Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:12 pm

Af Mas
*huggles back* How''s the college thing going so far? :3
It's going okay. You? Your roommates gotten drunk yet? Some people down the hall almost got busted last week, and one guy on the floor smokes pot out in the woods and keeps his stash in his computer. eek I'm a leetle wierded out.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:14 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas
It's going okay. You? Your roommates gotten drunk yet? Some people down the hall almost got busted last week, and one guy on the floor smokes pot out in the woods and keeps his stash in his computer. eek I'm a leetle wierded out.

My roommate hasn't gotten hammered yet. Just getting used to living with each other

Af Mas

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:23 pm

Af Mas
My roommate hasn't gotten hammered yet. Just getting used to living with each other
I'm afraid of drinking. gonk Me drinking, that is. I have several inhibitions I'd like to keep tight hold of, thank you very much. I don't want to be randomly sexing people while under the influence. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:26 pm

Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas

I wonder how long till one of you catches the other... umm... tending to personal business 3nodding

Selene Aries

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:30 pm

Artemis Vulpes
I wonder how long till one of you catches the other... umm... tending to personal business 3nodding
Heh. I had to sleep on the couch Friday night because my roomie's boyfriend stayed over. I could hear them through the wall. I wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or excited so I went to bed. xp
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:32 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Artemis Vulpes
Heh. I had to sleep on the couch Friday night because my roomie's boyfriend stayed over. I could hear them through the wall. I wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or excited so I went to bed. xp

Yeah, that is a tricky one... I mean, if they at least bothered to politely ask if you where okay to watch, join or would rather just leave then it might not be such an annoyance.

Selene Aries

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:39 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Yeah, that is a tricky one... I mean, if they at least bothered to politely ask if you where okay to watch, join or would rather just leave then it might not be such an annoyance.
It was very unfair... xd Her boyfriend is hot and so is she and he decided to take her shirt off like an hour before they were actually going to go to bed. So I was still in the room and they were doing some things that come awfully close to sex in my opinion, and would count as sex if they were wearing just a little bit less clothing.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:41 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Artemis Vulpes
It was very unfair... xd Her boyfriend is hot so is she and he decided to take her shirt off like an hour before they were actually going to go to bed. So I was still in the room and they were doing some things that come awfully close to sex in my opinion, and would count as sex if they were wearing just a little bit less clothing.

Hmmm... a dry hump is still sex, without having sex. And feels damn good too xd

Selene Aries

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:43 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Hmmm... a dry hump is still sex, without having sex. And feels damn good too xd
That's a good point.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:49 pm

*Solemn begins to sweep around the den, beginning his chores for the day*

Solemn Protector

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:53 pm

Solemn Protector
*Solemn begins to sweep around the den, beginning his chores for the day*

Don't have people to clean up for you?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:33 pm

Ooo pervertedness in the den today. 4laugh xd

Angelic Muse

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:41 pm

Angelic Muse

Naw, that was yesterday blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:43 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Angelic Muse

*glomps* Meh, we can make more later tonight! biggrin

Angelic Muse

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:44 pm

Angelic Muse
Artemis Vulpes
Angelic Muse

*glomps* Meh, we can make more later tonight! biggrin

*giggles*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games