Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:36 am
Voice Of The Forest
These guys have around three days left.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've seen them, Shane. They're still in good shape. If needed, I'll add them to the Infirmary and the walkie group when their counters are below 3 days (2.99 or less). Don't worry. We'll help get them into adulthood! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:37 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Saturday, July 19, at 10:25 am ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Damion_The_Wolf's pink egg hatched into a beautiful adult.

justkittykat's silver egg hatched without problems.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Damion_The_Wolf's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 1.8 days left to become adults!

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.3 days left to mature!

Kira Tanier's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.5 days left to grow up!

Umrae's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to mature!

Ultimate Dragon Momma's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to hatch!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yay! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and egg have 2 days or less to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 pm
here are my dragons, the last black one has little time left since it was rescued (had little over a day left with no veiws or unigue views at all)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:09 pm
Emotionless Dream
here are my dragons, the last black one has little time left since it was rescued (had little over a day left with no veiws or unigue views at all)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

Adding the black one to the crew I'm walking...

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs have 2 days or less to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:33 pm
IT HAS HAPPENED.
I just saw one of the new eggs in the Cave entrance. Was gone before I knew it but who can blame the little thing as it is prime time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:38 pm
Arrie Warclaw
IT HAS HAPPENED.
I just saw one of the new eggs in the Cave entrance. Was gone before I knew it but who can blame the little thing as it is prime time?

The new ones are being released? This soon? WOO HOO!!!

Now, if I can get my count down and my computer to load the pages quicker... wink  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Emotionless Dream

Thanks, Dream! I'll add them to the Incubator and Aldora (aka Alda) has already started walking the black egg. Fortunately, rescuing an abandoned adds a day to the counter so we're in good shape. We see to it that we get it hatched on time! 3nodding biggrin

Could you also post your scroll so I add it to the Incubator as well? Thanks! 4laugh

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs have 2 days or less to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 pm
Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw
IT HAS HAPPENED.

Now, if I can get my count down and my computer to load the pages quicker... wink

Or go on at like 2am. *laughs*  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:03 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
Arrie Warclaw
IT HAS HAPPENED.

Or go on at like 2am. *laughs*

If I have another night like I did last night, that won't be a problem. sad Sinuses acting up after cleaning up a very, very dusty basement room yesterday evening. Should have worn a mask. My own dumb fault. *sigh* This too will pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Paper rescued with 3 hours left.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 pm
bd004
Paper rescued with 3 hours left.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek YIKES! Added to walkie group!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Update time...

EDITED: Saturday, July 19, at 9:40 pm -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:47 pm
willow, imma let you know this is Dark. i changed my user name. i should have let yall know earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:50 pm
Emotionless Dream
willow, imma let you know this is Dark. i changed my user name. i should have let yall know earlier.

Oo...........Nice new name.
Yeah, prior warning should have been given. But it still be cool!
Would you like your old name to follow your scroll so anyone not in the loop will know?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 pm
if yall wanna change the scroll link name to this one then go ahead. it would be easier for anyone else in case they dont see that i changed it.

and thanks i like the name too  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games