Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Koko stopped singing and glanced over as BLy trotted in. Then another figure followed after. "Sleep well?" she asked Drake as she held back a knowing smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm
[Wedding tonight. Gotta go take a shower now. >> ]

Mason sighed.
"Well than you anyway." He said and got up to walk out.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm
"not too bad. I woke up a bit early, though. First time i woke up I couldn't find any blood so I snoozed off. Do you know where the red-stuff is?" he asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 pm
"There's some sitting out on the counter," Koko replied as she put the lotion away.

She hid a smirk and turned around and appraoched him. "I slept alright....although I think I dreamt about father....and you were in it...and something about tomoahawks....," she lied crossing her arms. Then she smiled and walked to the kitchen to get him breakfast. The blood was still quite warm and she poured him some in a mug and handed it to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm
Drake look a little stunned.
"wh-wh- really?" he asked, frowning in a worried bemusement. the expression didn't quite leave his face even when he took the mug form her. he wondered if it was some kind of omen. he looked down at the blood in his mug.
"So...uh...what happened in your dream?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Koko smirked. "If I tell you it might not come true," she replied jumping up slightly to sit on the counter. Her legs dangled playful as she watched him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Drake still looked a little worried.
"hm. you'r enot messing with me are you?" he said suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:05 pm
Koko laughed and smiled as she got down from the counter. She patted him on the cheek gently. "You talk in your sleep-and it was such a rare opportunity for me to get back at you," she replied. "And you're right.....father probably would have tomoahawked you. Lucky for you he isn't around, isn't it?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:12 pm
"I do?" Drake folded his arms feeling a little stupid. "hm." he then saw the funny side and laughed.
"hmn, is that an invitation?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:23 pm
"Perhaps...." Koko replied coyly. "If there isn't an audience." She glanced at the dogs who had seemed to taken in interest in this strange courtship going on between the two and Judith who was still passed out on the floor-the poor dear. Koko went and grabbed a throw blanket and placed it over her. She considered a pillow but didn't want to risk waking her. Then she stood up and went back to the bedroom to properly fix her hair.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Drake followed her around, intrigued.
"you're really coming out of your shell miss Shukah. I don't know whether i should be impressed or frightened." he smiled, nudging her on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm
"Well, who are a horrible influence," Koko joked as while brushing her hair and glnaced at him in the mirror. She smiled at the nudged. Bly and Yoki poked their heads in around the door way.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 pm
Drake pounted and stood behind her linking his arms aroudn her waist so his hands met at the front, essentially hindering her brushing her hair.
"Aw, don't say that. You make out that I'm a real rouge."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:46 pm
Koko dropped her brush and watched the reflection. She reached up and stroked the side of his face as she leaned back and rested her head on his shoulder. "Rogues aren't all bad," she replied kissing him along the jawline.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm
Drake smiled.
"I'm a good boy,missy." he said, flicking her ear.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games