Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

Being unemployed kind of sucks. I don't miss my old job, but I kind of miss the routine. And a steady paycheck. I still get money through the unemployment office, which is cool, but job hunting is so discouraging. Especially since there are no art-related jobs anywhere around Pittsburgh that I can find. XP I may have to suck it up and go through a temp agency again (to find another job I'll most likely hate) at this rate.

In more positive news, I submitted another design to Threadless today. My last design for another contest was rejected for being too simple-- but this design was submitted to the Minimalism contest. So, fingers crossed! I'll post a link if/when it comes up for voting. :3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 am
Wow haven't been on here in a while quite a bit has happened in the absence, though I doubt anyone will really remember me. But just need a place to vent.

So! After five years of being on the fence on again and off again I finally stopped being a pansy an faced my feelings an move in with Dustin in Feb. The navy sent him out to a town that was close to mine and on his way through he picked me up and took be back to his home town where I met his family for the first time. We spent a week up in his home town where he got me to fire a hand gun for the first time, also saw/got to play in snow for the first time. Oh my gosh talk about fun!

Once we left to the new town/base we rented a room at the navy loge an I began the hunt for a place for us to live. After two weeks of hunting we got a place. And a few months after that we got married! It was such a perfect day even though we just went do to the court house. Though what is irking me the most is the navy...

He is getting ready to go out on a seven month deployment to Egypt Syria and a few other places. And because of this he is home for a week then out for a week with duty days where he is gone all day. I hardly ever get to see him and once he is home he is so tired....but honestly I'm more worried about the lovely events that are going on Syria...if he gets called to go there then he will be in a complete black out. No emails, no phone calls, and I don't even think mail...it worries me...he says that he will be fine as long as boots don't touch the sand but still...seven months of no contact or very very limited...

Anyone got any advice on how to deal with it? We've been in a long distance relationship for five years but never anything like this...are there any other military wives on this forum?  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:10 pm
I have been moving I am so sorry for my lack of being on gaiaonine lately but I am going to try an organized forward push with the guild. Who is with me?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 am
Sunegami
User Image

Being unemployed kind of sucks. I don't miss my old job, but I kind of miss the routine. And a steady paycheck. I still get money through the unemployment office, which is cool, but job hunting is so discouraging. Especially since there are no art-related jobs anywhere around Pittsburgh that I can find. XP I may have to suck it up and go through a temp agency again (to find another job I'll most likely hate) at this rate.

In more positive news, I submitted another design to Threadless today. My last design for another contest was rejected for being too simple-- but this design was submitted to the Minimalism contest. So, fingers crossed! I'll post a link if/when it comes up for voting. :3

Good luck I'd vote for you x) if this is an example of your other works I'm sure you're really good  

Weregirl89

Blessed Gaian

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm
I am back from the land of sickness and puke. I did not take any pictures... It was a horrid place.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:21 am
Got a new job that starts on 2 Dec (doing data entry & phone work at a credit profile company; my friend works there and gave them my resume); my cat detached his right kneecap on Monday (after jumping out of my arms-- THAT was fun), had surgery for it on Tuesday, and we brought him home Thanksgiving Day; my husband & I are a few weeks away from closing on a really nice little house... that's pretty much it. Big events all around, actually. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:48 pm
In case anyone was wondering, I'm not dead or anything. I don't know how many people that would remember me are even still active around here.
Anyway, I went back to school and became a Certified Nursing Assistant and am newly employed at a nursing home. Wanting to continue schooling at a later date and become a school nurse.
Been dating the amazing Affy for over a year and a half now. We're pooling the funds to get a place together.
Got some roommates to help with bills and so I can have some money saved away again. Not working out real well though.
Um, not sure what else is new. I dunno if I'll start being active on Gaia again or not.

Happy Holidays!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 pm
Hey everyone, I'm here again, but with bad news this time.

My dog Max was diagnosed with late stage cancer in his lungs. Aggressive chemotherapy at this point might only buy a few weeks time, and the doctors weren't optimistic about it, so I have opted not to put him through it. He hasn't given up yet though, and I feel he still has some quality time left so we're treating him with some drugs to make him comfortable and hungry so he eats. He's been doing good eating if it's people food and not dog food.
The doctors could not tell me how much time he has left, but I will have him put down should he start to suffer.

Any prayers or just positive thoughts for him to make the transition easier for him would be appreciated.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:24 am
I feel weird being the only one using the Sallies, but oh well.

Had Max euthanized this morning. He was declining and miserable, I felt it was time.
Had someone cover for me at work today, and then I have the weekend off to compose myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm
shoki_de_nai

Had Max euthanized this morning. He was declining and miserable, I felt it was time.
Had someone cover for me at work today, and then I have the weekend off to compose myself.

User Image

All the hugs for you, shoki. ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:29 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai

User Image

All the hugs for you, shoki. ♥

Thank you. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm
SO I drove from Pittsburgh to Virginia Beach on Friday to spend the weekend with my husband (he's here until some time between Wednesday and Friday for work), and I'm feeling mopey and blah about leaving tomorrow. I really don't want to go back to work on Tuesday. Generally laying around and feeling sorry for myself right now. XP  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:30 pm
Wow, been forever since I was last on Gaia and in the AFG. Anyways for those who may still be here from nearly the start of the guild I was Neote, but since changed my name and fursona.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 am
Hey there AFG!
Just my annual "Thank you!" for being the place I met the wonderful Af-Mas. It's our second anniversary (dating) today! heart  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 am
Hello AFG!

Not sure if anyone remembers this bunny. I used to be an AFG mod and also run a thread called The Bunny Den. Not sure if anyone here would even recall that, it was so long ago.

Stopped by to check in and see how the guild was doing.

~Muse  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces