Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Opal nodded with a laugh in satisfaction. Dougal glanced at Gabriel and put his hands on his hips. "It was torture.....we were in hell after all," Dougal replied as if were nothing new. "There's nothing to apologize for-we're out now."

For now..... he thought reminding himself of his time limit on Earth. But I'll be prepared next time....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Gabriel looked awkward, usure of what comfort he could give. He'd been through pain in his life - physically and emotionally, but his experience of torture was brief in the war, and then only ever second hand through observing and helping martyrs. He had no real resource of experience with which to offer advice.
Coming up short, he did wat he could and placed a comforting hand on Dougal's shoulder.
"It'll get better. I'm gla dyou're safe now - you should rest."

Meanwhile Adam avoided meeting Natasha and Lilith and found a room beforr theirs wich he ducked into. he closed the door behind him with a sigh and leant his head on the wood. The room was dusty and smelt stale and unlived in, but the huge bed was the most inviting thing he'd sen in a long while. He draged off the motheaten topsheet to the fresher sheets below and crawled in, pulling the sheets over his head and folding his wings around him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm
Dougal gave a half smile to Gabriel. "Yeah...yeah....thanks," he said acting a bit cocky. "I guess we'll leave house security to you." He walked off into another room and curled up in a ball on a chair. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. Then....

Opal giggled softly when she heard Dougal purr in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 pm
Gabriel smiled and looked over at Opal.
"Now that is just adorable." he siad, keeping his voice hushed. he was still concerned about them both, but knew there was little he could do until they had some time out to themselves.
"Now little lady." he said, poking Opal's oddly plastic nose. "We should reinforce that barrier. a little meditation and a buttload of praying is in order."

Cucooned in the white-sheeted womb Adam turned over the day's events in his mind before discarding them again. He shuddered - the demons had known exactly what it was that disturbed him most, but they'd known him for a long time. Now he couldn't shake the feeling of being filthy in some way. He mused with the idea of going for a shower, but once he had laid down his body had begun to relax and it was too much energy. he kne wit wouldn't help.
he knew he had to focus on what he had. He had Dougal and Gabriel now, so he wasn't alone anymore. he had no reason to be as traumatised as he felt. But he was sick of teh endless cycle of Hell, and he was sick of the void of bieng away form Heaven. He knew that Gabriel was still a little wary fo him -deep down. Not scared of him, but just that Gabriel was still trying to access how much he had changed since they last met. he wondered if, were he to return to heaven, Eve would love him anymore. He wasn't the same person. The demons had stolen everything from him - even the physical bondhe thought only he and eve would share. Maybe he was turning into a proper demon too - and his soul was slowly rotting like his body did.
All depressing thoughts. He tried to push them away, but finding that impossible decided to just let them flow over him until he could ride them out. He pulled a pillow into hsi arms and hugged it, pretending that it was Eve beside him, and gradually drifted off into exhausted sleep.

[ Adam's going through an emo phase. i'm sure a good nap will knock it out of him >< haha]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm
((lol))

Opal nodded even though she had never prayed or meditated before. She was however willing to learn-that could be Gabriel's repayment for the lessons she gave him with the puppet strings.

Dougal's tail flicked and dreamed of the friends he had gained and of his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm
Gabriel saw the feeling of interest she almost seemed to radiate, even though it didn't make an impact on her glass eyes. He smiled and nodded in understanding, took her hand and headed out into the garden.
He looked about for a decent spot and found a large oak tree. He glanced about again and then sat under it.
"Ok then. First we do the praying thing to sort of ask Father for permission to mess around with the life energies , and then we get into meditation to channel those energies. Hopefully this way we can power up the spell that's already here, without having to delve into any more specific magic. Does that make sense?"
he crossed his legs and looked at her in interest. He then patted a spot across form him for her to sit.
"It also might be nice for you to say hi to the 'Big Guy' up there." he pointed to the sky with a warm smile. "Sinc eyou're on our side and all. he'll be pleased."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:56 pm
Lilith smiled at her neat job of getting atleast the bottom sheet on, she was always one to throw around blankets and sheets before she could get comfortable on a bed though she wouldn't move an inch after falling asleep.
She then walked out of the room to find Natasha and the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:56 pm
Opal nodded in repsonse that she understood.

