Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack feels like he forgot something. He felt his chest. Where was his moms lucky locket.
Jack:s**t I WAS BUIRRIED WITH THAT ON!!!

Mia looked at the delicate designs on the locket. It matched her own. " Who's is this?" Mia thought/

Jack biggrin amn! It has Sukis picture in it...I hope the note is in their...
(note:this belongs to Jack kigame. Whoever finds it return it to him immediatly.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am
busos_gurl
~Blair gets cleen and blinks to Eds class room and hands him the food~ Thought you might be hungry
"and you guessed right, thanks!" ed get the plate and ((did you bring the fork and knife?)) altoght the mark from the coat was still well visible  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 am
notingles
busos_gurl
~Blair gets cleen and blinks to Eds class room and hands him the food~ Thought you might be hungry
"and you guessed right, thanks!" ed get the plate and ((did you bring the fork and knife?)) altoght the mark from the coat was still well visible

(Ya lol) ~She smiles and sits crosslegged on the edge of his desk~ Its snowing still...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Ya lol) ~She smiles and sits crosslegged on the edge of his desk~ Its snowing still...
after ending to eat the second bite he answers "yes i know it's wierd to snow in this epoch, eaven more this much" he started to gut another part of the eggs ((eggs with sausage... are you insinuating some joke?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 am
(Nope why?) We havent had snow in forever!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack feels like he forgot something. He felt his chest. Where was his moms lucky locket.
Jack:s**t I WAS BUIRRIED WITH THAT ON!!!

Mia looked at the delicate designs on the locket. It matched her own. " Who's is this?" Mia thought/

Jack biggrin amn! It has Sukis picture in it...I hope the note is in their...
(note:this belongs to Jack kigame. Whoever finds it return it to him immediatly.)

A note fell out when Mia opened it. It fell in the snow and got blurry and we. " Oh well." Mia said walking away with it in her hands.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am
busos_gurl
((nothing, nothing)) "i know. but still we need to ready to make the scholl ((that sounds like a fighting academy)) open up as a scholl again. not just a place to sleep once in a while" he ends the sausage and grabs the last part of egg  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am
Jack sees MIA with his locket
Jack surprised h ******** just a locket.
Jack:it's irriplacable,my moms prized possesion. Ren is the only one left.
Ren runs into Mia bc she ran away from Akira. Mia dropped the locket.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 am
notingles
busos_gurl
((nothing, nothing)) "i know. but still we need to ready to make the scholl ((that sounds like a fighting academy)) open up as a scholl again. not just a place to sleep once in a while" he ends the sausage and grabs the last part of egg

~Nods~ Well the classes can hold people its just that were gunna need another teacher unless me and you plan to take full responsibility....i was thinking Danny?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Nods~ Well the classes can hold people its just that were gunna need another teacher unless me and you plan to take full responsibility....i was thinking Danny?
"it's a great idea... and i still didnt grab my last paycheck when i left" he ends the food "do i take this somewere? or i clean it here with some magic?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"it's a great idea... and i still didnt grab my last paycheck when i left" he ends the food "do i take this somewere? or i clean it here with some magic?"

~Waves her hand~ Go ahed and i have it in my office your paycheck that is the one at the house so you can grab it later if you want..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Waves her hand~ Go ahed and i have it in my office your paycheck that is the one at the house so you can grab it later if you want..
he just mutters something and the plate was good as new "thank you... i guess if sarah is getting married i'l have to buy her a weding gift" ed mutters again and send the plate to blair's house ((he didnt know it was danny's)) "i think you shold as well" ed gives an good smile  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

he just mutters something and the plate was good as new "thank you... i guess if sarah is getting married i'l have to buy her a weding gift" ed mutters again and send the plate to blair's house ((he didnt know it was danny's)) "i think you shold as well" ed gives an good smile

~Smiles~ Already did its not great but eh you know whatever Sarah wanted a house just for her and Ry so i had a one floor 5 room house built out away from the school a bit and i got if for cheep kuz Danny helped build it and so did i...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack sees MIA with his locket
Jack surprised h ******** just a locket.
Jack:it's irriplacable,my moms prized possesion. Ren is the only one left.
Ren runs into Mia bc she ran away from Akira. Mia dropped the locket.

♫♪ Mia scooped the locket up again. She put it in her pocket. She shook her head laughing. " That girls always up to something." She chuckled walking back to her room. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles~ Already did its not great but eh you know whatever Sarah wanted a house just for her and Ry so i had a one floor 5 room house built out away from the school a bit and i got if for cheep kuz Danny helped build it and so did i...
ed thinks for a moment, imagining that danny was used as a stair ((lol)) "well i think mine is more waterbound... but i wont ruin the surprize becalse i know you wold tell, lets see if danny take the job?... and again what can he teach? i forgot his talents"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games