Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm
Life update!

Getting my filling went really well; only needed 2 shots of Novocaine (1 at the beginning, 1 about halfway through when it started to pinch a little), and the filling itself hasn't given me any problems. The only way I can tell it's even there is because part of my teeth feels smoother than the rest.

Also, last night one of my friends had a Labor Day/leaving the country (she's an art history grad student who regularly goes to Amsterdam for scholarly stuff), and we ended up having a huge amount of alcohol and 7 of us stayed for a sleepover (it was planned, we brought overnight bags & everything). We made bacon, home fries & buttermilk pancakes this morning, then everyone stumbled home around noon or so. Great holiday weekend so far. :3 ♥

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm
Man, my college anime club is in the shitter right now.

We just received notice from the College that due to copyright law, we're not allowed to show anything on college campus that's copyright.

This means, in their opinion, everything that exists, ever. Even if it's not licensed in the USA.

The only way we seem to be able to get around this is by getting permission from the anime companies themselves. We might be able to do this, but it looks like it may be tough.

I blame three people.

The college, for protecting their asses so much they'd rather shut down clubs than possibly get sued or in legal trouble.

The new president. I've noticed a lot of rules on campus have been changing, and becoming more strict, ever since she took position this spring. From now on I shall refer to her as Captain b***h. The old president was a lot nicer guy, anyway.

Big Media and Big Lobbying, and the horrifically strict copyright laws of the USA, thanks to media companies and the RIAA/MPAA. Our copyright laws are worse than any other country in the world thanks to our pro-business attitudes. It's ******** up everything else.

It's good to know that the US is good for big business, strict laws, most guns, most prisoners, biggest prisons, biggest military... wait, is there anything the USA is good for that MATTERS?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 pm
Oh my.

It looks like club wants to fly under the radar. Over the summer we weren't registered, and the college ignored us, so they want to do that again. However that will result in us not being an official club. We can't advertise, so our club won't expand (and will probably shrink into nothing). We can't be a part of college activities or get college support. And we could get into trouble.

This is what I get for letting a bunch of young people make decisions. "oh nothing bad will happen and if it does we'll deal with it." Sure you will.

Guys, A_B is having an artist of the month thing, where you nominate an artist you like. I'm thinking of nominating that artist I just commissioned from, because she handled all the drama thrown her way in a pretty mature manner. I'm just worried if I do, it will start up more drama. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm
Having a bit of a medical and monetary crisis.

I don't have health insurance, I can't afford it. Lately I can barely make ends meet, especially now that the day care I co-provide just lost half it's kids to school. I applied for a financial assistance program through my physician's office, which wouldn't cover anything major but would at least be enough to see a doctor when I'm sick/get check-ups/etc. I got a letter back asking to re-send the information I sent with the application. I called to ask why, and the guy I talked to said it must have been a mistake, they had all my info and I would get my approval in a couple of weeks.

That's not what I got. I got a rejection letter, for not sending them the information they requested. I plan on calling and screaming at some people, but I can't do that until Monday. I'm just frustrated.

My only other option for medical assistance is through the state's assistance program. Unfortunately, it only covers you if you go to the very ghetto hospital. I'd really rather not go there. Heck, my mom died before she could be seen there since she was put on a long waiting list because she was considered a "non-emergency" patient.

I've been trying to garner some attention for opening up for commissions to try and help with monetary issues, but I can't seem to get anyone on any art site to even give me the time of day. I don't want to be too pushy and get annoying, but I'm not sure how to get my name out there.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Eichorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:46 pm
shoki_de_nai

I don't have health insurance, I can't afford it. Lately I can barely make ends meet, especially now that the day care I co-provide just lost half it's kids to school. I applied for a financial assistance program through my physician's office, which wouldn't cover anything major but would at least be enough to see a doctor when I'm sick/get check-ups/etc. I got a letter back asking to re-send the information I sent with the application. I called to ask why, and the guy I talked to said it must have been a mistake, they had all my info and I would get my approval in a couple of weeks.

That's not what I got. I got a rejection letter, for not sending them the information they requested. I plan on calling and screaming at some people, but I can't do that until Monday. I'm just frustrated.

My only other option for medical assistance is through the state's assistance program. Unfortunately, it only covers you if you go to the very ghetto hospital. I'd really rather not go there. Heck, my mom died before she could be seen there since she was put on a long waiting list because she was considered a "non-emergency" patient.

I've been trying to garner some attention for opening up for commissions to try and help with monetary issues, but I can't seem to get anyone on any art site to even give me the time of day. I don't want to be too pushy and get annoying, but I'm not sure how to get my name out there.
Buy some adspace, if you can afford to. It helped me on FA and SF, and I've thought about purchasing some on DA. It seems to really boost the amount of people who can see your name out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm
Eichorn
shoki_de_nai

Buy some adspace, if you can afford to. It helped me on FA and SF, and I've thought about purchasing some on DA. It seems to really boost the amount of people who can see your name out there.

I dunno. That's $20 a month per site that I don't really have right now.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm
Every once in a while I am reminded of this place's existence... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 pm
Krissim Klaw

The great mantis has returned to us!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 pm
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw

The great mantis has returned to us!
Yes, I was hungry and needed a snack... errr I mean I wanted to see how everyone was doing. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Hello everyone! I've been gone for a while but i figured I would pop in and say Hi!

I've just gotten married and had my firstborn son! It's thrilling and I was looking for something to do in my freetime when he sleeps so I was wondering, since this is the only semi-active/ active guild I am in, if there are any RP's going on or if I could start one? smile  

Inu Kimura

Feral Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 pm
Finally moving out of my parents' house. It is going to be So. Rad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 pm
woooooooooohoooooooooooooo im going into the navy as a nuclear engineer i gonna get PAID and then get paid even better when i get out so yea to all the sweet guys out there ill be loaded in like two years  

Todesgot

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 pm
♥  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm
*waves* Randomly wanted to log in tonight.

I have too much stuff on here. xp

There's still a few names around the guild I recognize, most of them are new to me. surprised  

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Eddily
*waves* Randomly wanted to log in tonight.

I have too much stuff on here. xp

There's still a few names around the guild I recognize, most of them are new to me. surprised

Hey! blaugh  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games