Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am
Ren:sorry MIA.
She sees the locket.
Ren:where...where'd you get ylthat locket?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Nods~ Well the classes can hold people its just that were gunna need another teacher unless me and you plan to take full responsibility....i was thinking Danny?
"it's a great idea... and i still didnt grab my last paycheck when i left" he ends the food "do i take this somewere? or i clean it here with some magic?"

~Waves her hand~ Go ahed and i have it in my office your paycheck that is the one at the house so you can grab it later if you want..
he just mutters something and the plate was good as new "thank you... i guess if sarah is getting married i'l have to buy her a weding gift" ed mutters again and send the plate to blair's house ((he didnt know it was danny's)) "i think you shold as well" ed gives an good smile

~Smiles~ Already did its not great but eh you know whatever Sarah wanted a house just for her and Ry so i had a one floor 5 room house built out away from the school a bit and i got if for cheep kuz Danny helped build it and so did i...
ed thinks for a moment, imagining that danny was used as a stair ((lol)) "well i think mine is more waterbound... but i wont ruin the surprize becalse i know you wold tell, lets see if danny take the job?... and again what can he teach? i forgot his talents"

~Smiles~ Awwww ya its probably best you dont tell me ~Thinks~ Danny has already said he would and he would teach healing and kinda how tou use and element to your advantedge in a battle  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
She sees the locket.

♫♪ " Laying in the snow. " She took out the silver and her own gold one. " It matches mine. I think It might be.. My Grandmothers. Hers was exactly like this. This is her. " Mia points to the picture of the elder woman in the locket.♪♫

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Waves her hand~ Go ahed and i have it in my office your paycheck that is the one at the house so you can grab it later if you want..
he just mutters something and the plate was good as new "thank you... i guess if sarah is getting married i'l have to buy her a weding gift" ed mutters again and send the plate to blair's house ((he didnt know it was danny's)) "i think you shold as well" ed gives an good smile

~Smiles~ Already did its not great but eh you know whatever Sarah wanted a house just for her and Ry so i had a one floor 5 room house built out away from the school a bit and i got if for cheep kuz Danny helped build it and so did i...
ed thinks for a moment, imagining that danny was used as a stair ((lol)) "well i think mine is more waterbound... but i wont ruin the surprize becalse i know you wold tell, lets see if danny take the job?... and again what can he teach? i forgot his talents"

~Smiles~ Awwww ya its probably best you dont tell me ~Thinks~ Danny has already said he would and he would teach healing and kinda how tou use and element to your advantedge in a battle
"can you get rid of the gun i got yesterday? i'm really not wanting to throw an shapechanging gun away" ((BTW EGS is getting an update on throusday))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
She sees the locket.

♫♪ " Laying in the snow. " She took out the silver and her own gold one. " It matches mine. I think It might be.. My Grandmothers. Hers was exactly like this. This is her. " Mia points to the
picture of the elder woman in the locket.♪♫

Ren:was there a note in it?
(which locket has the picture of the woman? Yours or Jacks))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"can you get rid of the gun i got yesterday? i'm really not wanting to throw an shapechanging gun away" ((BTW EGS is getting an update on throusday))

smiles~ Ya no problem Ed (SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"i think you are planing something evil now... but whatever, can we go now? i belive i left it on the couch" he gets up and go to blair's side  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am
good morning guys! where is reks?  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"i think you are planing something evil now... but whatever, can we go now? i belive i left it on the couch" he gets up and go to blair's side
((+ it's a TRIPLE update))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles and holds onto him~ Where here  

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Neko_Cat_4ever
She sees the locket.

♫♪ " Laying in the snow. " She took out the silver and her own gold one. " It matches mine. I think It might be.. My Grandmothers. Hers was exactly like this. This is her. " Mia points to the
picture of the elder woman in the locket.♪♫

Ren:was there a note in it?
(which locket has the picture of the woman? Yours or Jacks))

[ Jacks. lol. Sorrry, the roleplay was getting boring. I had to spice it up. Not working very well.]
♫♪ " Yeah. But It got wet. " Mia looked at the picture closer.. " Th-ats not my grandmother." She said curiously. " You can have it if you want. It looks like it means a lot to you." Mia said looking into rens eyes., ♪♫

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 am
hey sarah where is reks?  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:37 am
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

ed looks around and see the gun on the couch just... maybe... ed toght and grabed the gun "i'l do it" he walked towards an corridor and took an turn, he adjuscted the ray to V5 ((ya i'm evil)) and walked back to blair "were will i throw this away again?" he was with the finger over the trigger  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 am
lordchazxr2
hey sarah where is reks?

(Uhhhh in a tree i think)  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 am
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

ed looks around and see the gun on the couch just... maybe... ed toght and grabed the gun "i'l do it" he walked towards an corridor and took an turn, he adjuscted the ray to V5 ((ya i'm evil)) and walked back to blair "were will i throw this away again?" he was with the finger over the trigger

~Screams and jumps~ What the hell?!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games