Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:06 pm
Leon froze. "How come she knows who you are yet not I or her mate? What do you have that I don't?" He growled pacing outside both his wife's and his brother in law's rooms not sure what to do.

Jasmine frowned. The urge to hold him close and whisper comforts in his ear was great. "I see." She said instead. "Then I guess if you're my Alpha I must be a traitor too."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:28 pm
Kailee blinked and looked up at Leon. "What are you talking about?" she asked, honestly not knowing what had been going on.

Aven growled and glared up at Jasmine. "No you're not!" he exclaimed. "It was just me. I couldn't fight off what she did to me! I couldn't stop myself from betraying everyone I l-" he cut off abruptly before he clammed up again and stared at the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 pm
Leon sighed. "Something happened to Jasmine and she can't remember anything. Not me. Not Aven. Not anything. Yet she remembers you just fine."

Jasmine smiled. "Now we're getting somewhere." She purred reaching out to take one of his hands inspecting it and seeing some scrapes that hadn't finished healing and frowned. A flash of what seemed like her pushing him on a stone floor passed her eyes and she gasped taking a step back. "Did...did I cause these?" She asked tracing the scrapes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 pm
Aven blinked and looked at the scrapes. "I don't know. I didn't know I had them until now." he muttered with a shrug. But then he looked up at Jasmine. "But if you did, I probably deserved it." he added softly, pulling his hands away.

Kailee blinked. "Well, that's odd." she said before standing up and heading out. "Let's see what else she remembers, shall we?" she asked with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 am
"Punishment for a moment of weakness or letting someone exploit it?" Jasmine asked. "If I caused this to you the fault is mine. I doubt you deserved this sort of treatment from your pack and...female." She added mainly just grabbing at straws but it seemed right. It didn't feel weird when she said it.

"I think we should do that." Leon said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 am
Aven sighed and then shook his head. "No, I deserved it. And it's not your fault. You weren't really in your right mind anyways." he said softly.

Kailee smiled and was about to enter into Aven's room when she stopped and started evesdropping instead. It was sounding like an interesting conversation.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 am
"My right mind?" Jasmine asked with a frown. "That's no excuse for hurting you. If I wasn't fighting to protect myself then there's no reason that I could've hurt you and I don't think it was right for me to hurt you even if you think you deserved it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Aven shook his head. "But it wasn't your fault!" he shouted at her. "It wasn't . . . if I . . . if I hadn't . . . you would never have been in that situation." he whispered, looking just miserable. "It's all my fault." he whispered. "If I hadn't gone back, none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have amnesia and you'd remember everything." he mumbled, the tears welling up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Jasmine gave a whimper and going against her mind wrapped her arms around him holding him close. "Whatever it is you've done or think you've done I forgive you." She said trying not to cry too. Though she had a nagging feeling this was actually her fault she felt like he needed to be comforted and that's what she was going to do. Give him all the comfort he needed. "What if...what if I hurt myself to protect you." She wondered out loud. "What if I was going to hurt you in some way so I hurt myself to prevent that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Aven growled and pulled her off of him, holding her by her shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Never mind that you already did, but you wouldn't have if I hadn't been pushing you, but I never wanted you to get hurt. Never." he stated before seeing that she looked like she was going to cry. His face softened. "Oh Jasmine . . . don't cry. I'm sorry." he said, pulling her back into a hug. "I'm an idiot. You wanted to know who I am. My name's Aven." he whispered, deciding to put aside his guilt for now in order to comfort Jasmine.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 pm
Jasmine burst into tears as she held him close. She couldn't help it. Every part of her was saying it was her fault that if she had been smarter this never would have happened. The wolf inside her whimpered and made her sob and hold him close. "I'm sorry Aven." She whispered back. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm
Aven rubbed her back soothingly, wanting to kiss her and make it better, but she didn't remember him . . . "I'm alright Jasmine, I promise. It's okay." he said softly, wanting her to stop crying.

Kailee decided it was about time to meddle. "Knock knock?" she asked as she knocked on the door, walking into the room. "Everything okay in here?" she asked as though she hadn't overheard everything. It was nice to know that Aven was back to normal, but he really had to let go of the guilt. She was surprised he didn't see it, but he was doing the same thing he DIDN'T want Jasmine to do. It was a little amusing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm
When she heard the knock Jasmine gave a low hiss but smiled when she saw it was Kailee. "Yes it is." Jasmine said with a slight blush even without her memories she was falling for Aven again. Her eyes were still red and puffy from the crying and she never let go of Aven once. "The vampire isn't following you is he?" She asked in a low tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm
Kailee laughed. "The vampire is my husband." she said, moving Natalia from one arm to the other. "And your brother actually, though he tells me you don't remember. Which makes me wonder, how do you remember me?" she asked with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm
Jasmine frowned. "I don't know everything's fuzzy, like I know who you are but not your connection to me, I don't remember who Aven in, I'm sorry," She kissed his cheek as if trying to make it better. "But I remember his connection to me. Like, my brain keeps telling me that he's really important but the memories aren't connecting right. For example I first thought Aven was my rubber duckie when I was little and you were my stuffed teddy I used to hug when I was scared of the dark but then I saw you and it clicked. I saw Aven and then thing inside me was like 'silly he's no duckie. He's yours.' Whatever that means."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games