Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Garek Maxwell

Glad you enjoyed your vacation!
I've been tired out from work lately. sad
On the plus side, first pay day came up and now I have a lil' spending money. Yays!

I'm glad too! It's always so nice to spend time with my man. heart

Spending money is always good! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:22 am
Had a huge post about Spain that Gaia ate, so I'll just say it was awesome and there were many highlights among a whirlwind tour of the lower half of the country. We're still sorting through all the photos.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 am
*dusts off profile* Wow it's been a -long- time since I've even lurked on Gaia.

Guess it's time for an update. On the job front I'm moving to go to over night (yay). I'ts a bit more money with the chance of moving to full time! As for cons I attended FWA this year for the first time. It was amazing, I got to meet so many new people most of them decided that they wanted to keep me blitzed out of my mind. And now I'm gearing up for Megaplex. This one should be tons of fun. I'm rooming with an awesome fur who I met for the first time at FWA but has been friends with my ex for a long time. We are planning a kick a** room party for Friday night.

But before Megaplex it's my birthday. I'm going to be heading out to Jacksonville to spend some time with my good friend Hazzard and her mate Forge. Should be meeting up with a few of the local furs there for dinner, then back to their apartment for a night of drinking and video games. Maybe even setting up a hookah to smoke on their balcony. Other than that life has been fairly normal. Working to pay bills and trying to save up for a car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Well, my sister has been missing since Friday night. She went off with some friends after getting someone to buy them booze, and never came back home. The only phone contact she had with her father was yesterday, saying she didn't want to come home. I convinced him to call the police when he told me about her being MIA this afternoon. So, there's a manhunt out for my sister right now, and she's going to be in a shitload of trouble.

I hope they find her soon, she won't talk to me or our sister in law either.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Objected_Rarity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 am
Greetings! blaugh

Also anyone else having problems with furaffinity saying you're under-age and blocking content (graphic, gorey, naughty, etc) even though you clearly are 18 and even signed up using your actual birth date?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Today is my husband's & my 2-year married anniversary! I say married because we've actually been together for almost 12 years now. X3

We just got back from a wonderful sushi dinner, and we're watching the All-Star Game and chilling. I love my bear. ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 pm
Well, my sister sneaked into the house sometime Monday morning in an attempt to not get in trouble. It didn't work. but at least she's home now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:35 pm
Well, this is embarrassing. It wasn't until today that I realized I hadn't logged in to gaia in probably a week. redface

Prince_Crose_Amor
Greetings! blaugh

Also anyone else having problems with furaffinity saying you're under-age and blocking content (graphic, gorey, naughty, etc) even though you clearly are 18 and even signed up using your actual birth date?

You have to enable that through the user control panel or something like that. It's not on by default.  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm
So I went to the dentist this morning. . . I need about 10 fillings, possibly a root canal, and I need to talk to an oral surgeon about getting my wisdom teeth (or what's left of the top ones) removed. Joy. XP

Garek Maxwell

I'm always logged in, but I'm usually AFK. X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 am
Garek Maxwell
Well, this is embarrassing. It wasn't until today that I realized I hadn't logged in to gaia in probably a week. redface

Prince_Crose_Amor
Greetings! blaugh

You have to enable that through the user control panel or something like that. It's not on by default.

Odd, because when I go to the "User Control Panel" it doesn't show it being disabled.
Like, it says everything including the things it seems to be blocking me from viewing, are indeed set to allow, but when I go to view them they are blocked for "Inappropriate content".

Not that I should be discussing this here.
Least, I'm not sure.  

Objected_Rarity

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 am
Garek Maxwell

Well that's funny, because I hadn't logged into gaia for 6 months >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 am
Sunegami
So I went to the dentist this morning. . . I need about 10 fillings, possibly a root canal, and I need to talk to an oral surgeon about getting my wisdom teeth (or what's left of the top ones) removed. Joy. XP

I'm always logged in, but I'm usually AFK. X3

I had to have that before. sad At least you don't feel what happened, but I never had surgery or the stuff they put in you to knock you out before, so I was kinda scared when it was time to go have it. Worse, I had a test on the same day. sweatdrop

I've just not been all that interested in gaia lately in the few hours I have to do whatever after work. sad

Prince_Crose_Amor
Odd, because when I go to the "User Control Panel" it doesn't show it being disabled.
Like, it says everything including the things it seems to be blocking me from viewing, are indeed set to allow, but when I go to view them they are blocked for "Inappropriate content".

Not that I should be discussing this here.
Least, I'm not sure.

Nah, it's fine. But I don't know what else I can do for you anyway. Maybe it takes time for it to go through, I dunno. If it's a persistent problem, I'd go post in the support area for the FA forums. Sounds like something's off.

Rainey_angel81
Well that's funny, because I hadn't logged into gaia for 6 months >.<

Eh, it happens. sad
I just feel bad about it since I'm supposed to be always available here. And I did it again too. I just don't have the time for gaia during the week anymore.  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Garek Maxwell
I had to have that before. sad At least you don't feel what happened, but I never had surgery or the stuff they put in you to knock you out before, so I was kinda scared when it was time to go have it. Worse, I had a test on the same day. sweatdrop

Oof, that's pretty brutal, having dental work on the same day you've got school stuff. XP

If I can't feel it at all, I think I'll be OK. It's just the fact that I have to have it at all that's wigging me out a bit (and making me feel bad that I let it get this bad to begin with). I'm pretty needle-phobic and very pain-phobic, so the less pain and misery I'm in, the better. XP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:30 am
Moved into a house from a tiny studio apartment. Got a new guide dog puppy 2 weeks ago and just had a new roomie move in as well.
Lots of new things..mm..getting a raise at work, new projects to work on. Rainfurrest coming up and getting my new fursuit smile

All the new shiny and bright things cover all the bad s**t happening in the background  

Rainey_angel81

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games