Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm
shoki_de_nai
Eddily
*waves* Randomly wanted to log in tonight.

I have too much stuff on here. xp

There's still a few names around the guild I recognize, most of them are new to me. surprised

Hey! blaugh

Heya! =3

So how's the guild been these days? Seems a bit slow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm
Eddily
shoki_de_nai
Eddily
*waves* Randomly wanted to log in tonight.

I have too much stuff on here. xp

There's still a few names around the guild I recognize, most of them are new to me. surprised

Hey! blaugh

Heya! =3

So how's the guild been these days? Seems a bit slow.

Yeah, slow pretty much sums it up. We'll have random bouts of activity, but for the most part it's rather quiet.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 am
hello all  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 am
So. I bought a new car yesterday.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously, it's brand new. 2012 Mazda 2 Touring. It had 5 miles on it when I drove it away from the dealer. It's got Bluetooth, cruise control, and a bunch of other awesome bells & whistles. Kick a**. cool  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 am
Sunegami
So. I bought a new car yesterday.

Seriously, it's brand new. 2012 Mazda 2 Touring. It had 5 miles on it when I drove it away from the dealer. It's got Bluetooth, cruise control, and a bunch of other awesome bells & whistles. Kick a**. cool

Congratulations on the new car! Sounds pretty nifty with all the features!
Also, nice coat. xp

-------------------

Hate to not have been on lately at all, but I've been busy with real life...and I just don't think it's going to change anytime really, because even with time off logging into gaia is usually the last thing on my mind. sad

Worst part is that I don't know what to do with the guild. I don't know if anyone would want to be in charge of it or really if I should just let it be as is, with my extremely rare log ins for upkeep...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 pm
"I'm baaaaaaack"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Mortella
"I'm baaaaaaack"

Glad to see you're back! I hope things can finally pick up here and stuff, as they seem to be doing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:48 pm
Garek Maxwell
Mortella
"I'm baaaaaaack"

Glad to see you're back! I hope things can finally pick up here and stuff, as they seem to be doing. sweatdrop
"It's the boobs they are magical"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:24 am
Getting motivated is hard. sigh..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:17 pm
I personally say we throw a P-A-R-T-Y thats right a PAAARRRRTTTTYYYYY i dont want another furry guild to go under the lastone i joined did cause the owner decided to kick everyone out and delete the guild ;~;  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:35 pm
New forums coming after the new years rewards for the sake of it and a forum popularity contest coming up soon with a pretty epic prize. Announcements will come soon and remember... stay fuzzy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 pm
I ended up working with a c**t who decided to go into a psychopathic meltdown on my last day today but I also took my boy out to breakfast and got a cute girls number so I think my days turning up - gaming and hot food to commence in a few hours so everything's gonna be OK!  

Puppercrust

Trash Pup

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm
I'm going to be a litttle on the mia side i'm working on a new subforum but i will be on for the next couple of weeks solid....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm
So it looks like because HSBC has no idea how to manage money (go figure, a bank that doesn't know how to manage money), my company is being shut down. The employees who work for the National Real Estate division will be gone in 60 days, and my division (Secured Lending Services) could get the boot anywhere from tomorrow to 60 days from now (because we have less than 100 people so we don't "qualify" for the WARN Act).

I can't say I'm disappointed; I hate this job, and this wasn't a surprise to anyone, anyway. I do feel bad for some of the older people working there, though. Unemployment's gonna suck for them. I'm under 30, married, don't own a house, and have no kids. I don't have that many investments/bills to worry about.

Relevant news paragraph from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (actually a fish rag, but this is accurate):

Quote:
Kennedy company to shut down, terminate 215 jobs
National Real Estate Information Service, a title company in Kennedy Township, notified employees Monday that it is shutting down its business operations. All of its approximately 215 employees will be terminated, with layoffs expected to begin around Feb. 15 and come in stages. The company said all employees will be let go by March 1.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Sunegami

I heart your coat!!

--------------------

Lets seeeeeeeeeee ....

I got out of the Military in June, and chose to be jobless rather than jobless and homeless, so I moved back to Missouri.

I've heard rumor of other furs existing around here <.< >.> (I mean, midwest furfest right?) But have yet to meet any.
I met a Brony who was obsessed with the sexual aspects of Bronydom ... that was disturbing.

Anyways, I got a job for all of two months and got let go due to budget cuts. Waiting for unemployment to kick in so that I won't lose my car <.< >.> Yeah ...

Other than that, I am just wishing that I knew more people around here, most of my friends have either moved away or are getting ready to. I am stuck here until my Masters degree is done in 2017ish  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff