia said looking at Haku.

-haku puts his hand on her heart his hands glow yellow and as he tries harder and harder it goes to blue and when his hands turned red his hair lifted in the hair and their was a little breeze- "live please, please live." he whispered to himself."

Mia Put a hand on Haku's shoulder. " You might make it worse. Its like a scab. The moer you pick it the closer it is to a scar." She said quietly. Her hand slipped from his shoulder. " Just wait." Mia looked at him and smiled. " Ha-." Mia stopped herself and sat on her bed looking away. Why did she keep almost telling him...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Watch her." Mia ordered walking into the bathroom. Water running, chopping, and stirring was heard. She came out with a beautifuly colored mix that she wiped on Yumi's arm. The black spot slowly started to fade... slowly. " Thats all I can do. If we feed it might speed it up." Mia said looking at Haku.

-haku puts his hand on her heart his hands glow yellow and as he tries harder and harder it goes to blue and when his hands turned red his hair lifted in the hair and their was a little breeze- "live please, please live." he whispered to himself."

Mia Put a hand on Haku's shoulder. " You might make it worse. Its like a scab. The moer you pick it the closer it is to a scar." She said quietly. Her hand slipped from his shoulder. " Just wait." Mia looked at him and smiled. " Ha-." Mia stopped herself and sat on her bed looking away. Why did she keep almost telling him...

-haku stoped and sat slumped over on his bed waching Yumi in the corner of his eye-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm
ed enters the scholl and and close the door, he went to his clssroom and took a seat at his own chair that did not broke thanks to some reapir done earlier by the armor suits  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-haku stoped and sat slumped over on his bed waching Yumi in the corner of
his eye-

" Im sorry Haku." Mia said. " There's somth-" The cold winter air slammed the door open. Mia jumped and quickly shut it and locked it tight. She decided not to finish the sentence wondering if he would remember her ssaying something.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

his eye-

" Im sorry Haku." Mia said. " There's somth-" The cold winter air slammed the door open. Mia jumped and quickly shut it and locked it tight. She decided not to finish the sentence wondering if he would remember her ssaying something.

-Haku put his hands in his hair resting his elbows on his knees and shaking his head-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm
(i-i have to go we will finish this tomrrow)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

his eye-

-Haku put his hands in his hair resting his elbows on his knees and shaking his head-

Mia walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. " Haku, She'll be fine. Cheer up." She thought he might flip out at her for saying that, but retired the thought. He wouldn't, he was too laid back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm
IzzyCW
(i-i have to go we will finish this tomrrow)

[[ NOOOOOOOOHOHOHO!! DUN LEAVE MEH!!!!!!!!!!! ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 am
Ren:hi
((ur alone))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am
Akira:Hello Ren.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 am
Ren:hi Akers
In heaven
Jack:y does life suck?!
Suki:Jack...your dead. What life?
Back on earth
Ren:how r u?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
In heaven
Back on earth

Akira:Ummmmm......i've been better.......you?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
In heaven
Back on earth

Ren:been better. Anything new with you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
In heaven
Back on earth

Ren:been better. Anything new with you?

Akira:Nope i spend most of my time in my room locked up your the first person i've talked to and i want to keep it that way. What about you?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 am
ren:well,u know about one thing. *looks down avoiding eye contact then looks back* and my sister Rina jut had twin daughters.
Heaven.
Jack:Suki, can I just go down for a minute.
Suki:I'll teach you to become human again,but it might take a long time.
Jack:can I go down for a minute?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games