Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

HHHWAT?

Japaneseses are silly

What with their silly stores and band titles.

Theres a store called "Violence Jackoff"

I would shop there

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:39 am
I'd shop there. cool

Also, Pie... If you ever need man-lovins, I'm here. :'D And I can share you with Tyler because I told him when I had monies he could spend it on an asian. Who's Tyler? rolleyes Seeecreeet~ (But Pie, you'd love him and I'd totally share because you're hot!!)  

Noodle Luff

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:26 am
DrunkenStyle

Diggin the unedited or wachamacall it Zetsubou Billy.

I also got man luvins fo ya too pie~ User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:32 am
@Zhou, LOL I remember that picture. But if I do recall, the guy said that it closed down. Man, I haven't seen it in years.

I think there was a band called ********' Chicken or something. I don't remember.

@Noodle: LOL. Maybe if you lived in Canada and maybe if I wasn't shooting blood all over the walls.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Alucard254

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Sambomaster HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_UHE9QURqL4  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Kieden
User Image

....s'like the story of my life lol

also, nice video. I liked the clip of the tortoise in middle of the road.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:49 pm
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:12 am
Oh Pie, maybe it's time I earn my red wi-shot-

xD  

Noodle Luff

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:11 pm
AHM GOOHNA TAEK MAH TAAHM

HE GON GIT HIS BEFO AAAAH

AHM GOOHNA TAEK EET SLOOOooOOoO

I DONT REMEMEBR THE REEEEEST

You guys are dead?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:59 pm
Sorry, Zhou. I've been at work. Also, I have a bladder infection and I refuse to take the pain killer because I have no desire to piss Red. I don't have a period and I'd rather not start one(I know women don't piss blood, but omg, still). xD My doctor is such a douche. I drove all the way up to Danville--AN HOUR FROM MY HOUSE! to have him tell me something I all ready knew and then gave me an antibiotic and tried to send me off before I near kicked him in the balls about pain meds. Who Perscribes s**t with such strange side-effects anyways?!

Oi, Next time I'm just going to the quack down the road who hands out pills like candy. biggrin  

Noodle Luff

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Noodle Luff
Sorry, Zhou. I've been at work. Also, I have a bladder infection and I refuse to take the pain killer because I have no desire to piss Red. I don't have a period and I'd rather not start one(I know women don't piss blood, but omg, still). xD My doctor is such a douche. I drove all the way up to Danville--AN HOUR FROM MY HOUSE! to have him tell me something I all ready knew and then gave me an antibiotic and tried to send me off before I near kicked him in the balls about pain meds. Who Perscribes s**t with such strange side-effects anyways?!

Oi, Next time I'm just going to the quack down the road who hands out pills like candy. biggrin

You better take that s**t, I had a friend in high school who died from a bladder infection because he wouldn't take his ******** meds.

@DS: Don't you have GTA4, if so for what system?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:04 am
For sure. Don't undermine doctors because you have doubts of their knowledge. They are doctors in the end after all.

That's sad, Zen. Was he a friend or a classmate?

Anyway yeah, I have GTA4 for the Xbox 360. Haven't even finished the game yet. I'm taking my sweet sweet time.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:13 am
DrunkenStyle
For sure. Don't undermine doctors because you have doubts of their knowledge. They are doctors in the end after all.

That's sad, Zen. Was he a friend or a classmate?

Anyway yeah, I have GTA4 for the Xbox 360. Haven't even finished the game yet. I'm taking my sweet sweet time.

He was an associate at the most, sucks he died.

Awesome dude, I have it on 360 as well, my names ZenHero, add me to your friends, we can game together and s**t. I'll accept your request when I get back from Cali Saturday.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:22 am
Noodle Luff, cranberry juice also helps cure UTI's faster.

Doesn't your piss get rusty colored anyway from the infection?
What's a few extra shades of saturation gonna do?

Plus ( i mean if I were a guy this would be awesome), you can freak out the person peeing next to you in the restroom.  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:23 am
Btw- I had a job review today and I got a call back from Pixar's Storyboard Department for a possible internship biggrin  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games