Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:26 am
Neko Kafweenu
I'm making ramen.
mmmmmmmmm..... chicken ramen..... MMMM..... blaugh

Jinni: Those meanies! This guild let me in after reading only the first manga! xd

MMm

I've loved ramen for a long time... Way before Naruto... actually; it was since I watch my first episode of Ranma 1/2 ( Still a very excellent anime by even today's standerds)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:29 am
i love tofu ramen or plain ramen with lots o herbs and sumtimes like carrots or broccoli  

cowavenger

Repriev3

I love shrimp ramen( im eating some now)  
My cat's name is chicken.

O_O YOU ARN'T EATING MY CAT ARE YOU!?  

Equanimity

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:30 am
Gaara_X

HEy its u ,u were supposed too come play with me [glomps gaara]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:31 am
cowavenger
Gaara_X

HEy its u ,u were supposed too come play with me [glomps gaara]

Do I know U???  

Repriev3

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:33 am
well see i get hella bored here so i usually just go read the memberlist or i goand read every single thread,and like a lil awhile ago u started a thread about no1 ever being online and zrana locked it and told u to come play with me...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:34 am
cowavenger
well see i get hella bored here so i usually just go read the memberlist or i goand read every single thread,and like a lil awhile ago u started a thread about no1 ever being online and zrana locked it and told u to come play with me...

ya know... i just read that thread 5 minutes ago... xd  

Deep Despair

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:35 am
ohhh ya i was looking for a forum to join and all of them had a last post that was like 30 min ago  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:36 am
Deep Despair
cowavenger

i read all the threads.....i get so lonely and bored.....[crawls up tree as tears drop from eyes]  

cowavenger

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:37 am
Quick and easy ramen Recipe:

1 package Mr. Noodles ( Orientle preferrably )

Cook noodles, adding the following extra ingredients to the broth:

1 teaspoon soya sauce, 1/2 tablespoon BROWN sugar, 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce, and (Optional) ! teaspoon sweet chili sauce.

Bring all to boil, then add noodles. ( make sure broth is boiling before adding noodles for that perfect texture )

You may then add a few nibblets of corn, a few snow pea pods, and your choice of shrimp, BBQ Pork, or seasoned chicken smile

YUMM huh?  
that was also when the post all said people were offline when they were on  

Repriev3

Deep Despair

cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger

i read all the threads.....i get so lonely and bored.....[crawls up tree as tears drop from eyes]

do you do anything other than eat, sleep, and gaia surf? why dont you like, run around or something..... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:38 am
Equanimity

1 teaspoon soya sauce, 1/2 tablespoon BROWN sugar, 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce, and (Optional) ! teaspoon sweet chili sauce.

Bring all to boil, then add noodles. ( make sure broth is boiling before adding noodles for that perfect texture )

You may then add a few nibblets of corn, a few snow pea pods, and your choice of shrimp, BBQ Pork, or seasoned chicken smile

YUMM huh?
[crying from tree gets louder]  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:38 am
Equanimity

YUMM huh?

-drool- ramen is teh best food eva....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games