Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:51 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: bye

negi: see you later

yuki: absolutely

negi: are you going to leave or what?

*she was galoping full speed twards the cabin*

*negi walks around*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:54 pm
-still half asleep, he sat up and yawned, and disappeared into the cabin, checking on naori-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-still half asleep, he sat up and yawned, and disappeared into the cabin, checking on naori-

(kaori)
*the horses stoped in front of the house the yuki and her twin sister keira one with black hair one with long brown got off and tied them up they walked in the cabin*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(kaori)
*the horses stoped in front of the house the yuki and her twin sister keira got off and tied them up they walked in the cabin*

(damnit ><)
-severus had just sat down, a soda in one hand, and a book on being a good parent in the other, he didnt notice thme, closely analyzing every word in the book-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(kaori)
*the horses stoped in front of the house the yuki and her twin sister keira got off and tied them up they walked in the cabin*

(damnit ><)
-severus had just sat down, a soda in one hand, and a book on being a good parent in the other, he didnt notice thme, closely analyzing every word in the book-

echem *one coughed*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:01 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(kaori)

(damnit ><)

echem *one coughed*

-he snapped the book shut and slid it under the couch- welcome home- he looiked up, and saw them-.......thiers two of you.........- he looked at the soda-.....man, this stuff is bad for you- he got up, and trashed it-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(kaori)

(damnit ><)

echem *one coughed*

-he snapped the book shut and slid it under the couch- welcome home- he looiked up, and saw them-.......thiers two of you.........- he looked at the soda-.....man, this stuff is bad for you- he got up, and trashed it-

*they tilted there heads at the same time* no just twins *they said at the exact sme time*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(kaori)

(damnit ><)

echem *one coughed*

*they tilted there heads at the same time* no just twins *they said at the exact sme time*

-he returned with another soda- thanks, you just made me waste a good soda, so....are you going to-....wait, which one is yuki?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(damnit ><)

echem *one coughed*

-he returned with another soda- thanks, you just made me waste a good soda, so....are you going to-....wait, which one is yuki?

guess *at the same time again*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(damnit ><)

echem *one coughed*

-he pointed at them with his scythe, nervously shifting back and forth- promise not to get mad at me, if i guess wrong?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he pointed at them with his scythe, nervously shifting back and forth- promise not to get mad at me, if i guess wrong?

*they both noded* we both smell like black rose so dont try useing sent *said one* or eye color *said the other*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

*they both noded* we both smell like black rose so dont try useing sent *said one* or eye color *said the other*

-he tapped yuki on the head- you are yuki..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he tapped yuki on the head- you are yuki..........

(you have to say wich color hair)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he tapped the one with brown hair on the head- you are yuki..........

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he tapped the one with brown hair on the head- you are yuki..........

(i told you one has black hair and one has long brown)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games