Opal knelt down on her knees when Gabriel signaled her to. She rested her hands on her lap. When he pointed to the sky she looked up and brought a finger up to her chin. She felt some what silly when she waved at the sky and hoped Gabriel wouldn't laugh at her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:09 pm
((CUTE PIC!))

Delia walked through the hall and dropped her heavy bag on the floor of a side room. The lights were off but there was enough light to see the span of floor.

Opening her bag she began to yank on something until finally it came loose. Her music. Putting the headphones on she turned the switch to "on" and almost cried out at how loud it was. Quickly her turned the sound down and began to sway and bob to the beat which at the moment was a lulling "Hope" by Apocalyptica.

Delia, with music devices now available to her suddenly felt that there were more people in the house than when she left to get her bag. She decided that she was to meander about and get the full affect of the place, since she didnt get a tour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 am
[ooh i love that song. *air chello* biggrin ]

Natasha jumpe din surprise when she rounded a corner and almost collided with Lilith. She was careful not to drop her staff and then smiled.
"Uh, here's you suff. i think that's everything."
She handed them over.
"Your staff really is quite something."

--

Gabriel smirked and repressed a giggle, then exhaled to focus. Usually he didn't need much concentration to communicate with God, but he was on Earth now so it was different. Usually when he was on Earth God was physically there with him, in one form or another. Now they were seperated it required more focus. He was quiet, but spoke aloud to try and heighten the communication and to help Opal out. While he started off in English, he quickly slipped into the countless layers of angelspeak, leaving his meaning to be picked up mentally by Opal as he spoke.
"Father, I know that you're there, and I hope you can hear me. Things are hard on Earth, and I pray that you can give us support however you can. The humans here are good, and they fight bravely for you. I have one little hero here, actually - Opal."
he then smiled.
"She says hi."
he readjudsted hismlef and returned to seirousness.
"I understand how hard things can be, and I understand that you cannot directly meddle. But please, push the winds of luck in our favour. I ask your permission to call upon the life energies and use them as I see fit."
He paused and sat in silence for a while, listening intently for any sort of response.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 am
Lilith smiled back and took her stuff.
"Yeah, it is, isn't it? After I got my power I was having trouble really channeling it through anything so I went to the crazy old resident 'witch' in town and she gave it to me. I always thought she was an old hag who had nothing better to do than scare children but this thing works amazingly." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 am
Natnodded in admiration.
"It's a fine thing. How you manage to haul it around all the time is ipressive enough- it's not exactly light, is it?" she laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 am
[I could not roleplay today so I only post this one just so you don't over roleplay XP it goes quite fast XP ]
Mirza then looked back and smiled "Thank you master for helping me understand and help me with your wisdom" He then take his parasol and walks towards the direction to the house. He walks slowly and suddenly he figured out it was starting to rain. He smiled because rain was always going to protect him from the fire that the angel had. He had to pick one of them to his master and the rest should die. He started to spot the mansion and he felt a kind of shield and he could not get threw it. He knew that they were prepared this time and that made him a bit of happy. "They think they are safe but wait until I arrive and your dreams turn into nightmares" He then get to see the angel and the puppet he gets a bit disappointment but he had a plan to crush them. He hided under the shadows and he waited for the best moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 am
Lilith laughed again and flexed her arms.
"You build up muscle. It used to be so heavy, I hated lugging it around but then when I left home I needed it so I had to take it."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 pm
Natasha chuckled.
"That's the way it usually works. With enough training you can do anything i guess, it's just about what you get used to."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games