Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:28 pm
No, Bail antilles.

He's an ace flyer AND politician.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:28 pm
Probably a typo, or a Freudian slip.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:24 pm
Okay, it seems that in my call for doing something between transit to Bastion (the opening of Chapter One), I have ended up on Bespin.

Who wants to hook up with the gang?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:20 am
The charries would have to notice you first ... ^_^;; Remember, we're in the secret clubhouse talking Community stuffs.  

AFK Masturbating

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:55 am
Here's a thought: are clones normally suspectible to having memories of whom they were cloned from?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:42 am
I don't think so, otherwise the clone army would really hate jedi.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:13 am
Jamie Kirkpatrick
Here's a thought: are clones normally suspectible to having memories of whom they were cloned from?

Perhaps Force sensitive ones would suffer from some sort of Clonehost memory relapse in times of stress.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:17 am
No, they shouldn't.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:24 am
Normal Clones wouldnt no.
But if the origional Clonehost was force sensitive, then perhaps theres a posibility of it occuring because of shared blood. Though the memories would only extend perhaps to everything prior to the DNA sample being taken. Nothing beyond that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:24 am
Cale Darksun
Jamie Kirkpatrick

Perhaps Force sensitive ones would suffer from some sort of Clonehost memory relapse in times of stress.

True. I seem to remember some sci-fi series touching on things of that nature, though the name escapes me right now. Elvis also brings a g'd counterpoint to the table, as well.

Highlight stuff here for potential spoilery sort of things: Of course, it's pretty early in the game to say anything with any true certainty. But I had in mind that at certain random points, Brunhildt will have flashbacks to Mordranna's life. I also plan for her to at some point come into possesion of Mordranna's lightsaber and other things.
I'm also thinking that sooner or later, she'll also tack on a first name, TBA at some point or another.
For now, I'm pretty much wanting to show all the bad-assery associated with you-know-who, with most of the optimistic cheery joker we all know and love absent.

AFK Masturbating

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:15 pm
On another note: aren't Wookies and Trandoshans racial enemies?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:52 pm
Fresh from Wookiepedia: a Pellaeon class SSD! eek
I thought some o' you Legacy players would like to know about it.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:27 pm
Jamie Kirkpatrick
On another note: aren't Wookies and Trandoshans racial enemies?

Depends on the Dosh. Most wookiees hate Trandoshans, but not all Trando subspecies really care that much about hating Wookiees. For some, wookiee hunting is a religious affair, others are moe than happy to shoot up just about anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:00 pm
It also has political roots.

Since both species are in the same system, they are represented by one person. Representation in the Senate over the years has been heavily wookiee based.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:04 pm
Mostly because Wooks are more peaceful I gather.
Though they do tend to suffer extreme cases of rage when the situation calls for it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games