Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:51 pm
*Kenzie walks slowly to the tent. Had she remembered everything? Was this the right tent? She has gone to the wrong places several times but finally she seems confident that she might be in the right place, maybe. She takes a deep breath trying to build up her confidence. She was a smart elf, her old master had educated her and had taken care of the children during school days and tutored them when they'd struggled through math, but once the children had grown she wasn't needed any more. Math, Kenzie could do. Cooking? Well she knew the basics, maybe she'll stick to cleaning, and watch the others and hopefully pick something up before anyone asks her to cook.
Kenzie stops as she reaches the entrance. This was it her first step into a new life, time to make a good impression. Kenzie takes a deep breath, lifts her chin up and strides into the room. Unfortunately a pair of elves were conversing right in front of the entrance, and she stummbles short of running into one of them, and instead collides with a teetering stack of pots and marshmellows. The stack comes crashing down on her and she ducks. A larger pot topples over her and hides her from the room.* Oh dear not again. Hopefully no one saw me. Maybe I'll just stay under here, and when everything calms down I'll sneak away unnoticed.
*Kenzie cowers inside of her little dome. Waiting and listening to the noises outside*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm
*points wand at my self*
"sonorus"
"ATTENTION ALL HOUSE ELVES
I NEED TO UPDATE THE LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE OF HOUSE ELVES SO I CAN SORT THE ONES THAT HAVE QUALIFIYED IF YOUR NAME ISNT ON THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THROUGH PM THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME"
*points wand at me again*"quietus"
sincerly james telemar head of slytherin house

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
*Kenzie walks slowly to the tent. Had she remembered everything? Was this the right tent? She has gone to the wrong places several times but finally she seems confident that she might be in the right place, maybe. She takes a deep breath trying to build up her confidence. She was a smart elf, her old master had educated her and had taken care of the children during school days and tutored them when they'd struggled through math, but once the children had grown she wasn't needed any more. Math, Kenzie could do. Cooking? Well she knew the basics, maybe she'll stick to cleaning, and watch the others and hopefully pick something up before anyone asks her to cook.
Kenzie stops as she reaches the entrance. This was it her first step into a new life, time to make a good impression. Kenzie takes a deep breath, lifts her chin up and strides into the room. Unfortunately a pair of elves were conversing right in front of the entrance, and she stummbles short of running into one of them, and instead collides with a teetering stack of pots and marshmellows. The stack comes crashing down on her and she ducks. A larger pot topples over her and hides her from the room.* Oh dear not again. Hopefully no one saw me. Maybe I'll just stay under here, and when everything calms down I'll sneak away unnoticed.
*Kenzie cowers inside of her little dome. Waiting and listening to the noises outside*
Hailey looked over at the pots that suddenly toppled over and apparently decided to take some marshmallows with them and tilted her head in confusion.

"Hailey doesn't remember cookwares ever suddenly falling..." she thought aloud before snapping her fingers and watched everything fall back into its rightful place. After that was done Hailey started with a squeak when she saw a house-elf huddled where the pile of metal was. She hurried over to make sure the other house-elf was alright.

"Is you alright?" Hailey asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz
Hailey looked over at the pots that suddenly toppled over and apparently decided to take some marshmallows with them and tilted her head in confusion.

"Hailey doesn't remember cookwares ever suddenly falling..." she thought aloud before snapping her fingers and watched everything fall back into its rightful place. After that was done Hailey started with a squeak when she saw a house-elf huddled where the pile of metal was. She hurried over to make sure the other house-elf was alright.

*Kenzie looks up from cowering. Great someone had seen her.* "Y-yes. Kenzie is fine. Kenzie is sorry. Kenzie wishes she wasn't such a clumsy elf." *Kenzie's ears darken as she looks around to see that the pots have already been put back* "Kenzie should have thought to use a spell to fix the pots. Kenzie is forgetful."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
ApostleOfTheWind13
Tohru_luvs_catz

*Kenzie looks up from cowering. Great someone had seen her.* "Y-yes. Kenzie is fine. Kenzie is sorry. Kenzie wishes she wasn't such a clumsy elf." *Kenzie's ears darken as she looks around to see that the pots have already been put back* "Kenzie should have thought to use a spell to fix the pots. Kenzie is forgetful."

"Rabbit has saw what had happen with the two house-elves and decided to introduce herself "Hello I'm rabbit" She said with a lopsided smile."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 am
"It's nice to meet you Kenzie, my names is Hailey. As long as you're not hurt Hailey doesn't think it matters if you're clumsy."

It was then another new face appeared next to Hailey and Kenzie. They introduced themselves as Rabbit.

"Hailey is pleased to meet you Rabbit! My name is Hailey and this is Kenzie. Welcome to the Mess Tent" Hailey smiled.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm
"Umm.. Hi. Kenzie is very happy to meet you." Kenzie scurries to her feet and dusts off her rags in hopes to seem more presentable. "Where is Rabbit and Hailey from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm
"Hello Hailey and Kenzie ,Thank you Hailey" Rabbit grinned.She turned to Kenzie and said "Rabbits from Miami, Florida.Rabbit don't 't like loud and polluted places,Rabbit left cause of that and you?  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm
"Kenzie is from the Texas coast. Kenzie was math tutor for family but young masters have grown up now and Kenzie is no longer needed. Kenzie sent to Hogwarts, because family has enough kitchen staff, and Kenzie is clumsy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm
"Hailey is from Bristol but Hailey's master died suddenly and had no childrens for Hailey to take cares of so Hailey wanders around looking for work until Headmaster sir find her and give her work!"  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 pm
"Headmaster is very kind "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm
TheWhiteRabbitsLover
"Yes Hailey is very grateful to be working for Headmaster. So what does Rabbit and Kenzie like to do when they're not working?  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
TheWhiteRabbitsLover
"Yes Hailey is very grateful to be working for Headmaster. So what does Rabbit and Kenzie like to do when they're not working?

"Rabbit likes making pastries and tea and what does Hailey like to do? "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm
"Pastries are always a fun thing to make! Hailey likes to sew and bake as well" Hailey smiled.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games