Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 am
The first two to come out were the husky and a small green kani"my mom and dad"he sighed looking at Sophie. A hybrid kani/husky who was tall and very built with blue fur came out next"my older brother" two girl kani's with green fur came out after that"my sisters.... twins..." and then two brown kani's "my little brothers"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 am
"Oh no..more Navo's..get outta here while you still can!" Seraph yelled walking away, getting to his shop finnaly  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 am
" Ohh hello."

She looked them all over  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:26 am
" Ahh no more Navo's she laughed."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:30 am
Navo dad blinked his ear twitching at Seraph's comment, his hair standing on end and his eyes changing colors to a dark color. But Navo's mom calmed him down and smiled at Sophie"so this is who my little angel has given his life to"she chuckled"Well excuse my husband, as you can where Navo gets his fits from"she laughed alittle. Navo's big brother and little brothers where roughhousing outside and the twins were flirting with random guys. Navo's father dragged the twins into the store and sat them down.Navo's father walked over to Sophie"I hope my boy hasnt given ya any problems lassy, if he has Ill beat him good" Navo blinked and hid behind a lamp...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:36 am
" No no I know how to keep him under check anyways."
She smiled up at him
" Nice to finally meet all of you ."
" yea i can see where he gets his temper she smirked."
" Wish I wasn't so weak so i could properly greet you but that's why." she pointed to the twins.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:41 am
Navo's mother's face lit up in joy as she went over to look at the twins"Oh their beautiful, you really out did yourself dear"she smiled at Sophie"their so cuttte!"Navo sighed and came out from behind the lamp"mom settle down"he chuckled and sat down, he held Sophie's hand and smiled. Navo's dad yawned "Anyways we were in town and decided to check in on ya runt"he laughed but Navo got alittle upset"am not a runt anymore dad!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:48 am
Sophie patted his head
" Hush."

" Yes they are cute you can hold them if you like. But careful Allen is Nippy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 am
Seraph chuckled as he hit the safety of his shop "Dad and son or quit simular, my father was my exact opposite"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 am
Kuro looked up from his drawing paper. He looked up seeing Navos family. He eyed the twins and made his way across the room. "Hello ladies. You come here often?" He saw Navos father and his jaw dropped open. "Well, I should be going now. It was a pleasure meeting you ladies." He ran back to the chair and hid his face in his knees.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 am
Sophie laughed
" My other son. Well he doesn't have a family so Navo and I here have been taking care of him."

" How old are your daughters?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm
Seraph started working on the wreath then looked at the half of wat wa sleft, "Nia, you wanna do the rest?' he said smiling "Then we can meet the rest of Navo's familiy  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 pm
She looked over smiling
"Sure thing."
She began to worth weaving flowers through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm
"Great" he complimented going into the backroom to look for a drink for her and him  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 pm
Navo's mother blinked then smiled"my girls are 14 about to go on 15"she chuckled and walked back over to Navo's father"come on dear we got to go if we are going to get rooms at the hotel"she chuckled and Navo's father nodded...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games